How Can Foreign Gentlemen Find Nice Thai Squeeze In Thailand?

I am wondering,

I have now been reading TVF for not long enough, but still long enough to know that this subject has not yet been covered in an adult and mature way.

I am not saying that this is urgent for me personally at the moment.

But I thought it would be good to try to begin a meaningful discussion so that any and all who are interested can take advantage of the knowledge we share in this thread.

It is really up to you.

If you want to make this a decent thread which can provide help to people interested in this subject, then you have to think before you type, and then just add what will be of most value. I hope you will all take this route and just make this a good Topic.

If you do not know what a squeeze is, then you probably either should not be participating in this thread, or you should engage in a bit of Googling.

IF we do this right, then anyone can come to this Topic and find out what to do to make his, OR HER, stay more enjoyable, and also more emotionally healthy.

I hope the Foreign women here will be big contributors. Why? Because it is the women who really are best able to understand the dynamics and also have the verbal skills to suggest good and successful strategies.

Above all, we want to make sure that these strategies will leave everyone with a pleasurable experience, but also an experience which will not do harm to anyone, either emotionally or physical-health-wise.

I would wish that the mods would remove jokes, cheap attempts at humor, and distracting comments which are not helpful. If I could sort of be a "mod for a day", or rather a "mod for a topic" then I could grant myself authority to remove comments which are not germane.

We are not looking to be cute here in our postings, but to have this be a means to an end, a road map for the lonely hearts club band of foreigners planning to live for 3 months or more in Thailand.

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your intentions? Thai woman (not bar girls) are just like all women. They want to get married and stay together forever. You will break their heart if you stop the relationship. Tell them the truth.

You translated my reply.smile.png

• Like 1

What are your intentions? Thai woman (not bar girls) are just like all women. They want to get married and stay together forever. You will break their heart if you stop the relationship. Tell them the truth.

I am not so sure that this is true.

And it would be nice to get a few more opinions about this question which is key to the topic here.

These days the moral strictures that closely guided behavior in the past are more relaxed,

And people here in Thailand are now enjoying more of this freedom, if they have an interest.

I do not know what percentage of women feel any given way about your question.

Maybe people today in Thailand can gradually feel more free to behave the way they really wish to behave as long as they do not cause harm to others.

But in reply to my question how can Foreign Gentlemen find nice squeeze, do you have any strategies given the guidelines I mentioned above?

This is the real topic, because I want to have sort of a road map for foreign men that will provide a more uplifting and more emotionally rewarding experience than I think they normally find with the women who work in bars, that you mention.

Edited by OldChinaHam

And it would be nice to get a few more opinions about this question which is key to the topic here.

These days the moral strictures that closely guided behavior in the past are more relaxed,

And people here in Thailand are now enjoying more of this freedom, if they have an interest.

Maybe people today in Thailand can gradually feel more free to behave the way they really wish to behave as long as they do not cause harm to others.

But in reply to my question how can Foreign Gentlemen find nice squeeze, do you have any strategies given the guidelines I mentioned above?

This is the real topic, because I want to have sort of a road map for foreign men that will provide a more uplifting and more emotionally rewarding experience than I think they normally find with the women who work in bars, that you mention.

You'll do all this for us. Wow, you're my hero.

• Like 1

"Moral strictures" have nothing to do with emotions.

"do not cause harm to others" Again, what are your intentions? Please state your intentions just like you are on a first date with a woman.

Women hate to be played.

Edited by NCC1701A

"Moral strictures" have nothing to do with emotions.

"do not cause harm to others" Again, what are your intentions? Please state your intentions just like you are on a first date with a woman.

Women hate to be played.

It is very possible that it is the women who are more often the players.

We can read more about human sexuality studies to find out, perhaps.

It is the woman, usually, that decides which male to risk a relationship with.

Probably it is men that are the weaker sex.

But this reality does not bother me.

Try beer goggles, quote Shakespeare and discuss the wisdom of Noam Chomsky, should bring the quality squeeze flocking.

Do you really think, all kidding aside, that very many prospective squeeze are impressed with the wisdom of Noam?

Of course there are some, and I too would love to find a few.

