All thai girls are money hungry women looking for a Falang?

Aussieroaming

plenty of rich thai girls in bkk that wants farangs, so why deal around with poor issan girls..

reverse scamming is the shit..

Not sure there's tons of actual rich Thai's queuing up to meet farangs but there's certainly plenty of girls who are not poor who are open to dating a farang.

The main reason most Thai girls (whether poor or not so poor) want to date a farang is because Thai guys aren't interested in them or at least Thai guys on a similar educational and economic level and they don't want to date down.

The majority of girls I've come across who are interested in myself and other farangs I know is because they struggle to get a Thai boyfriend of course they mostly don't admit this and say "thai men no good...they cheat, they lie, they steal, they drink, they gamble etc" (no different from most of us then?).

Reasons they can't get a local bf include....

1) The way they look - not necessarily ugly but maybe darker skin / short / pudgy / not the typical Thai perception of beauty - but often still appealing to farang.

2) They are overweight by Thai standards - again doesn't mean fat or obese we can be talking 50kgs here which most Thai's consider very fat yet they can look anything but if they are tall especially compared to Western women who would do anything to be so slim.

3) Single mums - Thai guys will not accept another guys kids.

Not all. I've met plenty who didn't fit into any of the above but seemed to have a thing for farang still, a lot of them had lived abroad for study and work and had maybe had a taste of a life style or man they liked and didn't want to go back to dating local guys for whatever reason.

Solid rebuttal, Spade. But I think falkan is referring to rich bargirls. You know, those with multiple sponsors and pulling in 200,000 bt/month.

... Well done ... another farang who mets & weds a wealthy HiSo Chinese/Thai...thumbsup.gif ... your post says it all !!

Where did the OP say his wife was a hiso thai/chinese? Your post say's it all.

I know a few Thai lady.s who live and work in country areas and own a lot more land than I ever did back in OZ

• Like 2

You were lucky that you are on somewhat equal level.

Had she been truly uber-rich, you would have been destined to be the secret lover

she could never be seen with, -least of all her family.

Edited by poanoi

plenty of rich thai girls in bkk that wants farangs, so why deal around with poor issan girls..

reverse scamming is the shit..

Not many that want a poor farang though so please explain how this reverse scamming works because I don't really want to get stuck with a ten thou restaurant bill for food that's hardly been touched.

Some Thai girls actually meet foreigners and fall in love without taking their bank account into consideration.

Of course if the guy is past it and the only Thai he knows is how to say poom pui or poong, then the girl will obviously want some financial compensation.

HaHa :) and some financial compensation is in order imo. If a woman thinks her man is a good guy because he "takes care of her" and they are both happy about this aregement i dont see why this should be a problem to anyone.

... Well done ... another farang who mets & weds a wealthy HiSo Chinese/Thai...thumbsup.gif ... your post says it all !!

Also I met her in a bar, but she was different from all the rest.

As is mine. The only reason she even considered dating me in the first place is because I was in the S.A.S....

• Like 2

I dare say no matter what country, if the tables were turned it would be somewhat the same. It stands to reason relationships are based, in part, to improve ones position or so it's hoped. The financial security for many is and will remain a key consideration.

First thing here is that all Thai girls are exactly the same.

All clones.

All Thai women are that way, while all British women are this way....

I always thought there are some differences between different people even if they come from the same country.

• Like 1

My Thai wife is a HiSo woman of Japanese origin and she spits of the HiSo Chinese girls. It`s embarrassing, but she will do it.

Your comments would be mildly amusing if they didn't convey so eloquently your bitterness and envy.

I can only assume that you are deeply unhappy with your life.

