Honda cbr650 2014

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw one of these on a cb500x and was expecting ear deafening volume....but when he drove away, it was not loud at all.

4500 thb is also a steal and i was so happy with my 5000 thb thai made bluekraft slip on on my cbr500r too. Money does not always brings happinesslaugh.png

Dont want to pay 40 k for a Moriwaki, Honda might release a more powerful bike maybe a 1000 cc bike next yearbiggrin.png so i might trade in again.

i saw one of these on a cb500x and was expecting ear deafening volume....but when he drove away, it was not loud at all.

4500 thb is also a steal and i was so happy with my 5000 thb thai made bluekraft slip on on my cbr500r too. Money does not always brings happinesslaugh.png

Dont want to pay 40 k for a Moriwaki, Honda might release a more powerful bike maybe a 1000 cc bike next yearbiggrin.png so i might trade in again.

all my mods have been free so far, except for some work with a cutting torch, and 2 feet of copper cable.

you better do and dont speak for others. That is what you can do most and best anyway it looks likeclap2.gif

blink.png

dont ever leave this forum son ,youre good value for the entertainment factor alone .....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The funny thing is, the lad's an English Teacher. w00t.gif

(Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.)

Personally I think he should be giving riding lessons as a profession. thumbsup.gif

FWIW, I sm very sure he is not an English teacher. And having rode with him you'd be surprised at how well he rides.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

life doesnt revolve around the sukhumvit area ...

1) kaset nawamin,

2) ratchprasong over pass,

3) ramintra,

4) ramkhamheang outbound, after outer ring road.

5) srinakarin.

6) king kaew,

7) outer ring road feeder road,

8) rama 4 (or was that 9),

9) chalerm prakiat (udomsuk after crossing srinakarin)

all these roads can be redlined, and thats just one side of town.

coffee1.gif

Yes you can redline easily on these roads; for me since a pedestrian nearly ran into my bike i don't do it anymore espcially sirnakarin and king kaew are mad because ppl crossing roads.

Bit dangerous driving that hard in Bangkok (on a bike with decent power), even if there's not much around the roads are so shiny that my rear tyre often starts spinning with even modest acceleration.

The funny thing is, the lad's an English Teacher. w00t.gif

(Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.)

Personally I think he should be giving riding lessons as a profession. thumbsup.gif

FWIW, I sm very sure he is not an English teacher. And having rode with him you'd be surprised at how well he rides.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cool. smile.png

His posts in the teaching forum saying he's been a teacher with (a teaching company I won't mention) for 5 years kinda contradicts any other claim. Who really cares anyway?? I think it would be a noble profession, so good on the lad. smile.png

Ride on and ride safe all. smile.png

Yep, everybody should just ride. Thus these personal attacks are kinda silly aren't they?

anyway, thread is in pollution today so just back to the topic.

first Thai made pipes are arriving.

I am hearing about the 'Fire Torch' pipes for some time and even saw some on supersport bikes on trackdays.

They have a carbon fiber slip on exhaust ready for honda cbr650f and only for 4500 thb, a very good bargain!

It looks fine and it is a full open type that they claim it is not super loud but it does not look good installed by the side of the bike. I like the tidy pipe under swingarm and it is good in traffic as well.

I will ask these guys though if they can make custom bracket and shorten the length of connecting pipe to make it an under tail pipe like the stock one or like the ones for kawa er6f and n. That way, it might look good on the bike and price is cool too but not sure if it is technically OK for back pressure etc.

will call them today and maybe go to the track day with this slip on pipe this weekend!

www.xpowerlube.com

LL those small cans GP style are popular right now & sound pretty good too especially on 4 cylinder bikes.

Not as loud as one would expect

Some are expensive though as imports.

But as you said some Thai brands now coming too

Here is a CR Race Fit on a Z800

Bit dangerous driving that hard in Bangkok (on a bike with decent power), even if there's not much around the roads are so shiny that my rear tyre often starts spinning with even modest acceleration.

Even happened on a lowly CBR150 on Srinarkarin...but I did need to be pulling a U-turn to accomplish that.

Still rather take my potholed buffalo shit in the corners nakhon nowhere roads than that mess y'all live in.

i redline my bikes. In the city or not.

Looks like we've got a Biker Great and Hero amongst us.

Stand back in awe lads.

its a bit hard to believe as well since most of the <deleted> day bkk is a gridlocked traffic jam that someone can go around redlining a 650 in 1st 2nd and 3rd without gettin getting splattered like a tomato in the first half hour ................coffee1.gif

cannot do multiquote somehow!!!

really? I am starting to question your riding skills and knowledge too.

There are many places that you can redline your bike in Bangkok. Underpasses, bridges, empty highways and parallel roads and more.

So, if maybe you cannot do it but it does not mean others cannot as well.

if you want to show off your amazing skills il follow you on my gsx and video you doing 170 through rush hour bkk :D

unless you live in a differnt bkk than the rest of us youd need helicopter to hold such speeds

i dont think valentino rossi could do it never mind you unless your talking about the occasional burst of speed followed by heavy braking

in which case ,whats the point in that ? clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

i might go to their shop to check the fire torch.

