Samsung commercial goes viral after being derided for being the worst ever filmed

webfact

I must be a perv... I was watching her nipples! w00t.gifcheesy.gifwub.png

did`nt notice till I read your remark Thank you LOL

I must be getting too old, but even with a second run through I didn't see anything worth getting excited about!!

It's all in the imagination ;)

re

Never, if you come from the UK do you remember the TANGO adverts

yes sad.png

but there was an advert on tv years ago with a family dancing round a table singing contiplass contiplass or something like that ?

which a plastic coating like formica and that was the worst advert ive ever seen sad.png

dave2

pic .. view of doi suthep in chiang mai ten minuits ago taken with a 7.7 galaxy tab smile.png

post-42592-0-58848300-1378002636_thumb.j

Nothing wrong with the ad, but it is misleading. Windows is poorly designed and as such, even with a SSD drive, Windows will slow down after a period of time. This is due to the problem with the registry. I still have to reformat my drive and reinstall Windows about once a year if I want it to run fast. Programs are allowed to insert records into the registry but there is zero guaranty that the records will be removed when the program is removed. Programs are allowed to modify DLLs but when the program is removed it doesn't revert the DLLs to their original state. Your browser can save information in the registry. All kinds of crap goes on that doesn't get cleaned up properly.

Nope, a SSD will work faster than a conventional HD but it will slow down in short order. No IF's No Ands No Buts.

a diploma "possesses a wealth of no idea about PCs and operating systems" will be issued and sent to you on demand.

coffee1.gif

Nothing wrong with the ad, but it is misleading. Windows is poorly designed and as such, even with a SSD drive, Windows will slow down after a period of time. This is due to the problem with the registry. I still have to reformat my drive and reinstall Windows about once a year if I want it to run fast. Programs are allowed to insert records into the registry but there is zero guaranty that the records will be removed when the program is removed. Programs are allowed to modify DLLs but when the program is removed it doesn't revert the DLLs to their original state. Your browser can save information in the registry. All kinds of crap goes on that doesn't get cleaned up properly.

Nope, a SSD will work faster than a conventional HD but it will slow down in short order. No IF's No Ands No Buts.

a diploma "possesses a wealth of no idea about PCs and operating systems" will be issued and sent to you on demand.

coffee1.gif

One will assume your babbling means something.