• Like 1

Awhile back I knew this very rich ( I think worth 900 Million baht) Thai guy who had a few daughters. He took great care of them and they had the best of everything. The girls were all college educated and very down to earth and always spoke very nice and carried themselves well. I would say 7 out of 10 in the looks department. This Thai guy wanted his daughters to marry a young smart American farang. Not 100% sure why but I think it had something to do with them getting out of Thailand and leading a better life in America. A good friend of mine ( handsome young American) was this guy's hope for one of his daughters... he really tried hard to get my friend and his daughter together. Basically told him he would never have to worry again about anything as long as he stayed with his daughter and treated her good. She was all for it but my friend was more into running after young 9s and 10s.... I have lost contact with this guy but I have always wondered what happened to his daughters....maybe one is who the OP is talking about :)

There are Thais with money who just want a different life in a different country. Getting married to a foreigner is a ticket out

• Like 1

Why does the OP use the past tense?

whistling.gif

Plenty of farangs back in farangland have this "skewed" vision, have had plenty of arguments with plenty of farang about this topic.

None with my mates though, so perhaps the OP needs to reflect on his choice of chums.

At the end of the day it's really a tiresome argument to have with some Johnny or Joanne Foreigner and usually when the topic does get raised in a situation, it's generally my mates who will defuse it before I even get the opportunity to verbal said ignorant.

The situation these days is getting easier with caucasian/asian relationships becoming more and more normal given migration patterns of the past - perhaps there was something good to come from the Vietnam conflict after all...

• Like 1

Yes if she was a bar-girl...or no, if she was a cashier, funny how many were cashiers.....or of course like Lez Dawson they were overwhelmed by your good looks and married for lust........

now on to next stupid question..................

Edited by wilcopops

OMG Not another one, rebuildng his life and living a dream he never actually lived out for real life. Just a little bit sick of how many ex special forces and ex cia men I have met here, who have come to reinvent themselves because they could not cope in their homelands and try to impress others, with their so called achievements in homeland. If life was so great back home, then why come here and pass on your Bullshit to others of what you would really like to like to have been like. The same goes for all those who were muliti-millionaires in their home country. If a Thai woman falls for all that, it just shows her lack of knowledge of the western world and what SAS , special forces and CIA really stands for. Their knowledge is limited to local events within thailand and their respective villages and truly have NO knowledge of the aforemntioned agencies. DOH!.clap2.gif

As is mine. The only reason she even considered dating me in the first place is because I was in the S.A.S....
  • Like 2

When the great recession of 2001 (or thereabouts) hit Australia, a friend lost his job. Six months later he announced to his (Australian anglo) wife that the money had run out, and that they would have to make serious cut backs, maybe even sell the house. She left him that evening. She got the house a year later.

• Like 1

Face reality.. In the vast majority of Thai farang pairings part of the appeal of the farang is the ugrade in status they bring to the relationship. Thats not purely money, but its in part money, ability to travel internationally, go on good vacations, security, etc etc etc.. I also hear Thai women think (possibly misguided) we cheat less and are better with parenting.

But the idea of hallmark card 'love' is less a factor and a bit more pragmatism about life opportunities is common and normal in poorer countries with out social safety nets. Money doesnt bring happyness but its a damn sight easier to cry in mercedes than a on a pushbike.

Some guys dont like hearing this.. their ego is battered if they cant process she didnt instantly fall for adonis like appeals.. Me I understand the people are a package, with looks and love at first sight being only one aspect of it.

• Like 2

In the topic about living in the West with a Thai wife nearly ever single post talks about how all the Thai women living in the West (besides their wife) are a bunch of gambling, lying, cheating, gossiping villains?

I assume you are not American because the average American can't even find Thailand on a map! Taiwan? Is that in China? Is it close to Shanghai? Tom Cruise went there in Mission Impossible III.

This shows that American are not very knowledgeable about the world rolleyes.gif

When the great recession of 2001 (or thereabouts) hit Australia, a friend lost his job. Six months later he announced to his (Australian anglo) wife that the money had run out, and that they would have to make serious cut backs, maybe even sell the house. She left him that evening. She got the house a year later.

but he got something much more valuable - freedom.

• Like 2