How Can Foreign Gentlemen Find Nice Thai Squeeze In Thailand?

For all his talent as a singer, composer, and producer Marvin Gaye's personal life was a total disaster ... I'd be careful about having him put you in the mood for anything

You know, JLCrab, I am beginning to think that you know about twice as much as I about almost

Every type of topic.

What a vast array of knowledge you must have to choose from when you login to TVF every day.

But, what more can we expect from good men who were born and bred in the Tri-State area.

Some might be intimidated by a man of your intellect.

I am just very glad to know you in this informal virtual way,

And will continue to read your good comments in the future.

Pots and Pans, computers, fish farming, leather wallets that are made to look like elephant hide on the outside.

Maybe Asperger Syndrome?

Aspergers has so much positive cachet these days

It is almost an honor and a privilege to say you have it

When it might actually be something else

Yes -- As Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs put it: Garden variety manic-depressive.

It is a little creepy that some parents will practically brag that there kid has been diagnosed as maybe having Asperger's Syndrome -- as in a NY Times article where the mother then went on to describe her kid as having symptoms that would be contrary to such a diagnosis.

Edited by JLCrab

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A true gentleman would never refer to a lady as a "squeeze".

Yes, would.

This term goes either way, and is just descriptive of the type of relationship.

This can be for male-female, male-male, female-female.

I am interested in male-female only. (maybe to watch female-female (no, just joking))

But I would never call the squeeze I had a relationship, a squeeze.

I would just call her a friend, a good friend, which is what she would be to me, and I to her.

Pls give me some ideas how I can find one here in Thailand.

Thank you.

Edited by OldChinaHam

JLCRAB ""Yes -- As Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs put it: Garden variety manic-depressive.

It is a little creepy that some parents will practically brag that there kid has been diagnosed as maybe having Asperger's Syndrome -- as in a NY Times article where the mother then went on to describe her kid as having symptoms that would be contrary to such a diagnosis."""

They think if they say this

Others will believe their kid is smart, or super smart.

Like RainMan

And then will go on to make much money,

Like Dustin

But that is America for you

Anything to be better or famous

Even if you must be sick to be better

One can come up with a detailed assessment as to how to find-nice-Thai-squeeze with all sorts of what to do's and caveats and conditionals and then you meet the squeeze of the ages because she dropped a 20 baht note in front of you at the 7-11 check-out counter line which you pick up and hand to her and it all starts from there.

Yes, as I mentioned above, I think it is the squeeze that most often initiates the squeezing.

That does not mean that the gentlemen cannot be proactive, and probably be better off in the end for making an effort at least.

Still, can we try to lay down some guidelines and helpful hints?

I know I for one expect to learn something here from you, those more experienced.

A true gentleman doesn't tell tales.

Meh, I might spoil the fun but I give ya a hint... it's called "talking"... just start and see where it leads.

A true gentleman would never refer to a lady as a "squeeze".

Yes, would.

This term goes either way, and is just descriptive of the type of relationship.

This can be for male-female, male-male, female-female.

I am interested in male-female only. (maybe to watch female-female (no, just joking))

But I would never call the squeeze I had a relationship, a squeeze.

I would just call her a friend, a good friend, which is what she would be to me, and I to her.

Thank you.

A good place to start would be to use language the locals understand.

What you are looking for is called a, gik, in local lingo, pronounced geek as in computer geek.

They will usually find you before you find them, maybe you are missing the signals or your radar needs reharmonisation.

My strategy courtesy of David Mamet's screenplay for The Untouchables as delivered by Sgt. Malone (Sean Connery):

Malone: If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.

But many an apple on a tree has maggots. whistling.gif .........................smile.png

My strategy courtesy of David Mamet's screenplay for The Untouchables as delivered by Sgt. Malone (Sean Connery):

Malone: If you're afraid of getting a rotten apple, don't go to the barrel. Get it off the tree.

But many an apple on a tree has maggots. whistling.gif .........................smile.png

Thank you. I learned something today.

I would have said, meat for maggots and apples for worms.

You are right, I am wrong.

Now where is my squeeze?

Last night while I slept, I was thinking,

How might I define squeeze for me.

I have had a few, you know, about 20 years ago, and I still keep in touch.

