Lite Beer

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Easy to understand , lady boys are NOT GAY , that's why they prefer straight men. Ladyboys are women in their heads .

The question is if the murderer is straight or not. opinions vary.

Some suggest that straight men enjoy the company of transgender women meanwhile real queer men wold never.

It would be useful perhaps if people realised that sexual preference and all is not like a light switch: gay or straight. More like a sliding scale or a dimmer switch. Look at pro wrestling, for example.... beefy guys and all. I personally find rugby just a tad too gay for my taste. As for katoey/transsexual crowd, I figure anyone who goes to the time, expense, pain etc to get those changes probably does feel like a woman trapped in a man's body. It seems EVERYONE that pursues the opposite sex in Pattaya has at least once made a misperception of the physical gender of the object of their lust. Big deal, just laugh it off and have a story to tell those back home. I also think the more katoeys the better: leaves the ratio of females to males more in my favor!

So who made you go to Pattaya? If an alien monster decides to sodomize Earth, Pattaya is in trouble and Phuket is close up there behind. As for your misguided ratio theory being in your favor, after you have been there long enough you will realize how many Dees are just taking a break from Tom.

Edited by unanimosity

Living in Pattaya, of course I'm not at all attracted to LBs because being gay they look, think, and act in a female fashion. However, frankly I couldn't care less if a LB grabbed my junk. They wouldn't get that far as I would be assuming what they were really after was my wallet. Yes I know there are respectable LBs but the ones grabbing about the pants areas of strangers aren't of that sort.

Edited by Jingthing

Living in Pattaya, of course I'm not at all attracted to LBs because being gay they look, think, and act in a female fashion. However, frankly I couldn't care less if a LB grabbed my junk. They wouldn't get that far as I would be assuming what they were really after was my wallet. Yes I know there are respectable LBs but the ones grabbing about the pants areas of strangers aren't of that sort.

I think in Pattaya the percentage of "bad" ladyboys is a lot higher then where I live. I would also think they would be going for my wallet and there I would avoid them. Just because there is a higher likelihood they are there to cause some trouble. Here I come in contact with plenty of them that just hold a normal job and just go on with their life. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That is what i mean on a case by case bases, those trying to steal I dont dislike because they are lady-boys but because they are thief's.

• Like 2

I fail to see why I should be required to show respect for khatoeys - dead or alive.

I only have disdain for the so-called "third sex".

Despite being in Thailand for 7 years I have never seen the attraction, or point, in khatoeys. From an entertainment point of view I do enjoy the Tiffany and Alcazar shows but I fail to the sexual appeal of the ladyboys working the in bars.

To me, you either want sex with a woman or with another man - a ladyboy is simply a confusion of identities.

I accept that others will see it differently - this is just my opinion.

it is called empathy.

if you cannot recognize that much like you a ladyboy is human and as such deserves basic human courtesy irrespective of whether or not they turn you on, then it is you who are lacking.

I reserve my disdain for people who dehumanize others because they cannot understand them .

Great post,

I don't understand people like cardholder, I am also not attracted to them but they are human being and have a right to respect unless the act in ways to loose that (on a case to case basis). My gf has many katoi friends as it is normal in her job (tourguide) They are not there for sex just doing their job. I fail to see why they don't deserve the same respect as anyone else.

I respect anyone until they prove otherwise.

methinks cardholder is just providing us with an example of the hetero posturing that he grew up with.

unanimosity above is the one with genuine issues. I wasn't aware that sexualitty fell under the consumer protection act

• Like 1

i pretty much dont like anyone grabbing my junk without consent, however a slap on the hand, or a shove is pretty much the limit of my reaction.

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

Tragedy yes but I find it very hard to have sympathy for a sex offender. If the sexual assault victim was a woman and the guy helped himself to a handful of snatch and she shot him would he have deserved it? Would she have been unsure about her sexuality?

The gay community will campaign hard on this thread that all straight men are really closet gays and have a great desire to be fondled by other men but that is complete rubbish and just shows total ignorance by gays and how very little they know about straight men.

I am actually surprised to the reaction of some posters reference your given comparison above and your legal definition of a sex offender later in this thread.

You are of course correct, why should a kratoy be treated differently with respect to groping someone than a male groping a female, or other male for that matter. In my eyes, rightly or wrongly, if the OP is actually factual, the kratoy was acting as a molester if consent wasn't given.

As a disclaimer to my above statements, in no way would I agree with what happened to the kratoy, being shot and killed for it.

Another thing I am surprised with is that there has been no mention made (that I have seen) to the effects of alcohol/drugs (this is assumption as they were leaving a late club), pen guns and groping kratoys on motorbikes leading to incidents like this.

And if the kratoy had been wearing a helmet at the time, would that have saved his/her life?....................sad.png

Stupid and stupid

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Easy to understand , lady boys are NOT GAY , that's why they prefer straight men. Ladyboys are women in their heads .

It isn't what's in your head that determines your gender it is what's in your pants and on your birth certificate. In your head you can convince yourself that the world is flat but you can walk the rest of your life and never fall off the edge.

Why do you assume transexuals try to convince themselves of anything? Most likely they try to convince themselves they're of the sex they're born into despite the fact that they don't feel at home in their body. This is probable due to cultural norms which the vast majority of folk try to conform to. I think some people think transexuals are just fronting that they belong to the wrong sex to make a name for themselves or to 'be different' or something? I haven't got any close TS friends, but I have reflected upon and considered what they might be going through and I find the idea that they might go thru with a sex change and the rest of it in order to simply to upset the majority absurd. Regardless of one's own sexual preferences, I still don't understand why people can't accept other people's choices in these matters as long as they're not harming anyone else.

