Anyone know where these Condos are please

JAS21

We are looking to rent a condo anywhere between Si Racha and Pattaya. want a sea view. I have seen this place advertised. Apparently somewhere in the Laemchabang/Bang Lamung area.

post-17329-0-95779300-1376403773_thumb.p

Anyone know exactly where the Condo is and what they are like .... thanks

Thanks guys, we will have a look there next week ... we have just rented out the house in BK and are looking for somewhere around that area for a year or so ... out of BK traffic yippee..................................might even look as far as Rayong

Thanks guys, we will have a look there next week ... we have just rented out the house in BK and are looking for somewhere around that area for a year or so ... out of BK traffic yippee..................................might even look as far as Rayong

If you go south of Pattaya, there are some nice places to look at. Not sure of your price range though. Quite a few in the Ban Chang area also.

I think that I will struggle to be allowed to spend 30K on rent ....!!! So maybe 25K ish unless I can win and that is not likely as you married guys know.

Am looking for a seaview, reasonably quite, prefer furnished as we rented ours furnished ... Somewhere where we can just lock the door and drive off for a few days so a house is really a no no ....thanks

I think that I will struggle to be allowed to spend 30K on rent ....!!! So maybe 25K ish unless I can win and that is not likely as you married guys know.

Am looking for a seaview, reasonably quite, prefer furnished as we rented ours furnished ... Somewhere where we can just lock the door and drive off for a few days so a house is really a no no ....thanks

Generally outside Pattaya you would be able to rent something pretty nice for 25K per month- however at Bay View Resort which i am sure is the picture you have posted, from memory the units sizes are all fairly big so not sure it will be enough.

You cannot get any more water front, although the sea comes right up to the property wall so not sure it is usable beach. The access to the property is also very poor and dangerous especially exiting. There is quite a lot of vacancy here so you may get lucky.

Craig's suggestion regarding South of Pattaya is a good one. From about Na Jomtien Southward to Ban Chang and even more south all have great sized condos around 40 sam and up for 25k and less. If you have a car just take a few days driving down the coast and checking in with reception etc.

Craig's suggestion regarding South of Pattaya is a good one. From about Na Jomtien Southward to Ban Chang and even more south all have great sized condos around 40 sam and up for 25k and less. If you have a car just take a few days driving down the coast and checking in with reception etc.

Thanks ... was that 40Sq M .... that is a bit small I think. But will have a look around next week. Off to Kanch in the morning ... going to have a practice at Blue Diamond Golf course and then playing there with Isuzu on Monday. That course has only been open for a few months ... looks great. http://www.bluediamondgolf.com/ they have extended their offer of 1500baht each for green fee/caddy fee and buggy share. So any golfers reading this get in quick before it becomes a membership only course.

What type of unit? Studio, one bedroom, or two?

You can certainly find sea view studios for under 25K, and should be able to find a decently outfitted one bedroom in that range; a two bedroom will likely be a bit more unless it is lacking in some furnishings and appliances.

We live in a very nice 1 bedroom in Naklua, right on the beach, 110 M2, and the rent is 30K per month. Similar units, though perhaps not as well built out, are available for less in this area.

You can certainly find sea view studios for under 25K, and should be able to find a decently outfitted one bedroom in that range; a two bedroom will likely be a bit more unless it is lacking in some furnishings and appliances.

We live in a very nice 1 bedroom in Naklua, right on the beach, 110 M2, and the rent is 30K per month. Similar units, though perhaps not as well built out, are available for less in this area.

Thanks .... One bedroom would do ... if you could point me where in Naklua that would be great ... Maybe will drive over on Wednesday, stay the night so be able to look around on two days ... a PM of where to look would be great ... a GPS if you have one even better ............ thanks Edited by Rimmer
quotes fixed

Thanks .... One bedroom would do ... if you could point me where in Naklua that would be great ... Maybe will drive over on Wednesday, stay the night so be able to look around on two days ... a PM of where to look would be great ... a GPS if you have one even better ............ thanks

Just sent you a PM...