Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladyboys are "she"?

Would it not be correct to cal them ""he" or "it"?

Perfectly clear to me (NOT!): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

The precise definition for transgender remains in flux, but includes:

• "Of, relating to, or designating a person whose identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender roles, but combines or moves between these."
  • "People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."
  • "Non-identification with, or non-presentation as, the sex (and assumed gender) one was assigned at birth."

Ladyboys are "she"?

No, not if you ask them.
I am not sure if all of them want to be identified as female or would rather go with the third gender label.

Equally fine by me. Not my decision.

• Like 1

I think I'd avoid hitting a ladyboy (or anyone else) unless it's a life or death or great bodily harm situation and especially if there is a group of them nearby. I'd be thinking quick exit and with all my body parts intact and attached, if possible

I agree with this, but I bet there are more than a few homophobic rednecks who infest this forum who have ogled a ladyboy and thought " I would not mind hitting that"............................................................cheesy.gif

Ladyboys are "she"?

Correct is "he". And the OP article calls him correctly "Mr".

Ladyboys pretend to be women, but their behaviour is 100% male. Have you ever seen female gangs who behave like ladyboy gangs? Their sexual aggressiveness and mating behaviour is also a typical male trait. It is just stupid ideological thinking that they are "women in a man's body".

Nonetheless, when I'm with Thais and there is a ladyboy in the group, I do it the Thai way and say "she". It's the non-confrontational behaviour of this society and I adapt to it. I'm not here, like a Western PC advocate, to reeducate people. Live and let live.

Ladyboys are "she"?

Ladyboys pretend to be women, but their behaviour is 100% male. Have you ever seen female gangs who behave like ladyboy gangs? Their sexual aggressiveness and mating behaviour is also a typical male trait. It is just stupid ideological thinking that they are "women in a man's body".

Nonetheless, when I'm with Thais and there is a ladyboy in the group, I do it the Thai way and say "she". It's the non-confrontational behaviour of this society and I adapt to it. I'm not here, like a Western PC advocate, to reeducate people. Live and let live.

• Like 2

Alfredo is a person that likes a change--as they say it's as good as a rest. May I ask what is bisexual--1% off the straight and narrow, 50% or 99% so anything that is not foolproof 100% without a certificate to prove otherwise--is Bi ???

Black, white, and anything between is grey. OK?

I spoke the truth --WHO knows who is what, we know the others out there are only guessing, I wouldn't change just to fit the % ???? gay scene either. don't get our knickers in a twist over something we have to guess. I have merely been posting on the persons from all walks of life that profess to be straight but maybe are not--that's all. Enjoy life, keep smiling.

Edited by ginjag

Alfredo is a person that likes a change--as they say it's as good as a rest. May I ask what is bisexual--1% off the straight and narrow, 50% or 99% so anything that is not foolproof 100% without a certificate to prove otherwise--is Bi ???

Black, white, and anything between is grey. OK?

O.K. if your happy. see my post #192

Ladyboys are "she"?

Never seen sexual aggressiveness and mating behaviour by females? Try Newcastle city centre on a Friday or Saturday night. Scary.

• Like 1

Some years ago I witnessed an Englishman in his 60's being informed that his "girlfriend" of several weeks was not a woman. He had no idea, had a complete mental breakdown, and required assistance to be repatriated.

Some men, and that includes myself, find the concept of sexual contact with another man completely repellant, and the self-delusions, bodily alterations and clothing style of the other man is completely irrelevant to those feelings. That doesn't stop me from having civilised contact with katoeys, or admitting that some of them are quite attractive. I am not afraid of them (homophobic), I just have less than zero sexual interest. I'm fairly sure that body language conveys this; if not, a short verbal expression should do. But if someone insists on making an unwanted and aggressive sexual assault on my person, I will and have responded violently, though murder is definitely excessive.

To summarise, I don't care about your sexuality or delusions about it. Keep your hands of my genitals and we'll get along fine.

responded violently,,,,are you for real,,,,,

Absolutely. Sexual assault is a serious crime, and defending yourself against such is legally acceptable.

Do you consider you have the right to walk up to a woman and shove your hand up her skirt as an indication you find her attractive?

Rightfully so. "IT" did not deserve to die. "IT" deserved to be punched so hard, her left silicone breast would end up on the right breast. No need to die over it.

Overreaction at its worst.

Somewhat overly aggressive there don't you think?

Under Thai law, I am not so certain that an adult (male, female, whatever) touching a man's junk without invitation is any kind of crime. Yes I'm sure it would be a crime against a woman. Any Thai law experts here? Yes I'm suggesting there may be a double standard. I don't think it's any kind of big deal for a man to be touched that way, just say no. An exception may be with authority figures for example bosses pushing sex with employment consequences. Like I said before, a SLAP might be justified, but any kind of more serious violence, that seems INSANE.

Edited by Jingthing

Ladyboys are "she"?

