How Can Foreign Gentlemen Find Nice Thai Squeeze In Thailand?

I think they have some squeezes in every 7-eleven. I definately saw orange, mango and lemon.

As for picking up a woman, common sense applies, starting with getting away from TVF for a moment and go out in the real world.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then my corollary to the above which presumes one can speak reasonable Thai: Go to the high end neighborhood restaurants (not fancy clubs) where the younger affluent Thai crowd hangs out and even if you are older than much of the surrounding clientele you are the only farang there at least for that night. Then, chat up at least the waitresses and other restaurant staff in Thai so that a Thai potential 'squeeze' can hear that you DO in fact speak Thai. One might then come up to you sitting alone at your table and ask "Is this seat taken??"

One can also keep in mind the Oscar Levant quip about the former big band singer then later movie star Doris Day:

I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin.

That's strange, I was just thinking about Doris an hour ago earlier in the Topic.

But now I do not recall exactly why.

You must have picked up on it, something in the language I was using in one of my comments,

And then just naturally mentioned her "aloud".

I have never seen what you here describe happen though, where a woman, a nice squeeze, just comes up to you and asks to sit down.

I think I have only seen this in films, maybe like in a Hitchcock thriller when the girl is being pursued by another man.

I think they have some squeezes in every 7-eleven. I definately saw orange, mango and lemon.

As for picking up a woman, common sense applies, starting with getting away from TVF for a moment and go out in the real world.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry, no, that is called a squash.

Too much sugar in it for me anyway.

And all sorts of chemicals I would think, but cannot be sure.

I was also hoping that we might benefit from some good input and participation from TV foreign ladies here.

Maybe we already have, but I can never usually tell which is which or who is who.

And it also does not matter to me the gender on TV.

Not unless the girls are Thai and say "Ka".

So if any Farang ladies wish to identify themselves and would be willing to comment,

Then this would be a first for me, just being able to tell the boys from the girls.

I do not mind how old your are, either, because it does not matter if I can't see you.

But it also would not matter if I could see you because I can get pretty happy about knowing all sorts and ages, I just did not want you to begin criticizing me for expressing age bias.

Edited by OldChinaHam

OK then my corollary to the above which presumes one can speak reasonable Thai: Go to the high end neighborhood restaurants (not fancy clubs) where the younger affluent Thai crowd hangs out and even if you are older than much of the surrounding clientele you are the only farang there at least for that night. Then, chat up at least the waitresses and other restaurant staff in Thai so that a Thai potential 'squeeze' can hear that you DO in fact speak Thai. One might then come up to you sitting alone at your table and ask "Is this seat taken??"

One can also keep in mind the Oscar Levant quip about the former big band singer then later movie star Doris Day:

That's strange, I was just thinking about Doris an hour ago earlier in the Topic.

You must have picked up on it, something in the language I was using in one of my comments,

I have never seen what you here describe happen though, where a woman, a nice squeeze, just comes up to you and asks to sit down.

I think I have only seen this in films, maybe like in a Hitchcock thriller when the girl is being pursued by another man.

From the above: I have never seen what you here describe happen though, where a woman, a nice squeeze, just comes up to you and asks to sit down.

Also from in film in this case the film Anatomy of a Murder as (characters played by) George C. Scott said to James Stewart:

You haven't lived, Mr. Biegler

As I said somewhere way above, there are Thai girls for whom having guys put moves on them is a daily occurrence and becomes boring; for them, the excitement is when they choose to put a move on some maybe unsuspecting guy because, at least in the case of some older farang, he would have never contemplated putting a move on a girl like that in the first place.

Edited by JLCrab

A very good friend of mine was very successful. He would go to an upmarket venue & order a good bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two glasses. Would not touch the champagne & inevitably a women would approach him, if he wasn't attracted he would say waiting for a friend and waited for the next woman to approach. Nearly always worked for a "squeeze" with an average relationship length of 1/3 months, repeat as necessary...

Edited by simple1

Op, sorry i have to say this but it seems to be all about you.What you seem to want is free sex ,when you want it and with whom you want it.You will not be alone in this race,i have to admit it seems very attractive .

How would you explain the concept to a Thai lady?

You said, if you do not understand the concept of a squeeze, not to join this conversation.

Is your Thai good enough to explain it or do you expect a Thai lady to understand when you explain it in English?

I know people who have a main squeeze but these ladies are working girls and expect to get paid or compensated in another way.

And maybe this is the word we should focus on in Thailand,compensation.

If you are a really good looking guy a girl would want to be seen beside you but what if you are overweight,covered in tattoos or something else?

What can you bring to the table?If you have a lot of money and flaunt it ,it should be easy to pick up someone.

What have i got to loose but my virginity?You got to be joking right?

I think wanting to find a squeeze will get more difficult with age,if you are still a virgin you should solve your other problems before trying to find a squeeze.

I do not think you will get a lot of support from the foreign ladies on this forum,but who knows.

Who would want to be squeezed?Probably only over ripe fruit?

You are looking for a cougar my friend.

OP, what you *seem* to be looking for is a 'no strings attached' relationship that doesnt involve anyone's credit card details. I'm sure they exist, but again I urge you to try explaining that concept to any Thai over the age of 30. You might as well be saying 'I just want to sleep with your daughter free from any form of committment whatsoever !' wink.png

That's what the clubs were designed for, but even in the 'classiest' clubs you will inevitably find gold diggers and usually freelance working girls. At least the latter are honest about what they expect from you for the pleasure of their company.

Proper Thai clubs in BKK do NOT have freelancers in them. If by 'classy' you mean the fake classy places that are nothing more than tourist and pro clubs like Bed, Levels, Bash, QBar etc then yes they do but they are horrible places full of stupid tourists and 'high class' hookers.

Head out in Ekkamai and Thong Lor for example and you'll not come across any freelancers.

There are many ways to find girls in Thailand. Really all you have to do is just turn up IME, there are available women literally everywhere if you just talk to them. Though I'm under 30 so it may make a difference. If you're over 50 then don't know how easy it is to find women outside of bars.

I've found that being honest with the girls is the best strategy. I make it clear I'm not looking for a girlfriend (because I'm too busy) and that if that's what they expect from me not to bother meeting in the first place. Most are OK with it as long as you're honest IME.

• Like 1

In another thread, the OP suggested that I needed to go get myself a squeeze.

Now here he is asking how to go about it.

If that's not the epitome of TV's legendary unsolicited help and friendliness, I don't know what is.

I love you man!

• Like 1

Well, all I can say is that it seems that most of you need to put aside your Queen Vic Victorian prudery about sexual feeling in a relationship of the squeeze kind. Get over it, most of you are just old fogies.

It is really wonderful, I know from a great experience, fairly long ago in Taiwan, of two instances where I very much enjoyed the friendship of very nice smart girls. I had no serious ongoing relationship at the time, and I just really much enjoyed the friendship and comaraderie of these two young women. We would get together once a week or twice a month, and then we would also spend long hours on the telephone chatting at night on the phone about Topics we enjoyed.

They were both great readers of Chinese books, and they were very liberal in their thinking, not outwardly or so you might notice it. They both dressed conservatively, neither one was a great looker, like Doris, but this did not matter to either. I was good enough looking for the both of us.

And I have noticed something which you may have too, and it is something to learn for the rest of you.

It really does not matter after a month of knowing someone what they look like physically (within reason of course).

Because the human brain quickly habituates to the stimulatory pleasure of looking at a new gorgeous bod.

And quickly, all gorgeous or so-so bods become just familiar bods, and feel about equally as good to the touch.

You know what I mean if you have had enough, and you are old enough to be half way intelligent and logical about the seeking of squeeze bods, or marriageable bods.

Take a lesson from me,

If you are like me,

Gorgeous enough for the both of you.

Krap.

One piece of music most epitomizes what I am trying to achieve here.

I do not want to turn this into a free-for-all of music submissions,

There are other threads for this on our worthy TVF.

But here is something that gets me in the mood to squeeze a squeeze that I have not yet, very unfortunately, but I am tryin'.

So,

Get it On!

You know what I'm talkin' about

Just disregard any talk of love,

Marvin did not mean it:

If that's not the epitome of TV's legendary unsolicited help and friendliness, I don't know what is.

I love you man!

And I love you man.

I would just love you much more,

If you were a woman!

I love you man!

And I love you man.

I would just love you much more,

If you were a woman!

This is the dumbest thread ever. But Ill bite since the OP is obviously trolling

Just an FYI though, there are many very attractive females in this world that are looking to hook up with guys too, but aren't successful either. It is not always about looks or even desire on the female's part, it is also about timing and chemistry. The balance of confidence without being arrogant, the combination of looks and style without trying to league up. As Eastwood says " You've got to know your limitations."

• Like 1

This is the dumbest thread ever. But Ill bite since the OP is obviously trolling

Just an FYI though, there are many very attractive females in this world that are looking to hook up with guys too, but aren't successful either. It is not always about looks or even desire on the female's part, it is also about timing and chemistry. The balance of confidence without being arrogant, the combination of looks and style without trying to league up. As Eastwood says " You've got to know your limitations."

The balance of confidence without being arrogant, the combination of looks and style without trying to league up. Are we talking here about him or her?

For all his talent as a singer, composer, and producer Marvin Gaye's personal life was a total disaster ... I'd be careful about having him put you in the mood for anything

This is just the reason I come to people like you for advice,

And unto Marvin, I leave the singing.

Absolutely NOT trolling.

Please let us NOT go down that slippery slope.

It was I who really wished to keep this on a less humorous and more sober plane.

But I cannot not completely control your input.

It does not bother me that this thread has become slightly more humorous than I had originally intended.

We can all still learn something about my original purpose for this Topic.

It will just be a bit less dry in the doing.

We will end up in the right place, as usual though,

And smarter for the experience.

(also, everyone knows that before you put a plan in action, it is best to visualize that plan being successful. Here we have a perfect opportunity to visualize and discuss our success.)

