How Can Foreign Gentlemen Find Nice Thai Squeeze In Thailand?

OP, I'd start by changing 'squeeze' to 'woman/women' in any future references, and then I'd try to drag my attitudes into something a little closer to the second decade of the 21st Century.

SE Asia would have to be the easiest place to meet women I'm aware of, and they don't have to work in the nightlife industry. The questions I would pose for the aforementioned '3-month warriors' are simple :

- how many women with a *real* job can drop everything to hit Samui with you ?

- are you prepared for the Thai women who redefine the concept of 'sexual jealousy' ?

- most importantly, are you prepared to follow through on mumbled 'of course I want kids !' assurances ?

I'd work on those before going anywhere near a dating site.

Do you even think that a dating site would work?

Personally, I have never tried one.

So I have zero experience to go by.

Dating sites work, and they work because many of us tell women what we think they want to hear. If you do meet a woman on a dating site in 2013, chances are that she has been lied to at least once and you need to bear that in mind if you are in any way serious about a ;long-term permanent relationship' : for starters, you need to understand that means kids for 95% of Asian women IME.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting a profile that says all you are looking for is someone who wants a holiday in Samui or wherever in exchange for a good time, but I find it somewhat ironic that the very guys who feel the bars are 'too fake' will invent a completely fictitious version of themselves just to get women corresponding with them. If her dream is a white picket fence in suburbia and yours is hours of drinking and fornicating, surely it's better to be open about that up front ? Most sites allow you to indicate whether you are looking for 'Friendship/Dating' vs 'Marriage' or whatever - up to you.

There is a site based in Jakarta that has literally hundreds of requests from people - mainly men, but some from Indo women - looking to hook up for a night in the clubs, no strings attached. No doubt there are hookers n that mix - as there are in online dating sites - but it still seems a lot more honest than the bullshit sprinkled through so many online proflles. Personally, I want a girl who knows how to laugh and drink till the sun comes up - why lie to women who are desperate to find a life partner ?

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is a site based in Jakarta that has literally hundreds of requests from people - mainly men, but some from Indo women - looking to hook up for a night in the clubs, no strings attached. No doubt there are hookers n that mix - as there are in online dating sites - but it still seems a lot more honest than the bullshit sprinkled through so many online proflles. Personally, I want a girl who knows how to laugh and drink till the sun comes up - why lie to women who are desperate to find a life partner ? "

Exactly.

And if this is clear from the beginning, then both parties will be way ahead and will part as friends, and may even share a lasting friendship.

But how to find this?

Here is something I have thought about.

In China, the Chinese use matchmakers quite often, as they have always done, and they are very effective.

Does the Thai society of today also employ the matchmaker and pay for this service?

If so, perhaps a gentleman could also use a traditional Thai matchmaker, not for marriage, but just to find a squeeze.

I just want to be there when you explain to a Thai that all you are looking for is 'a sqeeze' ............ you need a mama-san, not a matchmaker, my friend.

The whole idea of the 'matchmaker' in Asia is to find a suitable husband - preferably someone with the financial resources to see take care of the next generation. Even the Farang-owned introduction agencies pander to the myth that Farang men are a better potential husband than their Thai brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0O8TPAdhA

• Like 1

Here is something I have thought about.

In China, the Chinese use matchmakers quite often, as they have always done, and they are very effective.

Does the Thai society of today also employ the matchmaker and pay for this service?

If so, perhaps a gentleman could also use a traditional Thai matchmaker, not for marriage, but just to find a squeeze.

I just want to be there when you explain to a Thai that all you are looking for is 'a sqeeze' ............ you need a mama-san, not a matchmaker, my friend.

The whole idea of the 'matchmaker' in Asia is to find a suitable husband - preferably someone with the financial resources to see take care of the next generation. Even the Farang-owned introduction agencies pander to the myth that Farang men are a better potential husband than their Thai brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0O8TPAdhA

Have you considered that this perfect squeeze relationship may be more attainable for certain age groups.

Also that there are certain age groups which can benefit most from a squeeze relationship?

If most people here are like me, I would honestly say that we know that this perfect squeeze relationship can work very well in all societies.

Sometimes it must be kept confidential, and other times less so.

The question here is how best to enter into a squeeze relationship.

Also, I would define a squeeze relationship as one where no gifts or money is exchanged that is meant to give one partner more power in the relationship, as in a "hooker" type relationship that some obviously have in Thailand and everywhere else.

A topic about honest cheating

Can't believe it

Fatfather

Sent from my phone

This is a topic about honesty in a relationship.

And about enjoying the relationship.

And mostly about finding such a relationship.

And mostly about finding such a relationship. ... And as I've often replied on TV and in person to the query (as in this case) how do you find that most desirable 'squeeze' relationship especially if she is the type of Thai girl who gets hit upon by men both Thai and farang on a near daily if not daily basis:

You don't find her; she finds you.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

OP, what you *seem* to be looking for is a 'no strings attached' relationship that doesnt involve anyone's credit card details. I'm sure they exist, but again I urge you to try explaining that concept to any Thai over the age of 30. You might as well be saying 'I just want to sleep with your daughter free from any form of committment whatsoever !' ;)

That's what the clubs were designed for, but even in the 'classiest' clubs you will inevitably find gold diggers and usually freelance working girls. At least the latter are honest about what they expect from you for the pleasure of their company.

• Like 1

Sometimes I think the well-meaning OP just misses China (Taiwan?) where everything including relationships seems to make sense, his favorite noodle dishes are readily available, and the drains don't clog.