Most important thing is having a good job, especially if it can be regarded as prestigious. If the money is good, next step is to dress well. Finally, if the man can speak a bit of Thai or show that he is actively trying to learn, he'll have an almost unlimited choosing of Thai women from all walks and ages.

Thailand really is one of the easier places to link up with beautiful women, in my opinion. Like taking candy from a baby.

Edited by PaullyW
  • Like 2

Most important thing is having a good job, especially if it can be regarded as prestigious. If the money is good, next step is to dress well. Finally, if the man can speak a bit of Thai or show that he is actively trying to learn, he'll have an almost unlimited choosing of Thai women from all walks and ages.

Thailand really is one of the easier places to link up with beautiful women, in my opinion. Like taking candy from a baby.

Most important thing is having a good job, especially if it can be regarded as prestigious. If the money is good, next step is to dress well. Are you talking about you or her?

I like this post very much.

BUT!

This is only half the battle, as I have described it above.

What I mean is, how do you attain your goal in a way that also lets the squeeze attain the same goal,

And ensure that everything ends well for both, when the ending had ended?

Without this, then the squeeze relationship you think you have is not a squeeze relationship.

OP, I'd start by changing 'squeeze' to 'woman/women' in any future references, and then I'd try to drag my attitudes into something a little closer to the second decade of the 21st Century.

SE Asia would have to be the easiest place to meet women I'm aware of, and they don't have to work in the nightlife industry. The questions I would pose for the aforementioned '3-month warriors' are simple :

- how many women with a *real* job can drop everything to hit Samui with you ?

- are you prepared for the Thai women who redefine the concept of 'sexual jealousy' ?

- most importantly, are you prepared to follow through on mumbled 'of course I want kids !' assurances ?

I'd work on those before going anywhere near a dating site.

Do you even think that a dating site would work?

Personally, I have never tried one.

So I have zero experience to go by.

OP, how the hell does a 'squeeze' relationship differ from a normal relationship between a man and a woman ? Are you looking for a human female of legal age or a mango ?

Not a mango, unless that is a new term for something like a squeeze.

Squeeze is the term we should use because the definition of squeeze is concise and says it best.

One can come up with a detailed assessment as to how to find-nice-Thai-squeeze with all sorts of what to do's and caveats and conditionals and then you meet the squeeze of the ages because she dropped a 20 baht note in front of you at the 7-11 check-out counter line which you pick up and hand to her and it all starts from there.

Edited by JLCrab

OP here is a good experiment for you to try. Go to Thai Friendly dot com (its free) and open a profile with your real current close up photo of your face and a full body shot and physical description, height, weight, age, location. No photos of motorcycles or cars or any of your stuff. Then tell the truth of what you are looking for in a relationship. Something like "I don't want to get married, just looking for companionship, nothing serious." Be a truthful as possible, and see what happens. Don't contact anyone. Just wait and see what happens.

One can come up with a detailed assessment as to how to find-nice-Thai-squeeze with all sorts of what to do's and caveats and conditionals and then you meet the squeeze of the ages because she dropped a 20 baht note in front of you at the 7-11 check-out counter line which you pick up and hand to her and it all starts from there.

Yes, as I mentioned above, I think it is the squeeze that most often initiates the squeezing.

That does not mean that the gentlemen cannot be proactive, and probably be better off in the end for making an effort at least.

Still, can we try to lay down some guidelines and helpful hints?

I know I for one expect to learn something here from you, those more experienced.

Yes, as I mentioned above, I think it is the squeeze that most often initiates the squeezing.

That does not mean that the gentlemen cannot be proactive, and probably be better off in the end for making an effort at least.

I know I for one expect to learn something here from you, those more experienced.

Still, can we try to lay down some guidelines and helpful hints? No, not from me as from experience here on ThaiVisa much of what I would say would send too many into near apoplexy.

• Like 1

A true gentleman doesn't tell tales.

• Like 2

Here is something I have thought about.

In China, the Chinese use matchmakers quite often, as they have always done, and they are very effective.

Does the Thai society of today also employ the matchmaker and pay for this service?

If so, perhaps a gentleman could also use a traditional Thai matchmaker, not for marriage, but just to find a squeeze.

Edited by OldChinaHam