4500 thb is a good price but they have to modify it for under swingarm.

on the side it does not look good. also connecting pipe looks small for a 650cc inline four bike.

also need to go k speed for sliders too. all needs to be done until friday before Dainese track day at bira.

its a bit hard to believe as well since most of the <deleted> day bkk is a gridlocked traffic jam that someone can go around redlining a 650 in 1st 2nd and 3rd without gettin getting splattered like a tomato in the first half hour ................coffee1.gif

There are many places that you can redline your bike in Bangkok. Underpasses, bridges, empty highways and parallel roads and more.

if you want to show off your amazing skills il follow you on my gsx and video you doing 170 through rush hour bkk biggrin.png

unless you live in a differnt bkk than the rest of us youd need helicopter to hold such speeds

i dont think valentino rossi could do it never mind you unless your talking about the occasional burst of speed followed by heavy braking

man just you sound like a fool and embarrassing yourself.

if braking after high speeds does not mean anything for you, just sell that poor gsxr and get a honda wave!

if you want to show off your amazing skills il follow you on my gsx and video you doing 170 through rush hour bkk biggrin.png

if braking after high speeds does not mean anything for you, just sell that poor gsxr and get a honda wave!

im not the one making ridiculous claims here .......but i think everyone knows who is ;)

Leo Vince have an under body exhaust.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1395757322.527774.jpg

I saw it a while ago from Tie Mocyc. Your probably looking at 20K+ though.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

thanks for the info.

checked tia facebook page today but dont see anything for cbr650f.

possibly it is for z800 but might fit cbr650 too.

thanks for the info.

checked tia facebook page today but dont see anything for cbr650f.

possibly it is for z800 but might fit cbr650 too.

I had to search down all the way to the January post when they posted this up. Let me find the post and I'll send you a PM

im not the one making ridiculous claims here .......but i think everyone knows who is wink.png

Sorry budd but your claims and arguments look a little rediculous based on this reply of your in another tread.

post-111234-0-49712100-1395776886_thumb.

I personally don't know LL, but I think you need a few more years before you can video following him on your gsx.

I myself have only a year+ experience on a street bike (plus 5-6 years on a dirtbike) but I too can point to many places in BKK where you can redline a bike, I wouldn't do it in rush hours though.

Sorry budd but your claims and arguments look a little rediculous based on this reply of your in another tread.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I personally don't know LL, but I think you need a few more years before you can video following him on your gsx.

I myself have only a year+ experience on a street bike (plus 5-6 years on a dirtbike) but I too can point to many places in BKK where you can redline a bike, I wouldn't do it in rush hours though.

talent riding a bike doesnt equate to years ,are the moto gp guys in their 70s ??

after a decade in the saddle your probably as good as your going to get unless your a particularly slow learner and if you think

a gsx wont keep up with a cbr650 you need your head examined too ...............coffee1.gif

of course there are good roads in bkk ,but not during daytime like loserlazer2 seems to think there are

and doing 170 around bkk during the day is retarded

talent riding a bike doesnt equate to years ,are the moto gp guys in their 70s ??

after a decade in the saddle your probably as good as your going to get unless your a particularly slow learner and if you think

a gsx wont keep up with a cbr650 you need your head examined too ...............coffee1.gif

of course there are good roads in bkk ,but not during daytime like loserlazer2 seems to think there are

Sorry if you didn't get it, I was talking about your riding skills not your bike's potential, and it was you who mentioned the rush hour riding and not LL.

Don't need my head examined but you need to lern to comprehend when you read. Also work on your road rage attitude (from your comment in another topic), it's gonna get you killed in LOS.

Excuse me for this offtopic post, I'm out of here. smile.png

Edited by Shurup

Sorry if you didn't get it, I was talking about your riding skills not your bike's potential, and it was you who mentioned the rush hour riding and not LL.

Don't need my head examined but you need to lern to comprehend when you read. Also work on your road rage attitude (from your comment in another topic), it's gonna get you killed in LOS.

Excuse me for this offtopic post, I'm out of here. smile.png

you should work on your comprehension and refrain from making judgements on things you obviously know nothing about ;)

im not the one making ridiculous claims here .......but i think everyone knows who is wink.png

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

shurup, just leave this squid alone man.

A classic example of people coming here to Thailand with no riding skills or they never ever rode bikes in their lives and they became super riders in a year here!

Although it us stated by many riders here that there are many roads in Bangkok that you can redline, still he claims rush hour, impossible etc.

I live in Bangkok for 7 years and a bit more now and i know where you can ride fats and where you cannot.

street triple just stop this too really, you dont need to prove yourself herebiggrin.png and you sound like a squid.

please everyone, back to the topic!!! i have Mediterranean blood so if you attack me, i just retaliate back, forever!
Edited by ll2

i see that. thanks a lot.

I messaged with 'Tie' guy last night and he said 6 months for an exhaust specifically made for cbr650f to arrive to Thailand.

I might go for that Fire Torch pipe but custom made as these guys can do any kind of custom made pipe with custom made installation.

check their page. All these supersport or liter bike owners cannot be wrong altogether.

https://www.facebook.com/FireTorchExhaust

personally i liked this pipe they make for z800.

post-184955-0-26666600-1395809366_thumb.

Edited by ll2