I would have to say, for me,

A squeeze is like a platonic friendship,

But with all the smells, tastes, sights and sounds thrown in that keep us healthy and which are not present in a

Platonic friendship.

It is the best of both worlds without guilt,

And much more pleasure than I have ever found with a GF or a marriage.

I do not need a GF in CM,

But I am looking forward to a S without needing to worry about her M expectations.

I have had a few positive PMs and expressions of support in wishing me a good outcome from

Readers of this Topic.

I do hope I find my Thai squeeze,

Someone to squeeze me.

And maybe someone to while away some hours during the week or weekends,

Practicing my Thai moves.

I do not expect tight points sitting way up high,

Just some night moves.

A good Thai woman, with some bad Thai moves.

The definition of Squeeze,

Makes me think of Bob Seger

Working on our night moves

Only this time

Far older and saggier

But somehow better

Not Searching for some pie in the sky

Gettin our share.

Maybe you have heard of Night Moves

This captures for me, to a T

My idea of Squeeze

Please listen if you are confused:

Take Care Man......

I'll let you know how things go

When I get my Thai squeeze.

Edited by OldChinaHam

It is very possible that it is the women who are more often the players.

We can read more about human sexuality studies to find out, perhaps.

It is the woman, usually, that decides which male to risk a relationship with.

Probably it is men that are the weaker sex.

But this reality does not bother me.

Yes to come to Thailand,and find the woman to be the player (!!!!) I think it more

looks like you are coming here and try to find sex, lure the ladies with your money

and squeeze sex out of the ladies....

Yes this can be done in a poor U-countries, Why not squeeze at home, instead

of using people here..... Bläääää......

Glegolo

It is very possible that it is the women who are more often the players.

We can read more about human sexuality studies to find out, perhaps.

It is the woman, usually, that decides which male to risk a relationship with.

Probably it is men that are the weaker sex.

But this reality does not bother me.

Yes to come to Thailand,and find the woman to be the player (!!!!) I think it more

looks like you are coming here and try to find sex, lure the ladies with your money

and squeeze sex out of the ladies....

Yes this can be done in a poor U-countries, Why not squeeze at home, instead

of using people here..... Bläääää......

Glegolo

Well, first of all,

I do not believe most women would ordinarily have me,

Either for love or money.

So it must be something else.

I cannot bake cake like some I know.

And I do not have a long nose.

I think it must be that they sense something about me that attracts them,

Mostly it is my personality, you can ask anyone who knows me.

Also most women like that I am open minded and not superstitious like most men they have known.

I like scientific girls and they appreciate my believing in the scientific method.

I do not believe that women are right all the time,

But I would be much happier to see women running this world, rather than men,

And, that, is the god's honest truth,

I guess I just do not care a great deal about stereotypical role models and following gender conventions.

If we want to have a black or yellow female president, then I do not mind that.

I love that.

So anyway, I just like to be with women more than men, mostly.

And sometimes I don't like to see them to leave at night.

I would never use money to entrap a woman.

That is too much like slavery down on the plantation.

And too much like what Dostoevsky was writing about in the Brothers K.

You remember that young lady who was going to sell herself to save her family and sleep with Fat Basrd?

I do not recall it but hazely, it has been too long ago since I last touched a Russian translation.

But I think you can get what I am driving at here, can't you?

I do not want conventional entrapping things involved, not in my squeeze encounters of the Thai kind.

No money, no marriage hopes, no promises of everlasting BS.

I could explain more,

But then I would bore you to death,

Especially if you cannot follow me,

Or what I am saying to you.

So what do you think?

Do you think I and other gentlemen will find our squeezes in Thailand?

Of the beneficial and painless kind?

Please continue to comment here.

There are many ladies and gentlemen who are wishing what I am wishing for tonight.

• Like 1

Some of you, my readers here, may have thought I just started this Topic as some type of weird writing exercise to put myself in the position of someone who was male, genteel and looking for the squeeze in Thailand.

But who knows what to think.

Even I don't know that much about human behavior.

And I spent most of my earlier impressionable years, as did you, reading about it.

But as I say, sometimes real life can be stranger than Topics.