• Like 1

i pretty much dont like anyone grabbing my junk without consent, however a slap on the hand, or a shove is pretty much the limit of my reaction.

Being a man, I'll be more honest.

I LIKE having my junk grabbed if I happen to fancy the grabber.

In such cases, I am happy to grant retroactive consent.

Edited by Jingthing

So you think it wasn't a sexual assault as some say but an attempt to robbery?

But then we should also keep in mind we have heard only one side of the story and the victum cannot tell hers.

Being a man, I'll be more honest.

I LIKE having my junk grabbed if I happen to fancy the grabber.

In such cases, I am happy to grant retroactive consent.

aye, consent however is the key

• Like 1

So you think it wasn't a sexual assault as some say but an attempt to robbery?

But then we should also keep in mind we have heard only one side of the story and the victum cannot tell hers.

I said nothing of the kind regarding the murder in question. Cheers.

To slightly misquote Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder: "Hell Son, everybody's Gay sometimes. This is Hollywood!" Or Thailand.

RIP to the katoey, who should have been more discreet, but nonetheless, SHE most certainly did not deserve to lose HER life over this.

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

Perhaps your example is accurate however, they are not "straight" ,perhaps latent hetrosexuals at best.

• Like 1

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

Straight men picking up other men in toilets???

They cant be straight im afraid, either gay or bi sexual.

• Like 2

There are a lot of guys on here who glorify their so called, self-identified "straightness", yet put on display for all to read and wonder at, a vicious, twisted, un-"straight" way of thinking of others.

• Like 2

Stupid and stupid 

True an over reaction and yes straight guys aren't into men either.  This is just like some sick sexual predator going up and grabbing a woman by the crutch when it is unwanted.

He should have just made a sexual assault report to police and had him arrested, the guy could have then spent a couple of years in prison with all the gay men and penises he wanted

by

So true. If the story was of a man killed after he grabbed a young woman's vagina , I suspect some here would say he deserved it.

• Like 2

I fail to see why I should be required to show respect for khatoeys - dead or alive.

Despite being in Thailand for 7 years I have never seen the attraction, or point, in khatoeys. From an entertainment point of view I do enjoy the Tiffany and Alcazar shows but I fail to the sexual appeal of the ladyboys working the in bars.

To me, you either want sex with a woman or with another man - a ladyboy is simply a confusion of identities.

it is called empathy.

if you cannot recognize that much like you a ladyboy is human and as such deserves basic human courtesy irrespective of whether or not they turn you on, then it is you who are lacking.

I reserve my disdain for people who dehumanize others because they cannot understand them .

Great post,

I don't understand people like cardholder, I am also not attracted to them but they are human being and have a right to respect unless the act in ways to loose that (on a case to case basis). My gf has many katoi friends as it is normal in her job (tourguide) They are not there for sex just doing their job. I fail to see why they don't deserve the same respect as anyone else.

As I said, I was giving my opinion.

You have also highlighted the 'range' of khatoeys and, as stated, I have no issue with the khatoeys who perform on the stage of Tiffanys etc. I guess this would also apply to the 'normal' khatoeys like those who work with your GF.

I reiterate that I just don't get it and do not see the appeal. It is not homophobic because I have no problem with gays and lesbians.

I do though have an issue with the 'lower end' khatoeys (and my reference was to those who work in bars). They are often the cause of trouble in areas like Beach Road etc. In soi 6/1 Pattaya they are simply frightening !

Anyone for Pancake ?

Stupid and stupid

Because there are lots of "straight" men who won't go for men, but go for ladyboys. The ladyboys worked this out long ago...

it is called empathy.

Great post,

As I said, I was giving my opinion.

You have also highlighted the 'range' of khatoeys and, as stated, I have no issue with the khatoeys who perform on the stage of Tiffanys etc. I guess this would also apply to the 'normal' khatoeys like those who work with your GF.

I reiterate that I just don't get it and do not see the appeal. It is not homophobic because I have no problem with gays and lesbians.

I do though have an issue with the 'lower end' khatoeys (and my reference was to those who work in bars). They are often the cause of trouble in areas like Beach Road etc. In soi 6/1 Pattaya they are simply frightening !

Anyone for Pancake ?

I don't see any appeal too (for me) but i still respect them. The katois that I dont like are thieves and I dont like them for being thieves not for being a katoi. I have as much respect for Katoi thieves as I have for other thieves none.. but that has nothing to do with being a ladyboy.

Stupid and stupid

Because there are lots of "straight" men who won't go for men, but go for ladyboys. The ladyboys worked this out long ago...

Some sort of intermediate step before admitting you have homosexual tendencies.

There is no excuse.

What are you taking about. People are either straight, gay or bisexual. A straight man would never sleep with another man, lady boy or not. I am a straight man and the thought of sleeping with another man is the furthest thing from my mind (ladyboys included). If a man sleeps with another man he is either gay or bisexual,, or worse he is hiding his gay tendencies/activities and pretending to live life as a straight man.. But a straight man does not sleep with men. Where you got the idea from that a straight man will occasionally sleep with another man because they are "missing home" is ridiculous and frankly laughable. I think it is you who are just assuming? by the way, I have been about a bit.

• Like 1