Are western Farang still getting the good one (girls)?

vspin134

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience and that of what I've seen with my farang friends we mostly get the girls the Thai guys don't want because they aren't the Thai standard of beauty (so maybe Esan / darker skin / big nose / short pudgy etc), or are over weight (by Thai standards, i.e. 50kgs) or are single mums.

Not always bad because I often find a lot of these girls to be really attractive (I do like the tall and white girls but I like the short and darker skinned ones too) and 50kgs isn't really fat IMO. I'll pass on the single mums though.

You see the odd guy landing a girl who I think would be desireable by the locals but not often.

I still see hot loving sexy kind hearted girl around western Farang. Are Thai men just not truth worthy or is it the green card thing?

To the OP ... you are very insightful ... wai.gif

Indeed you are correct when you say ..."Are Thai men just not truth worthy" ... must be true as the ladies at the Bar last night told me repeated about this.

When I mentioned that I was visiting from America, they definitely were interested in the " it the green card thing?" that surprised me though.

Man ... it was raining cats and dogs in Pattaya last night ... rolleyes.gif ... I even had a few offers to help me back to my Apartment. God love those 'hot loving sexy kind hearted girls' ... jai dee maark!

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

In my experience and that of what I've seen with my farang friends we mostly get the girls the Thai guys don't want because they aren't the Thai standard of beauty (so maybe Esan / darker skin / big nose / short pudgy etc), or are over weight (by Thai standards, i.e. 50kgs) or are single mums.

Not always bad because I often find a lot of these girls to be really attractive (I do like the tall and white girls but I like the short and darker skinned ones too) and 50kgs isn't really fat IMO. I'll pass on the single mums though.

You see the odd guy landing a girl who I think would be desireable by the locals but not often.

I would never take the ones that Thai don't want.. crazy !

Foreigners really don't have face...

This thread can only go one way - downhill. And fast.

Common knowledge that Japanese men get the cream of the crop in Thailand's foreign P4P industry, courtesy of their wallets and their overall disinterest in the GFE and the BS that goes with that. No doubt the usual 'rule of fours' jibes will follow this post, but does anyone seriously blame the Thai women who chase that end of the market over the lower Suk brigade ? Bit sad to hear that Suk Soi 33 is in serious decline, but I guess that's showbiz - I never ventured far beyond the Green Parrot anyway.

No shortage of threads here detailing the long shared history between Japan and Thailand - liitle wonder their salarymen see Bangkok as the answer to their collective prayers.

define good...

1. Being positive or desirable in nature; not bad or poor: a good experience.

Ring any bells?

None.

By your definition I don't know of any Farang that has a desirable, rich and experienced Thai girl.

aren't the bargirls experienced and rich collecting income from 12 boyfriends abroad along with the casual punters every day?

This is a forum for women living in Thailand, a place where they can chat and exchange info and experiences. It is not a forum for men to discuss women. Moved to General.

I read that sentence from you already a couple of times and it gives me a good laugh....

Forum for women not forum about women cheesy.gif ....

This is a forum for women living in Thailand, a place where they can chat and exchange info and experiences. It is not a forum for men to discuss women. Moved to General.

I read that sentence from you already a couple of times and it gives me a good laugh....

Forum for women not forum about women cheesy.gif ....

"I still see hot loving sexy kind hearted girl around western Farang."

Are we correct in assuming the OP is referring to Thai women not farang women?

• Like 1

Common knowledge that Japanese men get the cream of the crop in Thailand's foreign P4P industry, courtesy of their wallets and their overall disinterest in the GFE and the BS that goes with that. No doubt the usual 'rule of fours' jibes will follow this post, but does anyone seriously blame the Thai women who chase that end of the market over the lower Suk brigade ? Bit sad to hear that Suk Soi 33 is in serious decline, but I guess that's showbiz - I never ventured far beyond the Green Parrot anyway.

No shortage of threads here detailing the long shared history between Japan and Thailand - liitle wonder their salarymen see Bangkok as the answer to their collective prayers.

I thought it was the 'rule of 3's' ... must be inflation.

Actually I stayed in Soi33 last week @ S33.

I had never ventured down it before, apart to go to that Pub on the cnr of Suk and Sio33 ... the one that you walk down into.

Never knew of that street before. Lot's of Bars and ladies ... not many punters ... though the latest I walked it would have been before 9 pm.

Did have a lot of flash cars pass me.

Plus also i must have taken some ugly pills because I was no longer the hunsum man ... facepalm.gif

Even with the gf walking at least 5 meters behind me ... maybe they could see that invisible lease!

I would never take the ones that Thai don't want.. crazy !

Foreigners really don't have face...

Let's be honest we farang don't really have much choice. If a girl can get a Thai boyfriend (or at least a Thai bf on the same level as her and not below) then she's not interested in farang.

Why did you assume the OP was talking about bar girls?

Generally when Thai men see the ladies the farang rent, they are not jealous. Amused maybe, but not jealous.

Indeed. Even as a farang I'm amused by some of the girls I see guys PAYING to be with. I wouldn't be seen in public with them for free.

• Like 2

define good...

1. Being positive or desirable in nature; not bad or poor: a good experience.

Ring any bells?

None.

By your definition I don't know of any Farang that has a desirable, rich and experienced Thai girl.

aren't the bargirls experienced and rich collecting income from 12 boyfriends abroad along with the casual punters every day?

They are not their BOYFRIENDS, but loser customers