• Like 2

Taiwan would be fantastic without any of the following:

- earthquakes

- tsunamis

- colder Winters (than southern Thailand)

- high cost of living

- a majority Chinese population

Other than those five impediments, I reckon I could live there ;)

Sometimes I think the well-meaning OP just misses China (Taiwan?) where everything including relationships seems to make sense, his favorite noodle dishes are readily available, and the drains don't clog.

I often try not to mind it when people are having fun at my expense.

Now is no exception.

Why? Because I can learn something.

And this is also why I usually keep my mouth shut and just listen to those who have more experience than I.

And sometimes I find that these people are my elders, and then I know that I was right to respect the, in the Thai tradition.

And this, as we can see, your comment is now off topic.

And should be removed.

Edited by OldChinaHam

Taiwan would be fantastic without any of the following:

- earthquakes

- tsunamis

- colder Winters (than southern Thailand)

- high cost of living

- a majority Chinese population

Other than those five impediments, I reckon I could live there wink.png

I am afraid that you started out OK

Now you are off topic

I would remove this if I could

Please, we are in Thailand now.

The drains may clog, but they can be fixed.

I am sure that Thai-Foreign Gentlemen relationships make sense if we are careful in our approach

And if we take wise advice from those in the know who have been around the block more times than we.

You are free to report it to a mod if you feel sufficiently motivated to do so - I've said all I can say in this thread, although I still object to the entire premise of the thread. Horses for courses, I guess.

It would be a true loss if you were to leave because your posts are always very good.

Better than most, as we all know, and everyone does enjoy them.

I just do not want this Topic to wind up in the Pub too quickly because I feel that it might be useful.

But only people like you can have the last laugh and really decide where it goes.

K Si Ra See La

(Sorry for the edit, but the only member on TVF I would ever think of reporting might be myself, when I double post a Topic unintentionally.)

Edited by OldChinaHam

Now is no exception.

And this is also why I usually keep my mouth shut and just listen to those who have more experience than I.

And sometimes I find that these people are my elders, and then I know that I was right to respect the, in the Thai tradition.

And should be removed.

And this is also why I usually keep my mouth shut and just listen to those who have more experience than I. For someone who has 1600+ often multi-paragraph posts and has started multiple threads since March 2013 I don't see how you can say that you are more prone to listening than talking.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 2

Now is no exception.

And should be removed.

And this is also why I usually keep my mouth shut and just listen to those who have more experience than I. For someone who has 1600+ often multi-paragraph posts and has started multiple threads since March 2013 I don't see how you can say that you are more prone to listening than talking.

You are correct, of course, as usual,

My remark was just a figure of speech that I knew might result in my being called out for and called on the carpet to explain.

It does puzzle me though that you say I have multi para graph posts when anyone will tell you, even mr. worldwide, that I have never posted a proper paragraph on TV since before March.

Probably just another reason why I prefer the Pub,

And in fact,

I do prefer the Pub,

Even though no one would really have me and I know I am only tolerated.

Actually I think this topic will do much better in this location,

And now some of the performance pressure will be off so that we can really get down to the nitty gritty about the squeeze relationship, and how to most easily obtain the perfect squeeze.

So hope you have some good ideas

Just like you have so many good things to say about pots and pans.

OP here is a good experiment for you to try. Go to Thai Friendly dot com (its free) and open a profile with your real current close up photo of your face and a full body shot and physical description, height, weight, age, location. No photos of motorcycles or cars or any of your stuff. Then tell the truth of what you are looking for in a relationship. Something like "I don't want to get married, just looking for companionship, nothing serious." Be a truthful as possible, and see what happens. Don't contact anyone. Just wait and see what happens.

OR,

Looking to squeeze some thai mangos.

OK OCH you are (mostly) a good sport but the reason a topic like this has me flummoxed is because both times that I have found myself in a good long term highly desirable relationship I was not the one who initiated such a relationship -- so other than being in Thailand, having a decent command of the language, and turning out to be someone who a Thai girl who speaks no English realized I was the type of person they were hoping to meet even though up to that point they had never considered hooking up with a farang, I don't know what 'helpful hints' I would have to offer.

This has to be the silliest post ever.

Mangoes are no substitute for a real squeeze, I have said before.

However, if there are any art lovers here, they know that there once was a painter who painted mangoes, and lived in Thailand who came from France and had quite a few different squeeze.

Maybe we should all take a lesson from French painters that love to paint fruit and seem to have luck with obtaining that which is difficult for us to find.

OK OCH you are (mostly) a good sport but the reason a topic like this has me flummoxed is because both times that I have found myself in a good long term highly desirable relationship I was not the one who initiated such a relationship -- so other than being in Thailand, having a decent command of the language, and turning out to be someone who a Thai girl who speaks no English realized I was the type of person they were hoping to meet even though up to that point they had never considered hooking up with a farang, I don't know what 'helpful hints' I would have to offer.

Maybe that is why we are both here, we wish to know more about these helpful hints from reading what others write on this Topic.

And as you know, we cannot survive on bread alone, or sandwiches from Cuba as you have pointed out.

I am sure there is a way to do this if you are careful and patient.

I for one am going to try it because what have I got to loose but my virginity?

OK then my corollary to the above which presumes one can speak reasonable Thai: Go to the high end neighborhood restaurants (not fancy clubs) where the younger affluent Thai crowd hangs out and even if you are older than much of the surrounding clientele you are the only farang there at least for that night. Then, chat up at least the waitresses and other restaurant staff in Thai so that a Thai potential 'squeeze' can hear that you DO in fact speak Thai. One might then come up to you sitting alone at your table and ask "Is this seat taken??"

One can also keep in mind the Oscar Levant quip about the former big band singer then later movie star Doris Day:

I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin.

Edited by JLCrab