Stainless Burglar Bars

patongphil

I can't help you with the name of any particular business, but most metal fabricators will weld up grills to your specifications and then you can paint them and bolt them onto your walls. Stainless will be expensive and I've never seen a Thai welding stainless here - not saying they don't, just that I have never seen any doing it.

I would also give a thought to evacuating your place in the even of a fire when installing bars on windows and door.

• Like 1

I can't help you with the name of any particular business, but most metal fabricators will weld up grills to your specifications and then you can paint them and bolt them onto your walls. Stainless will be expensive and I've never seen a Thai welding stainless here - not saying they don't, just that I have never seen any doing it.

I would also give a thought to evacuating your place in the even of a fire when installing bars on windows and door.

Good advice.

Welding stainless is not easy and don't know where you would find someone, apart from Doc's BBQ shop, but that's probably too far.

I got mine done in iron, painted blue and gold here:

post-35489-0-90080900-1377955202_thumb.j (bottom right corner)

Soi Phaisarn is just south of Dowroong Wittaya School on Chao Fah East.

Here he is - the Google cam got him:

post-35489-0-73605700-1377955256_thumb.j

And this is one of his stainless steel gates on the other side of the soi:

post-35489-0-31503300-1377955232_thumb.j

You can choose the pattern on the doors / windows - he has a book of photographs of his work. I chose a flower pattern in blue and gold:

post-35489-0-96179700-1377956795_thumb.j

Just next door to the entrance of land and house Chalong, the west Choafa one.

Thanks for the information, I will have a look and see how big my hart attack will be when i hear the prize. laugh.png

better send a thai to check the price for you..

• Like 1