Visa run to Andarman club Ranong

kmj

I went last year by private mini bus i hired myself, about 4000 baht return, very long and boring journey, about 12 hours from start to finish.

Mini bus to A/C harbour, buy your ferry ticket and immigration, wait for ferry every 1 hour, ferry over to rayong, immigration and pay about 200 baht,

back onto ferry and back to harbour, mini bus back to Hua Hin.

hope this info helps.

I went last year by private mini bus i hired myself, about 4000 baht return, very long and boring journey, about 12 hours from start to finish.

Mini bus to A/C harbour, buy your ferry ticket and immigration, wait for ferry every 1 hour, ferry over to rayong, immigration and pay about 200 baht,

back onto ferry and back to harbour, mini bus back to Hua Hin.

hope this info helps.

You did well to get a minibus for that price but wouldn't a Taxi have been cheaper and more comfortable?

We did this 8 months ago. Took a Train from Hua Hin to Chumphon. Then a van from Chumphon to Ranong. The van is only a short 2 hour scenic ride (120 baht). The "local" train was free for my wife (need ID) and only a 150 for me. I would not recommend that you ride that 3rd class train, but it was a big party and we enjoyed it. Take a bus to Chumphon, then a van to Ranong. You then need to take a Songtaew to the Ferry (half hour ride from where the van drops you off). The rest is easy. I don't understand why anyone would want to hire a Visa run Company and pay a wad when you could do it for a lot less and do some exploring. Chumphon was ok. Had a nice farang style hotel/restaurant and went to the beach there (half hour away).

• 1 month later...