And I was thinking wouldn't be a gas,

If we could sort of find a gentleman on TVF to actually start one of these perfect

Squeeze relationships.

And then sort of give us a a blow by blow.

Where would you find a gentlemen that would do that?

Of course it could not be x rated or anything, not on TVF

We could just sort of jump over the more prickly parts and the sticky wickets.

And then you would need to find someone who could actually write.

That in itself would not be easy on TVF, I should think.

Maybe we could hire a ringer?

Like a Ghost writer. Like one of those foreign ghost writers that they have in Hong Kong.

But it is too early to begin thinking about such things yet.

We might be able to upload some video on this TVF software.

I do not know how we could keep it from leaking to the press though.

We might be able to have it sort of for member's eyes only.

"Under cover with the member", we could call it.

Maybe even "Under cover with the member's member", I do not have any hard and fast guidelines for literary choices yet.

The only practical guideline I have which is hard and fast is that I am male, so then my interest as you know is Asian, and female. Oh yeah. I do prefer Thai, but in most ways, I also prefer Chinese. With me, there is just no cultural barrier anymore between me and a Chinese member of the opposite gender. I shed my Chinese cultural barrier a couple of decades ago. And it has been up and down, up and down hill ever since.

(Just please do not imagine that this Topic was begun as a writing experiment. No. This was a serious topic, and thank you for keeping it that way. I think that you might be surprised at the good that will come from this Topic. Not least of which might be a squeeze for you and me.)(Please continue to keep this topic serious, or fairly serious. And if anyone is interested in messaging me with further strategies that you think I am too tired to find on this Topic, this is one reason why we have PM. Thank you.)

Edited by OldChinaHam

As I am (I think) a gentleman, the word ''squeeze'' would never ever come into my written vocabulary. Sooooooooo, perhaps you should alter your topic tile to give folk a better picture of yourself eh. whistling.gif ......................smile.png

• Like 1

As I am (I think) a gentleman, the word ''squeeze'' would never ever come into my written vocabulary. Sooooooooo, perhaps you should alter your topic tile to give folk a better picture of yourself eh. whistling.gif ......................smile.png

You know, actually, I think that might be somewhat of a good idea.

What more descriptive term would you suggest, one which suggests friendship and more, and also squeezing might be exchanged.

Then, too, I do not even know how to change a topic headline in mid stride.

But the strongest argument against doing so is that there are so many references to the term squeeze on here now that if you changed the headline, nothing would make much sense.

I try to be a gentleman. And I almost never, or never, use that term in daily monthly yearly conversation, not usually even once a decade. I think I already mentioned that the last time I used it was around 1982 or 1 when I had a good NYC customer that really loved the term. He was always telling me that I needed a squeeze. And so this term must have just stuck.

But i am writing about exactly what the term denotes, and maybe connotes.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this type of relationship.

It just does not gibe very well with this cultures mores.

But that really does not make me squirm that much anymore.

I am past the half way point of my life

And I will be dead soon

Sooner than later anyway.

So, I say F the Fg mores

When my flaunting them will not hurt anyone

And might help me, and one other.

So what do you think.

You want to change the term?

Or leave it alone

And concentrate on the good stuff?

You know, actually, I think that might be somewhat of a good idea.

What more descriptive term would you suggest, one which suggests friendship and more, and also squeezing might be exchanged.

Then, too, I do not even know how to change a topic headline in mid stride.

But the strongest argument against doing so is that there are so many references to the term squeeze on here now that if you changed the headline, nothing would make much sense.

I try to be a gentleman. And I almost never, or never, use that term in daily monthly yearly conversation, not usually even once a decade. I think I already mentioned that the last time I used it was around 1982 or 1 when I had a good NYC customer that really loved the term. He was always telling me that I needed a squeeze. And so this term must have just stuck.

But i am writing about exactly what the term denotes, and maybe connotes.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this type of relationship.

It just does not gibe very well with this cultures mores.

But that really does not make me squirm that much anymore.

I am past the half way point of my life

And I will be dead soon

Sooner than later anyway.

So, I say F the Fg mores

When my flaunting them will not hurt anyone

And might help me, and one other.

So what do you think.

You want to change the term?

Or leave it alone

And concentrate on the good stuff?

Well, to me the word ''squeeze'' brings a picture of a lemon into my ol' grey cells, l am not being derogatory, just the picture l have. Think you ought to come clean and write what you really want. Sure your not talking about lemons, or is the ''squeeze'' thing a new trendy word. ?

First, its affinity that brings two people together. Then show your true heart. Be yourself. Sincerity counts.

Punctuality, respectable dressing, good manners and a man of his words.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I find it sickening when guys or let say "predators" like this, come here to Thailand and explore people (ladies mostly)

with their some time sick behavior.

Stay home and try to get laid there instead,,,, or do it like the most of us do, in worst cases pay for it, or take the ultimate responsibility towards the lady. But to present yourself, and imagine the girl that you are a serious character, and than at the end you sre just a cheap cheap cheap USER, nothing else.... Maybe a "cheap Charlie",,, running your tricks on poor people from the third world... Oahh how heroic....

Glegolo

I tend to identify with OCH on a few points as I travel and work extensively in Asia

There is a charm of the ladies here in Asia and while most are looking for a long term commitment, most are also pragmatic enough to know based on a lots of factors such as age , work , time they may be looking for something of a sorter term for a temporary pleasure of life

We all seek experiences of our own and not all has to end up in a marriage

In all of my travels , I have "squeezes" "giks" "companions" or whatever term one may use. There is no lie, it's just for the pleasure of not dining alone or having a nice cup of tea together

It's the pleasure of having someone nice to talk to for a few hours ....while you have a transit point.

Before my semi retirement in CM this year, I clocked 100 flights last year and spent an average of 3 days in each city I worked in. I have no time for marriage and yet it's lonely to be at hotels for every night eating alone.

My strategy has always been at networking meetings ...I meet a lady who intellectually or physical attractive and make an offer for dinner or tea.

I am never cheap with where we go, always well dressed and with no mention of a night cap and like to talk.

In Thailand I have been real lucky on meeting some really nice people and while the Thai ladies are more jealous and possessive there is also a sweetness there that is alluring to all

One would be surprised at the number of woman who are lonely out there and love a hug and a nice night out.

I think it is easy to reason like many do !!! Talk about "meeting" and having the pleasure of an sexual encounter called squeezing. Yes that is great...

But still doing it in countries like Thailand or other countries in the 3rd world, just shows that you are an predator and knows exactly what you are doing....

There is never a 100% common agreement or what to call it... There is always the hunt of money from one part... The part that doesn´t have any money..... That is why I find this subject to be naive, and to find people actuella believe that it is OK and correct is actually unbelieveable.....

if you cant get laid under these premesis back home in "whereever" in the west, dont try to fool either the girls or the readers here..... We are talking about a "scam" in some sense... That is what I believe anyhow.. A scam to USE people... Shame on you..... Squeeze....

Virgins at home, probably never getting laid before, and now a big big user.....

Glegolo

I think it is easy to reason like many do !!! Talk about "meeting" and having the pleasure of an sexual encounter called squeezing. Yes that is great...

But still doing it in countries like Thailand or other countries in the 3rd world, just shows that you are an predator and knows exactly what you are doing....

There is never a 100% common agreement or what to call it... There is always the hunt of money from one part... The part that doesn´t have any money..... That is why I find this subject to be naive, and to find people actuella believe that it is OK and correct is actually unbelieveable.....

if you cant get laid under these premesis back home in "whereever" in the west, dont try to fool either the girls or the readers here..... We are talking about a "scam" in some sense... That is what I believe anyhow.. A scam to USE people... Shame on you..... Squeeze....

Virgins at home, probably never getting laid before, and now a big big user.....

Glegolo

The woman I have met all seen to have enough and have not asked for money ...to think all woman is in this only for money is insulting enough ...yes I buy them nice gifts but so do they

My best friend in Singapore makes her own 5 figure sum every month and don't need any man's money ...like me she is just too busy to think about marriage at this stage and like to eat at nice places and talk to someone on various topics

She has met a lot of nice man who keep her company in her busy schedule and she is happy with that

Naive to think only man want companionship

• Like 1

Calling someone a 'predator' because they have sex without commitment in Thailand is ludicrous assuming no one is forcing the girl to sleep with them and no bullshit false promises were made.

