Relating : price buffalo

napoleon3

I read all the comments abouth the price of a buffalo.

But I would like to know??

How much would it cost for hospital charges for a father who had a moterbike accident and has a broken arm?

The Thai Lady, I know from a dating site now allready 7 months, and I trust her, asks to send 40.000 bath, is this a normal price?

I am coming to Thailand in december and I hope everything well!!!

Thank you for any help.

Delete the contact and move on sir. This is an out and out scam.

If you want a cost comparison, 40,000 baht would buy you at least 8 days in intensive care. At least 16 days in a regular hospital bed.

It was wise of you to ask us here on Thaivisa, now do the wise thing and bin her. No excuses.

Not in the Bangkok-Pattaya, or the Pattaya Memorial it won't. Try 30,000 baht a day.

Was the broken arm the result of a motor accident.? If so the treatment may not automatically be free, especially if insurance companies are involved and the hospital can extract the monies owed from whoever is deemed to be at fault. If the injured person was treated at a Government hospital NO WAY would the bill come to 40K for a broken arm, I'd estimate 2-3K at the very most.

Quite possibly the price of the broken motorbike has been thrown in with the broken arm. ohmy.png

Just as a cost comparison though, the father could easily have racked up 40k if treated for a few days in a private hospital.

Yep, would agree with that. Was the father not insured and possibly paying for damages to another vehicle?

Lots of possibilities to be added to the bill for the broken arm.

Let's see. She has ten guys she's been writing to for 7 months and all of them trust her. Now it's payoff time. Considering that minimum wage in Thailand is about 9,000 baht per month, that's not a bad payday.

A simple broken arm doesn't require a hospital stay so what's up with this big bill?

• Like 1

I spent three days and two nights in a private hospital in Buriram (Nangrong) in June 2013. I had a private room, blood and urine labs every six hours, and an excellent Doctor (IMO). Total cost including food was less than 16,000 Baht.

Edited by rsokolowski
  • Like 1

Another let’s see:

The OP has made 2 posts.

In his first post (dated 12th August) he said “I mysellf am from Belgium and allready 11 years happily married to a lady from Yasothorn (East-Thailand)”.

In his second post (this one) he states that he knows a thai lady from a dating site and she has asked the OP for money for a sick motorbike story.

So his first post contradicts his second post.

I smell a troll.

• Like 1

Another lets see:

The OP has made 2 posts.

In his first post (dated 12th August) he said I mysellf am from Belgium and allready 11 years happily married to a lady from Yasothorn (East-Thailand).

In his second post (this one) he states that he knows a thai lady from a dating site and she has asked the OP for money for a sick motorbike story.

I smell a troll.

He said in the post that his 36 year old son met a lady from udon thani via a datingsite.

Agreed, In his earlier post he said that his 36 year old son met a lady from Udon Thani via a dating site but in this post he seems to imply that he is the one that met the Thai lady on a dating site (quote "The Thai Lady, I know from a dating site now already 7 months") and that he is the one being asked for the money for a sick motorbike.

While he may be asking on behalf of his son, I still call troll.

If he has been married to a Thai lady for 11 years, one would think that he would be aware of the usual (very) old and well publicized scams.

Maybe I'm wrong here and i am being too cynical but I don’t trust any new poster who begin their stay at the Hotel Thai Visa and asking for help or advice with the sick buffalo, sick motorcy story

Sounds like 7 months down the pan, at least you can delete her and move on to the next till they ask for cash.

40,000 Bhat for a broken arm? She is lying to you. If a Thai can't afford private healthcare they use a government hospital at 30 baht a visit.

Why are they going private if they have to ask for 40,000 from a farang they never met? are they all hi-so now that their daughter has hooked one on the internet??

If this is not a troll post and I doubt it, I would run a mile and then some more to make sure.

Agreed, In his earlier post he said that his 36 year old son met a lady from Udon Thani via a dating site but in this post he seems to imply that he is the one that met the Thai lady on a dating site (quote "The Thai Lady, I know from a dating site now already 7 months") and that he is the one being asked for the money for a sick motorbike.

While he may be asking on behalf of his son, I still call troll.

If he has been married to a Thai lady for 11 years, one would think that he would be aware of the usual (very) old and well publicized scams.

Maybe I'm wrong here and i am being too cynical but I dont trust any new poster who begin their stay at the Hotel Thai Visa and asking for help or advice with the sick buffalo, sick motorcy story

I agree with you,and he could have had his so called wife of 11years have a chat with miss udon thani on skype or something to find out her true intentions.

Also, note the lack of response that the OP has given to the posters that offered him good advice and the lack of answers to the posters who have asked for more information in order to assist him.

It would seem that the tactic here is to light the blue torch paper and retire to a safe distance.

Another let’s see:

The OP has made 2 posts.

In his first post (dated 12th August) he said “I mysellf am from Belgium and allready 11 years happily married to a lady from Yasothorn (East-Thailand)”.

I smell a troll.

Simple due diligence exposes the bullshit.