Never seen sexual aggressiveness and mating behaviour by females? Try Newcastle city centre on a Friday or Saturday night. Scary.

or Scunthorpe, Leeds, Doncaster laugh.png

• Like 1

Is it un-PC of me to assert groping men and groping women are DIFFERENT things? coffee1.gif

Probably, but a lot of people do think they are different. Not saying I agree but the view is common.

i suspect there is a perceived power imbalance with a man groping a woman, whereas a "man" being groped by a lady boy is seen as being annoyed yet not truly physically threatened or intimidated.

not saying either view is correct, but that is likely the rationale.

• Like 1

Ladyboys are "she"?

why on gods green earth would i want to do that?

Is it un-PC of me to assert groping men and groping women are DIFFERENT things? coffee1.gif

Probably, but a lot of people do think they are different. Not saying I agree but the view is common.

i suspect there is a perceived power imbalance with a man groping a woman, whereas a "man" being groped by a lady boy is seen as being annoyed yet not truly physically threatened or intimidated.

not saying either view is correct, but that is likely the rationale.

My idea is if your being groped and you never invited the grope - by whoever-action should be taken-by yourself or if you cannot deal with it get the police involved.

No one has any right to touch you unless invited. Groping people is a bit of an oversexed act that needs curbing. If you cannot get it by normal means then go and buy a rubber doll.

I'm sick and tired of lady-boys who work in beer bars and pretend to be lady's, they always start off grabbing your private parts and at the same time check your pockets for money.

If you try to be polite and tell them to leave they get angry and start with their random insulting.

Maybe this lady-boy had it coming, who knows?

I don't want to kill them but a real beating up have crossed my mind many times.

Ladyboys are "she"?

why on gods green earth would i want to do that?

You don't, believe me. .

Some years ago I witnessed an Englishman in his 60's being informed that his "girlfriend" of several weeks was not a woman. He had no idea, had a complete mental breakdown, and required assistance to be repatriated.

Some men, and that includes myself, find the concept of sexual contact with another man completely repellant, and the self-delusions, bodily alterations and clothing style of the other man is completely irrelevant to those feelings. That doesn't stop me from having civilised contact with katoeys, or admitting that some of them are quite attractive. I am not afraid of them (homophobic), I just have less than zero sexual interest. I'm fairly sure that body language conveys this; if not, a short verbal expression should do. But if someone insists on making an unwanted and aggressive sexual assault on my person, I will and have responded violently, though murder is definitely excessive.

To summarise, I don't care about your sexuality or delusions about it. Keep your hands of my genitals and we'll get along fine.

responded violently,,,,are you for real,,,,,

Absolutely. Sexual assault is a serious crime, and defending yourself against such is legally acceptable.

Do you consider you have the right to walk up to a woman and shove your hand up her skirt as an indication you find her attractive?

In England a chicken cries Cockadoodledoo---in Thailand the ladyboy cries Anycockledoo

• Like 1

I'm sick and tired of lady-boys who work in beer bars and pretend to be lady's, they always start off grabbing your private parts and at the same time check your pockets for money.

If you try to be polite and tell them to leave they get angry and start with their random insulting.

Maybe this lady-boy had it coming, who knows?

I don't want to kill them but a real beating up have crossed my mind many times.

Hahaha yes I make it a point to never set foot in a beer bar with ladyboys working there, them getting angry when you tell them to go away is just damned annoying. Besides, if I wanted to buy an iphone, why would I go into a shop that 75 % of the phones were real, 25% were fake, and they were all marked with the same price?? Too much work figuring the real ones.. :-)

Bet this thread will have some real life to it. It has all the classic ingredients for a good thread.

1. A lady boy misbehaving

2. A penis.

3. A hot tempered Thai man exhibiting the part of Thainess which seems to be shooting people at the drop of a hat.

4. Another of the endless gun homicides in Thailand, the land of smiles according to TAT

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Wow there are some incredibly ignorant and closed minded people commenting here.

Are people really so sexualy bigoted.

Live and let live, if you cannot handle anything that is more than a few percent off from what you think is normal I think this says alot about yourself.

Maybe you are fighting with your own sexuality.

People all deserve to be what they want to be Gay, Straight, Lesbian and every degree in between.

If any human is sexualy attracted to me, then I take that as a compliment. I will respond positively or politely let them know that I am not interested.

What is the problem for so many of you?

BTW if some wants to live as male of female up to them, they deserve to be addressed in the way they wish He or She. To call someone IT is incredibly offensive.

yes there is some very ignorant people, look in the mirror, mate, many many people (kids) have had things sexually attracted to them never took it as a compliment, yes I can tell you, so you saying "every degree in between" is ok, to many people where the same glass`s as you that you can`t see the real world,, as an adult things are far different, maybe just maybe the killer had shit happen when he was an innocent kid and being pissed, drugged or what ever just snapped, as the say "walk a mile in someone else`s shoes"...........

My wife's group of friends from her university days consists of hetrosexuals, homosexuals and transexuals. I observe they all get on well, and have kept in contact and friends for over 15 years since graduating. Perhaps we Westerners, with our preconceived prejudicies could learn something from the Thai attitude. This includes these self appointed homosexual activists and campaigners in the West who fuel the prejudicies with the stupid behaviour.

Ladyboys are not transsexuals.

(Although about 1-5% do eventually become transsexuals)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican