Car Rental

luudee

I need to bring my car to the shop, and want to rent a car for that time.

Can somebody recommend a decent (quality cars, reasonable prices) Car Rental place ?

Or may be places to avoid ?

Any pointers appreciated !

Thanks !

luudee

I can recommend Holiday Rent a Car on Third Road, about 100 metres down from the junction with Pattaya Nua Road.

http://www.pattayacar-rent.com/

The owner is Grahame Coleman.

Good selection of cars.proper rental insurance.

I can also recommend this place. They will bring the car to if you need, had one delivered to Pong on the darkside. Good cars, clean and proper insurance.

• Like 1

The last time I rented from Hertz I paid barely half what that place seems to charge, and with unlimited mileage to boot.

Even adding on the optional zero-excess cover (which means you dont have to pay the first few thousand Baht of any damage) it still came to less than that place advertises on its website.

The last time I rented from Hertz I paid barely half what that place seems to charge, and with unlimited mileage to boot.

Even adding on the optional zero-excess cover (which means you dont have to pay the first few thousand Baht of any damage) it still came to less than that place advertises on its website.

Hertz in Pattaya?

Hertz in Pattaya?

Yes. They always seem to have some sort of promotion going, though you do have to ask for it and technically they are for phone bookings only. I simply got the girl in the Hertz office to phone the call centre for me to get the cheaper rate. smile.png

avisthailand dot com

do not pay more than 700 THB for a Toyota Vios Manual anywhere in Thailand !

That is the price you can almost always get when making a booking on the above mentioned website.

Great cars, hassle-free, reputable company.

why bother to deal with anyone else or pay a lot more.....

Hertz in Pattaya?

Yes. They always seem to have some sort of promotion going, though you do have to ask for it and technically they are for phone bookings only. I simply got the girl in the Hertz office to phone the call centre for me to get the cheaper rate. smile.png

Hertz aka Hurst (Thenglish)