In Thailand (and many other countries around the world) being white and seemingly being 'wealthy' can afford you the luxury of being able to attract a lot of women and just because you take advantage of this position doesn't make you a bad person or a predator. Why wouldn't you sleep with lots of beautiful women who want you to sleep with them?

Back home the average guy can't have a different girl every night / week because there's no exotic appeal or 'X' factor there for the local girls.

Yet there are rich and famous guys back home who do have that and take advantage of it and sleep with hundreds of different women. What they are doing is no different from the average guys who are coming to Thailand but no one is calling them predators.

Go where things are to your advantage and make the most of it as long as you're not forcing anyone to do anything they didn't want to or telling lies to get what you want.

My experience tells me there's really no reason to lie and bullshit or make false promises anyway.

Plenty of Thai girls are happy with a casual relationship, or to be giks or to date every now and then without anything further etc. They aren't looking for marriage, a passport or money (I date girls who have their own because poor girls aren't my cup of tea).

I never tell any of the girls I meet that they are my gf or ever will be I actually make it clear if they ask that I'm too busy for a gf and yet most are still happy to see me.

It's only when you lie and bullshit then you'll have most of your problems.

Edited by TheSpade

Last night while I slept, I was thinking,

How might I define squeeze for me.

I have had a few, you know, about 20 years ago, and I still keep in touch.

I would have to say, for me,

A squeeze is like a platonic friendship,

But with all the smells, tastes, sights and sounds thrown in that keep us healthy and which are not present in a

Platonic friendship.

It is the best of both worlds without guilt,

And much more pleasure than I have ever found with a GF or a marriage.

I do not need a GF in CM,

But I am looking forward to a S without needing to worry about her M expectations.

I have had a few positive PMs and expressions of support in wishing me a good outcome from

Readers of this Topic.

I do hope I find my Thai squeeze,

Someone to squeeze me.

And maybe someone to while away some hours during the week or weekends,

Practicing my Thai moves.

I do not expect tight points sitting way up high,

Just some night moves.

A good Thai woman, with some bad Thai moves.

The definition of Squeeze,

Makes me think of Bob Seger

Working on our night moves

Only this time

Far older and saggier

But somehow better

Not Searching for some pie in the sky

Gettin our share.

Maybe you have heard of Night Moves

This captures for me, to a T

My idea of Squeeze

Please listen if you are confused:

Take Care Man......

I'll let you know how things go

When I get my Thai squeeze.

Wow - when I'm in bed I do things that require a lot less brainpower!

• Like 1

Sometimes I think the well-meaning OP just misses China (Taiwan?) where everything including relationships seems to make sense, his favorite noodle dishes are readily available, and the drains don't clog.

Please, we are in Thailand now.

The drains may clog, but they can be fixed.

I am sure that Thai-Foreign Gentlemen relationships make sense if we are careful in our approach

And if we take wise advice from those in the know who have been around the block more times than we.

OCH, you have it completely backwards. JLCrab is trying to tell you some things but you have to read between the lines. The information is there and he's been around the block. He's given you the best information on here but because you miss the subtlety, you fail to hear the message.

Now go back and read every one of his posts again until you get it. The answer to your question is in there but the specifics of his life aren't for broadcasting.

Go ahead. Re-read every one of his posts until you get it, and then you'll owe him.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oldchina while the women you call "squeeze" exist there very few and far between, you don't know women at all.

Asian women are all expecting something out of it, meaning a commitment even if there saying the opposite.

I never lie or lead on and ive managed to keep many of the women ive slept with as friends that being in Australia or Thailand.

If your looking to learn then keep your mouth shut and if your put on the spot tell it like it is without to many details up to her were she wants to go then.

From my experience with Thai women they seem to have a far different attitude towards sex than women back home and to us farangs appear easy, They want to be seen as "good girls" and mostly they are who are we to put our values onto them?

Really if you wanted advice on how to get laid why didn't you just ask...squeeze are a figment of mans imagination, few women will stay in a situation like that for long once they see its not going anywhere, friends with benefits is another term for what your on about.

Glegolo

Just out of curiousity... Do you live in Thailand? And if so, do you have a gal here?