Another character/farang from Thepprasit rd. may b anyone knows his story :)

mataleo

Hi, as I live in Thepprasit, my gf showed me this farang who she sees many times, and I had occasion observe him few times.

Hi walks along thepprasit rd., then sits in police box/chair, and offten walks IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THEPPRASIT ROAD, walks on the road between cars, on the double yellow line, my gf said she saw him like that many times.... Asking for being hit by car tho... or bike...

Anyone saw him? anyone spoke to him, what is it story?

Or he is just nuts?

smile.png

ps.

sorry double posted, it should be in publicnot advenced, del adv. thx

I posted a thread about this guy a few months ago but nobody really has any information on him.

He's always walking in the middle of the road on Thepprasit and Jomtien sai Song. I've seen many vehicles dodge him and he's come close to wearing my wing mirrors a few times. The guy has a death wish for sure. He'll come unstuck one day as he has a habit of not even looking at the on-coming traffic.

• Like 1

yeh, tourist police man biggrin.png

bizarre thing is when he walks in middle street smile.png

wonder his visa status smile.png

"wonder his visa status"

... and when he did his last 90 day report.

"bizarre thing is when he walks in middle street"

Fewer motorbikes to contend with there than on the pavement/sidewalk.

Edited by Suradit69

Same guy who was walking from Soi Khao Talo to Soi Watboon daily for years, trudging along Sukhumvit Rd, often in the middle of the Road. Now I see him hanging around the Police box on Soi Theprasit and Soi Gorpai. Seems harmless enough though.

BW.

And u gave him cold beer of course

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9505 za pomocą Tapatalk 4

No, but I didn't come home and start a thread on TV about wanting to know his "personal" life either.

• Like 1

I see him most mornings when I'm heading out to golf around 0800. He walks down the middle of Thepresit rd.

He seems to have a routine, he seems to walk with a bit of purpose aswell he's not just shuffling along. I don't know why but when I see him I think he's a Kiwi for some reason.

• 11 months later...

There was a guy, with a beard, who used to hang out on Sukhumvit and walk against traffic in the outside lane, with four or five plastic bags...Saw him almost every day in the police box(helmet) outside a school, the intersection south of Thepersit. Not seen him in a few months. Harmless I guess except outside a school is bound to raise alarms of parents and others.

I saw him often. But not since 2 or 3 moths. Obviously he had an accident. Lay on the street and got assistance from ambulance. Except his leg he didn't look serious injured. After then, i not saw him anymore.

Edited by alocacoc

There was a guy, with a beard, who used to hang out on Sukhumvit and walk against traffic in the outside lane, with four or five plastic bags...Saw him almost every day in the police box(helmet) outside a school, the intersection south of Thepersit. Not seen him in a few months. Harmless I guess except outside a school is bound to raise alarms of parents and others.

He is still there i live on thepprasit see him every other day.

He do business as usual ...

Oh now he even walks on sukumvit against traffic...

He is still there i live on thepprasit see him every other day.

He do business as usual ...

Oh now he even walks on sukumvit against traffic...

To me it's the kind of quality tourist/expat, that the TAT is trying to attract. I am confident he is here with proper Retirement Visa and adequate health-insurance.

Cheers.

Why not take a few minutes to talk to the guy and take a "selfie" with him? Some of them are quite interesting and have a unique perspective on life. Mind you, some are out on Pluto so don't stand close enough for him to throttle you. Let us know how it goes.

Why not take a few minutes to talk to the guy and take a "selfie" with him? Some of them are quite interesting and have a unique perspective on life. Mind you, some are out on Pluto so don't stand close enough for him to throttle you. Let us know how it goes.

I think he is too crazy.

And i just passed him. He is sitting in police box thepprasit. ...