Ceiling/Gypsum Contractor?

moonseeker

Hi there;

Looking for a ceiling contractor. Want to raise central section of my living room ceiling 25 cm in an area 3m x 3m and install ceiling fan. Any idea what the cost should be and who would do a small job like this? THX. and have a good Sunday MS>

Cost would depend on type of work. I enquired the cost to raise the height in a similar square area and install a ceiling fan with concealed lighting around the periphery of the square. Will need to repaint the entire ceiling (ceiling fan being installed only in lounge area of the drawing cum dining room). Drawing room area about 40sqm. Quoted cost 8000 Baht. This in Bangkok mid sukhumvit area. I dont know if this is a fair price. I would have done it myself but fear that the finishing may not look good.

Cost would depend on type of work. I enquired the cost to raise the height in a similar square area and install a ceiling fan with concealed lighting around the periphery of the square. Will need to repaint the entire ceiling (ceiling fan being installed only in lounge area of the drawing cum dining room). Drawing room area about 40sqm. Quoted cost 8000 Baht. This in Bangkok mid sukhumvit area. I dont know if this is a fair price. I would have done it myself but fear that the finishing may not look good.

Great info. Thanks. Would definitely go ahead for this amount, probably would not need the concealed light, but install some LED's around fan. Hope some body in Pattaya comes up with a contractor. THX. MS>

This is (of course) too cheap to get a good job done in Thailand, and if you think that their finishing could be worst than yours then it means that yours must be very ugly...