CTH Menu

techno

Sorry if this has been covered before but cannot find it in the forum. Now that EPL has started how can you find out from the CTH remote a button that shows the times of repeat broadcasting of EPL games that have already been played or about to be played

Many thanks

Normally you can go onto their website and through TV Guide and Schedule find out the programme schedule.It works today for most programmes but not for sports.

I think CTH are struggling in their infancy. Their highlights programme for yesterday's football was amateur. When i watched the football the sound quality in English was very poor. they don't carry the direct Premier League coverage which I miss. For all those people who love to hate True, I wish they were still showing football!

It can only get better!

I guess we have to be grateful for small mercies that we could actually watch the games with English commentary.Having said that I want to watch, and expect to see, the Dykes/Curbishly/Townsend/Burley etc panel shows and the previously excellent 7pm, M-F, half hour that use to be on 101 True.

The presentation last night was amateurish to say the least.The talking heads looked like bunch of tuk tuk drivers who had just finished a shift.Surely CTH can afford to buy them some clothes !

A Thai friend watched the early game with me and said they were talking absolute crap but put there to satisfy Thai viewers

The screen image of the score needs to be shifted to top left ,this is just basic adjustment, not difficult at all.

They also need ,seeing as we will never get a printed program, to put a viewing schedule on the web site which can be printed off .

i guess they will get there eventually but I have many friends in Bangkok who can't even get installation. One had a guy arrive on a motor bike and side car with the dish hanging out the back and didn't even have a ladder. He left job not done.

Press the green button ( Audio ) and you get English commentary works for the football but tried another channel with an Aussie guy being dubbed in Thai but for some reason when I pressed the green button for English the sound went. I hear that in September there will be another stadium channel 7 which I am lead to believe will have John Dyke and Co hope this works Issy Clark football preview is on Fox Sports If you go to Stadium 6 tells you when next match is which is Palace V Spurs on Stadium two flowed by Chelsea V Hull

Actually I am grateful because my system was installed yesterday afternoon. It took them hours but it was in time for last night's games, I wanted to watch some today but instead they are showing games from 2 years ago. I don't know what is going on. I agree with sparkles about the on-air staff who just reflect the amateurish production so far. But they need time and maybe to hire some expertise.

Some things went wrong, a lot can improve, but I'm grateful all matches were shown, with English comments and all in HD!

And yes, TrueVisions did a better job with all the money they stole received from us. But HTC will improve and soon I will forget how clumsy they were at the start.