Thaivisa and Check Inn 99 Friday the 13th Party

bazmlb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Orang37.. great insight! You prompted me to go to my archives of the last thai Visa party to see how members were coping with the gyrations. This is proof that despite how loudly and evocatively the band perform you can still hear yourself think when in party mode....

post-152805-0-82359600-1378734213_thumb.

The updated list below, sorted in alphabetical order, serves as confirmation of your sign-ups. Please check to see if the details for you are correct.

amanager
andrewlochhead
b2bme +1
bazmlb +1
chadillac666 +1
cheer +1
dahinni
DavoTheGun +1
eri
eurovrod
granuaile +1
HerbalEd +1
klauskunkel +1
mac3013
mjef
NumbNut +1
peterdarby
quadman +1
Royrex +1
SamSipEt
smokinfun
tinhead
waza
yimlitnoy +1
As of this moment, 24 members have signed up for a total of 37 persons.
  • Like 1

Hi there Escapis... there are a number of hotels which i recommend to customers..very close to us Landmark (Opposite) The Park in Soi 7 The royal Benja etc

however within crawling distance is Ever Rich ... search agoda / asia rooms - their rates are about 1200Baht for a double bed no window room. 3 - 4 doors up from Checkinn towards Soi 7

a little further away is the Miami on the corner Soi 9 (other end of the Nana BTS) bigger rooms much cheaper.. an old, but fairly clean Vietnam R&R era icon room rates about 1000 Baht again on agoda or asia rooms.

let me know if you have a problem

Cheers Chris

i would like to be there.

I don't live in bkk and i will be there for the day, can anyone recommend a CLEAN hotel in the one thousand to two thousand baht range and within drunken walking distance?

Escapis - it might be raining over the next few nights.. so to avoid getting your feetwet when crawling back at the end of the party .. nearly all local hotels are easily accessible if you want to use the overheads (much easier when drunk)

post-152805-0-43122500-1378807618_thumb.

Edited by CheckInn99

Sorry guys what's the dress code? passifier.gif

Mjef - dress comfortably... no real dress code - politely can mean anything . we have people turning up in tuxedos (Bangkok Curry Club) and tank tops... This is very much a No-So place.

just by way of warning our staff will be dressing up in fancy dress as we have an Animal Crackers theme weekend...

• Like 1

60 litres of beer, food, fancy dressed staff - all sounds very good indeed but there hasn't been any mention of orange whips yet so I thought I would throw it into the thread....

Orange Whips

... done it laugh.png

P.S. For those who don't know they serve an excellent orange whip for when the beer runs out (or any time for that matter).

Latest update, 29 members, total 47 persons:

amanager
andrewlochhead
b2bme +1
bazmlb +1
chadillac666 +1
cheer +1
dahinni
DavoTheGun +1
eri
ESCAPIS
eurovrod
expatlady50 +1
Firefan +1
glen +1
granuaile +1
HerbalEd +1
klauskunkel +1
mac3013
mjef +1
NumbNut +1
peterdarby
quadman +1
Royrex +1
SamSipEt
SiangDeeMahk +1
smokinfun
tinhead
waza
yimlitnoy +1

Free draught beer – Heineken, if I remember correctly – remains at 60 litres, as long as it lasts, but your sign-up helps the chef de cuisine with his shopping list. Doors open at 6:30pm.

Folks.. we will be serving our buffet from 6.30 - until 8.30pm... then we will pack it away prior to Music of the Heart band coming on.

The small print......

Draft beer will be served from towers only. To allow everyone similar access to the 2 kegs, the new draft towers will be put out every 5 - 10 minutes to pace over 2 hours. These will be located with soft drinks and glasses on a separate table.

All other drink, snack & food requests (our menu selections) will be ordered via our waiter and you will be asked to clear your bar tab for that order with cash on delivery of your drink / food.

A reminder... coming by BTS... Exit One from Nana Station... walk back over Soi 7 towards Soi 5. See the awning for the entry to Checkinn99 in the avtar. Cheapest parking is available in the back entrance to Amari Boulevard.. the entrance is Via Soi seven (enter one way from Soi 5 - turn right when you see The Park Hotel in Soi 7) by Taxi..entrance to Soi 5 is easiest. then walk towards Soi 7. (By overhead power wires... as long as you can hold on...)

post-152805-0-19709300-1378913152_thumb.

I will be asking Thai Visa to close out buffet numbers Thursday late afternoon. Have fun!

Edited by CheckInn99

Folks.. we will be serving our buffet from 6.30 - until 8.30pm... then we will pack it away prior to Music of the Heart band coming on.

The small print......

Draft beer will be served from towers only. To allow everyone similar access to the 2 kegs, the new draft towers will be put out every 5 - 10 minutes to pace over 2 hours. These will be located with soft drinks and glasses on a separate table.

All other drink, snack & food requests (our menu selections) will be ordered via our waiter and you will be asked to clear your bar tab for that order with cash on delivery of your drink / food.

A reminder... coming by BTS... Exit One from Nana Station... walk back over Soi 7 towards Soi 5. See the awning for the entry to Checkinn99. Cheapest parking is available in the back entrance to Amari Boulevard.. the entrance is Via Soi seven (enter one way from Soi 5 - turn right when you see The Park Hotel in Soi 7) by Taxi..entrance to Soi 5 is easiest. then walk towards Soi 7. (By overhead power wires... as long as you can hold on...)

attachicon.gifcheckinn location 130914.jpg

I will be asking Thai Visa to close out buffet numbers Thursday late afternoon. Have fun!

So technically you mean no beer after 8:30? Cause I'm not going to make it there before 8:30! I think I'll miss the beer! sad.png

Mjef.. it is possible that if the consumption of the free beer is lower there will be enough to last all night... (but I will put away one tower until after 9pm.. just make sure you tag me when you arrive and I will make sure you get some ;-) if anyone else anticipates being late - please let me know. The only other option is to give people drink tokens...

• Like 1

Mjef.. it is possible that if the consumption of the free beer is lower there will be enough to last all night... (but I will put away one tower until after 9pm.. just make sure you tag me when you arrive and I will make sure you get some ;-) if anyone else anticipates being late - please let me know. The only other option is to give people drink tokens...

That's great. Thank you. smile.png We'll try to get there as soon as we can!