Edited by OldChinaHam

As per my advice -- as the old time New Yorkers used to say -- my advice and a subway token gets you a ride.

And, as I am sure you also know,

It was the New Yorkers who originally coined the term squeeze.

The first time I heard it was in 1981 in Tainan

Talking to a good importing customer from NYC

Who spoke of squeeze, and not getting involved but reaping the benefits.

Manhattan guys do not pussy foot around

They head straight for the pot containing what they want.

And they do not worry what people will think when the do.

All I remember as a kid was: "Apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze" -- which some have traced back to the 1700's and at least 1800's although I also remember it being used with hamburger instead of apple pie

• Like 1

For all his talent as a singer, composer, and producer Marvin Gaye's personal life was a total disaster ... I'd be careful about having him put you in the mood for anything

You know, JLCrab, I am beginning to think that you know about twice as much as I about almost

Every type of topic.

What a vast array of knowledge you must have to choose from when you login to TVF every day.

But, what more can we expect from good men who were born and bred in the Tri-State area.

Some might be intimidated by a man of your intellect.

I am just very glad to know you in this informal virtual way,

And will continue to read your good comments in the future.

Pots and Pans, computers, fish farming, leather wallets that are made to look like elephant hide on the outside.

OP, how the hell does a 'squeeze' relationship differ from a normal relationship between a man and a woman ? Are you looking for a human female of legal age or a mango ?

Not a mango, unless that is a new term for something like a squeeze.

Squeeze is the term we should use because the definition of squeeze is concise and says it best.

If you were born before 1955...

OP, how the hell does a 'squeeze' relationship differ from a normal relationship between a man and a woman ? Are you looking for a human female of legal age or a mango ?

Not a mango, unless that is a new term for something like a squeeze.

Squeeze is the term we should use because the definition of squeeze is concise and says it best.

If you were born before 1955...

Here on this Topic, is not everyone?

But let us say you are younger, then what more descriptive and satisfying term do you prefer?

(And, how's your Wagner doin this week?)

Op, sorry i have to say this but it seems to be all about you.What you seem to want is free sex ,when you want it and with whom you want it.You will not be alone in this race,i have to admit it seems very attractive .

How would you explain the concept to a Thai lady?

You said, if you do not understand the concept of a squeeze, not to join this conversation.

Is your Thai good enough to explain it or do you expect a Thai lady to understand when you explain it in English?

I know people who have a main squeeze but these ladies are working girls and expect to get paid or compensated in another way.

And maybe this is the word we should focus on in Thailand,compensation.

If you are a really good looking guy a girl would want to be seen beside you but what if you are overweight,covered in tattoos or something else?

What can you bring to the table?If you have a lot of money and flaunt it ,it should be easy to pick up someone.

What have i got to loose but my virginity?You got to be joking right?

I think wanting to find a squeeze will get more difficult with age,if you are still a virgin you should solve your other problems before trying to find a squeeze.

I do not think you will get a lot of support from the foreign ladies on this forum,but who knows.

Who would want to be squeezed?Probably only over ripe fruit?

You are looking for a cougar my friend.

So, look at the flip side of that coin: what if the squeeze isn't a page 3 "stunner" ? And why bring the conversation to the climax of sex? (pun intended). What if she's an average looking girl who hooks up with an average looking guy? Similar in age and looks. By the above reckoning, unless the guy is closer to Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise (well maybe not Tom), all women want what you call "compensation". O.K., I would have to accept that nearly all women expect the men to buy the dinner, pay the taxis, meet the drinks bill, buy whatever street-vendor gifts they are taken by etc etc...buy her clothes, pay for the pet buffalo to have an artificial limb (replacement) operation. But what about the pleasure of just getting laid? Or do women never enjoy it - just do it for "compensation"; sorry, not all women will agree with you; of that I am sure. (though many will as well - of that I am certain). Sad if you are suggesting that despite having a man pay for virtually every part of the cost of enjoying night-life and dining and going to Samuui or wherever, that she should be further compensated for performing sex. Or where you suggesting something otherwise? maybe I have the wrong idea.

So you want to easily find a nice woman who will devote her affections to you for 3 months, and then let you go, hoping that maybe you will write or be missing her after that. Your first step is to build a time machine and go back about 40 years. Maybe the lost jungles of Forbiden Island would be a better destination, because ALL women in Thailand are now certainly wiser than that. Or maybe the first step would be to get a conscience.

You know, JLCrab, I am beginning to think that you know about twice as much as I about almost

Every type of topic.

What a vast array of knowledge you must have to choose from when you login to TVF every day.

But, what more can we expect from good men who were born and bred in the Tri-State area.

Pots and Pans, computers, fish farming, leather wallets that are made to look like elephant hide on the outside.

Maybe Asperger Syndrome?

• Like 1

Every type of topic.

Maybe Asperger Syndrome?

Aspergers has so much positive cachet these days

It is almost an honor and a privilege to say you have it

When it might actually be something else

Edited by OldChinaHam