Cleanup on Samet gets poor rating from judge

Lite Beer

This story is from 'The Nation' so it must be true... cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well they say that the camera does not lie (like people and newspapers) and you can see that the methods AND equipment being employed have not changed in the time since the pyramids were built. TiT

clap2.gif well said sir clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Many Thais cannot keep their homes, particularly the kitchens, clean and tidy so I would assume that cleaning a beach well beyond their capabilities. I wonder where they are dumping all the spoil?

You haven't met my wife then, she is obsessive compulsive I am sure. (She did live in Aust for 10 yrs tho)

Although bagwan did say MANY Thais, not your wife who could be in the minority. Many who clean up and sweap up do so without moving furniture, fridges-TVs--and look in most garden areas, this usually tells you who is clean and who is not.

I wondered why the instructions were in English for the beach clean ?? is it they have OR expect farrangs to be there and help ??? I know of plenty that are there to do just that---while PTT staff are sitting around drinking coffee???

What!!! No Beer!!! blink.pngwhistling.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by sjjmmi

I truly don't know what's going on in some peoples minds - probably nothing!

This guy has gone A LONG way out of his way and put in effort to help clean the beaches,

and all we get from many TV posters are complaints and derision of his efforts.

What the hell has it got to do with the point of the story that he is a 33 year old judge -

it's perfectly possible, but the point is that it is not specially relevant to the story,

but more that it shows that even as a person in a senior position, he decided to muck in and help.

A dam_n site more than the bloody whingers and couch potatoes

infesting TV who have nothing better to do but knock anyone who shows initiative!

Credit where it's due - well done to the "33 year old judge" - a credit to the people.

Just wanted to post this again.

Admittedly the Nation did add Drama which seems to be what attracts

a lot of people and they over look the moral and the information in the story.

Well done Judgewai.gif

I have no plans of ever being in courtfacepalm.gif

but if I happen to find myself there I want him as the judge. smile.png

thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif