'Thaksin's return home is long overdue'

Lite Beer

YEP! I remember that act of international terrorism. coffee1.gif

Yeah I remember too,

I arrived at the Airport to find it eerily quiet , the Emirates staff in their hurry to leave had forgotten to leave a note for their customers letting them know they had f****d off, A cop told me to leave as quickly as i could, no flights today, last couple of taxis downstairs, wanted B3000 back to Pattaya, Had to pay!! Thanks to those morons in yellow I was stuck in Pattaya for another two weeks with no money, no help from the UK goverment. and my credit cards already maxed out!

Yes! Morons indeed! Can you imagine? A Thai political party not checking with YOU before staging their protest! Throwing a wrench into your Pattaya, ahhh, emm, err, religious pilgrimage, like that. Why, they should be boiled in oil

simply for inconveniencing you.

Much of the discussion unfortunately often doesn't really go any deeper than this (or have any more significance).

Their priorities of drinking and carousing and over dependence on their native country reflect the attributes of many of the anti-yellow farang.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that Thaksin was convicted by a court stacked with Thaksins enemies, during an illegal coup.

Is this correct?

Correct, and one of the judges recently chucked her toys out of the pram at an anti Thaksin yellow shirt march, but sure the court was impartial.

You might want to check when Thaksin was actually convicted.

Thanks for providing the factual, honest information.

Amazing the dishonesty posted to disrupt even the most rudimentary of truth on aspects as basic as timelines.

Edited by HuaHinHarold

I read that Thaksin was convicted by a court stacked with Thaksins enemies, during an illegal coup.

Is this correct?

Correct, and one of the judges recently chucked her toys out of the pram at an anti Thaksin yellow shirt march, but sure the court was impartial.

At the risk of being politically incorrect you are spouting male bovine excretia as usual.

it shouldn't be at risk to state the truth

Is this correct?

At the risk of being politically incorrect you are spouting male bovine excretia as usual.

it shouldn't be at risk to state the truth

Thanks.

I also think that Thaksin's return is long overdue.

I thought it would be nice to quickly drop by and give you guys my opinion smile.png

Did not have time to read the thread though...

Especially as the "grandfathering" of your "Thai Elite Card 1.0" depends on the survival of this cartoon government.

BTW: Do you know that your Elite Visa 1.0 is now down to 90 days per stay? Welcome to the Visa Runners.

• Like 1

I thought it would be nice to quickly drop by and give you guys my opinion Posted Image

Especially as the "grandfathering" of your "Thai Elite Card 1.0" depends on the survival of this cartoon government.

BTW: Do you know that your Elite Visa 1.0 is now down to 90 days per stay? Welcome to the Visa Runners.

Ouch !!! You go off topic... You should stay focused.

I really think that Thaksin's return is long overdue.

It's not only that I think he is the only real leader capable of running this country, that he is the one who has a vision for the future, is the right PM who can make endless talked about projects become reality, is the one who sees the need to increase the middle class and comes up with many other projects...

Even if I think that this country is better with him than without him, in fact the reason I want to see him come back very soon is that I want to take a picture with him while having dinner in Bangkok and post it on this forum.

Just for fun :)

BTW: I am sure that by now you noticed your mistake. The Elite Visa (Thank you Thaksin) entitles you to 1 year per stay, without the need to make 90 reports at immigration. If you are interested, start a new topic and I explain you. It's great!

Sent from my iPhone...

Yes return in handcuffs is long overdue.

The article shows the determination to get him back no matter what.

The bill will give amnesty to those who joined protests with " honest intentions " but what about those who set fire to parts of Bkk and those who encouraged and incited them ? Of I forgot, the latter got promoted.

How so? He said the Bill does not extend to the former PM.

The committee vetting the bill will have to identify them. I cannot see how Thaksin can fall in this category. This bill has made it clear that the word 'leaders' does not include Thaksin. But this depends on how each individual interprets it.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? 'Leaders' are EXCLUDED from the amnesty bill, and Somchai is claiming that Thaksin does not fall into the category of a leader, despite having organised and financed the insurrection.

He is saying that this bill DOES NOT EXCLUDE THAKSIN.

To add to your statement. Dr. Thaksin has not been officially a leader since his ouster in 2006 so he could possibly qualify under the Worachai bill. The courts will strike the law down because it does not equally give amnesty to all criminals. Dr. Thaksin broke criminal laws and not just civil laws; he was not a protester.

• Like 1

I thought it would be nice to quickly drop by and give you guys my opinion smile.png

It's not only that I think he is the only real leader capable of running this country, that he is the one who has a vision for the future, is the right PM who can make endless talked about projects become reality, is the one who sees the need to increase the middle class and comes up with many other projects...

Even if I think that this country is better with him than without him, in fact the reason I want to see him come back very soon is that I want to take a picture with him while having dinner in Bangkok and post it on this forum.

Just for fun smile.png

BTW: I am sure that by now you noticed your mistake. The Elite Visa (Thank you Thaksin) entitles you to 1 year per stay, without the need to make 90 reports at immigration. If you are interested, start a new topic and I explain you. It's great!

Sent from my iPhone...

Nice to see that you want to see Thailand go down the drain with Thaksin for your personal cheap pleasure. But as the Thailand Elite Card 1.0 holders already screwed the Thai tax payers for 1 Bn THB I am not really surprised.

Here is a nice link for you, so you can avoid overstay:

http://www.encounter-thailand.com/main/?contents=re-launching-of-thailand-elite-program-a-scam-or-hope

But I guess you will be let off the hook when you show your buddy-buddy photo with the Dear Leader at the Immigration.

Have fun.

• Like 1

Just for fun smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Hi there, Oak! How's tricks?

And listen, mate....about your monika. It's jelly not gerry.

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

Just for fun smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Nice to see that you want to see Thailand go down the drain with Thaksin for your personal cheap pleasure. But as the Thailand Elite Card 1.0 holders already screwed the Thai tax payers for 1 Bn THB I am not really surprised.

Here is a nice link for you, so you can avoid overstay:

http://www.encounter-thailand.com/main/?contents=re-launching-of-thailand-elite-program-a-scam-or-hope

But I guess you will be let off the hook when you show your buddy-buddy photo with the Dear Leader at the Immigration.

Have fun.

I think that Thailand has been going down the drain since years now. Since the yellows decided that everything should happen as they wish. In my opinion it is time to stop. But ok, I don't want to enter endless and useless discussions with you.

Thaksin's return is long overdue indeed, that's my opinion. You are very welcome not to share it. I won't make personal attacks on you, I can behave :)

Both of our opinions do not matter at all anyway.

And for TE, do not worry. I already transferred to the new scheme, so I can stay 1 year per stay. I am sure that this news fills your heart with happiness :)