how to pickup girlsss ?

spacecraft

Hi . I know its weird but I just come to bangkok and I feel so lonely . I dont know how to date girls while im going out in street or malls . I am kind of donno what to say . Is it ok to just call a girl in street and say hey ! I want to go out with you ?! Farang men tell me aboug ur experiences . how u met your thai girl ??

Maybe its funny for u but i grown up in a country that calling for girls on streets is not socially accepted and is flown upon even by girls itself.thus I have this unwanted concern with myself ..

Go out with a few 1000฿ notes in your hand, smile at any girl, it's that easy!! Never heard anyone say they are having trouble finding a girl in Thailand, if you have one leg, one arm, ugly as <deleted>, pick your noise, fart often you can still pick up a stunner!!

No: if @space is as clueless as he appears to be,

it is inadvisable to just tell the first girl he see to go shorttime.

At least 50% aren't prostitutes, so to be safe go to a beer-bar or gogo,

ask how much barfine is, and how much they want themself,

then repeat question until there can not be any misunderstanding / holes in the contract she will exploit.

Then pay barfine, and after finish what was agreed upon, pay the bill.

Edited by poanoi

Go to a busy shopping mall around 4:00 pm. Approach an eligible looking, unaccompanied lady, and ask her if she speaks English. If she says "yes" or "a little", ask her if she would like to practice her English with you for a little while. If she says "yes", go to a bench in the mall (there are many), sit and talk with her (small talk, no pickup lines needed).

If all goes well, invite her to dinner. If that goes well, take it from there as you would with any woman, anywhere.

This is how I met my present Thai wife, an ex-teacher, at Mike's shopping mall in Pattaya 7 years ago.

Good hunting and good luck.

Maybe its funny for u but i grown up in a country that calling for girls on streets is not socially accepted and is flown upon even by girls itself.thus I have this unwanted concern with myself ..

Go out with a few 1000฿ notes in your hand, smile at any girl, it's that easy!! Never heard anyone say they are having trouble finding a girl in Thailand, if you have one leg, one arm, ugly as <deleted>, pick your noise, fart often you can still pick up a stunner!!

Why you felt the need to refer to me?

• Like 1

Why you felt the need to refer to me?

There is no reference to you in my reply!

Where do these people come from?

Yes start walking around Bangkok shouting at random girls in the street asking them if they want to have sex with you and see how long it takes for you to get your head kicked in.

You should go directly to Nana Plaza as you're not going to have any luck elsewhere.

Oh and just in case you didn't realize not every women in Thailand is a hooker.

You must me an American. Drop your worries; this isn't America. The women here may be pragmatic in what they are after, but they are not schizophrenic like American women.

There is a Young Professionals meetup group in Bangkok. If you Google around you can find it. The main thing is to be professionally employed and I think under 45 years old.

Good luck.

Not necessarily so. I was 75 yo and retired when I met my Thai wife in a Pattaya mall. Just dress good, be nice and be yourself. When you are least expecting to, you will meet someone. Get out there and go somewhere other than Soi 6, Beach Road or the Nana parking lot and use the "practice English" technique which I outlined above.

Thailand and the Phillipines are the easiest places in the world to meet someone.

• 1 month later...

Approach them while they are standing up, have them bend over at the waist over your shoulder, stand up(lifting with your legs). This is the best way to pick up girls in any country. We call it a "fireman's carry" in America, not sure in the rest of the world. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Approach them while they are standing up, have them bend over at the waist over your shoulder, stand up(lifting with your legs). This is the best way to pick up girls in any country. We call it a "fireman's carry" in America, not sure in the rest of the world. Hope this helps.

I believe that with this technique you could pick up just about anyone, or anything...beware the fireman's helmet though

• 3 weeks later...

Why not just call out to a girl on the street and see what happens?

Like they say, you'll get slapped in the face nine times ... but the tenth reply will make it worthwhile.

I've never been slapped approaching Thai girls in public. As long as you're polite, don't come on too strong, you'll get a positive response. Just be nice, find an excuse to talk to them and you'll get far.

Edited by wprime

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just call out to a girl on the street and see what happens?

Like they say, you'll get slapped in the face nine times ... but the tenth reply will make it worthwhile.

I've never been slapped approaching Thai girls in public. As long as you're polite, don't come on too strong, you'll get a positive response. Just be nice, find an excuse to talk to them and you'll get far.

Not saying you are one of those, but it reminds me of before I was married to my wife.

My wife, when she was my gf was approached in malls/supermarkets, etc by these kinds of guys.

Most Foreigners in Thailand live in a fantasy world, because they have had some luck (and spent money on hookers) when they have been here, thus think they can get some anytime.

Pathetic.

• Like 1