Woman says cow is her reincarnated husband

Lite Beer

....and of course...... cows never say no........never get headaches........don't play around with other woman....... don't have bad breath from drinking or smoking.....and oh my god that l...o...n...g coarse tongue......wifey's onto a winner here.....

Can't help but notice how knowledgeable you seem to be on the subject Khun Kiwi whistling.gif OK, I'll get my coat ....

Coat ? Goat , sheep comes to my mind . An aussie mate of mine told me that Kiwi's wear doublesized boots , I start to figure out why smile.png

"get my coat" as in, after having said that, (drum roll) I'll be leaving now cheesy.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....and of course...... cows never say no........never get headaches........don't play around with other woman....... don't have bad breath from drinking or smoking.....and oh my god that l...o...n...g coarse tongue......wifey's onto a winner here.....

Can't help but notice how knowledgeable you seem to be on the subject Khun Kiwi whistling.gif OK, I'll get my coat ....

Coat ? Goat , sheep comes to my mind . An aussie mate of mine told me that Kiwi's wear doublesized boots , I start to figure out why smile.png

"get my coat" as in, after having said that, (drum roll) I'll be leaving now cheesy.gif

U need a coat in this country ? Hope it isn't a leather one , u could be wearing someones familymember .

why not...

Christians also believe some strange stuff, such as talking snakes donkeys and bushes, dividing the water for walking through the seabed, zombies, virgin birth, demons turned into pigs jumping from a cliff, etc.

Let the religious overcredulous believe what they want as long as it doesn't involve beheadings or bombs and making rules telling others how to live.

You mean like ALL religions do.............scourge of the planet!!

Remove brain insert religion.

God is a banana and you must respect my belief, religious pc crap theyr'e all nuts.

I hear ( not smell) they have a lot of wind!

I hear ( not smell) they have a lot of wind!

A number of scientists believe they are a contributing factor towards global warming. What with all their methane flatulence blink.png

jokes aside, which are very funny! but It goes to prove we do really live in a third world country....!

Yes we do , and I love it here .Living away from the tourist places , and adapted with the locals it is really freedom here , we just need to adjust ourselves when we really want to enjoy life here .

• Like 1

U need a coat in this country ? Hope it isn't a leather one , u could be wearing someones familymember .

Good point thumbsup.gif Note to self, eshew the leather coat blink.png

• Like 1

Would that be Falang soul or Thai soulbecause she has no chance of getting anything if it's a Thai soul, He'll just lay around on the hammock all day doing nothing. On the other hand if it's a farang soul she has landed on her feet and all her extended family will be looked after.

• Like 2

PLEASE, quit it guys.......nah.......keep it going! There can be no end to the jokes & puns on this one!

I'm in tears laughing!

"Does he work in a China shop?" is the best one I've seen.

Tons of close 2nd's to that one though!

========================

About 12 years ago I had a Pattaya Mail paper & the headline was "Elephants and Prostitutes Cleared From Beach Road".

I scanned it but Lord only knows where it is now. It was a TOTAL CLASSIC though! PURE Thai journalism......

I understand this article is from Coconuts & good on him/them for digging this one up!

ummm ok, each unto their own. Guess she loved her husband. What time is the BBQ, that is why he came back isn't it?

- 'Hi hun, I'm home from a hard day on the plough. What's for dinner?'

- 'Steak'

Would that be Falang soul or Thai soulbecause she has no chance of getting anything if it's a Thai soul, He'll just lay around on the hammock all day doing nothing. On the other hand if it's a farang soul she has landed on her feet and all her extended family will be looked after.

God, that's hilarious...funny 'cause its rather true.

This is the best TV article & posts in a long time...

Some questions she must ask herself... & perhaps discuss with her psychologist.

Does he smoke and drink whiskey just like her beloved? And does her renewed husband go to the bathroom to relieve him self?

I wonder what the children will look like?

Personally I think he will be a good provider as seen in the photo.

post-110827-0-97541500-1376621013_thumb.

Some questions she must ask herself... & perhaps discuss with her psychologist.

Does he smoke and drink whiskey just like her beloved? And does her renewed husband go to the bathroom to relieve him self?

I wonder what the children will look like?

Personally I think he will be a good provider as seen in the photo.

She's already complaining because all does all day is lay around chewing his cud.