Red Bull heir Vorayuth leaves Thailand

webfact

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that he nose-baged too many noodles....

...from "aunti" this morning....

Mr Vorayuth's lawyers say he had become ill in Singapore,and was unable to return to Thailand in time for the indictment hearing.

Prosecutors will seek an arrest warrant on Tuesday.

"He suddenly fell ill which made it impossible for him to travel back today,"said Mr Vorayuth's lawyer Thanit Buakeaw.

The lawyer denied his client had fled the country (Singapores in Thailand near Nana..??)

and said he would return in the next three days and co-operate with investigators.

He faces a maximum of 10 years in jail on charges of causing death through reckless driving and failing to stop to help the victim.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-23938794

Thailand is to justice what whales are to jumping jacks.

If I had been friends with the woman who lost her husband, I would have advised she demand 15 billion baht to drop charges. On 2nd thought, she might have sooner got a bullet to her brain if she had done that.

If ever Thailand needed ambulance chasing lawyers this was a case.

Even terrorists get free lawyers. Any self respecting lawyer would have started negotiating at 250mn.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would have done the same , He knows that he is in serious trouble now . And because of all the media attention he can't buy his way out the easy way .

He probably will get of the hook , but it will take a while .

Anyway i can't name anybody that would like to spend time in a Thai prison

Too bad his daddy is not Pol. Capt. Chalerm Yoobamrung. He'd be back in a year and get some kind of promotion also.

Too bad gambling is illegal in Thailand (((cheesy.gifcheesy.gif ))), otherwise I would like to place a bet on the chance that this criminal is never going to do any time in prison...

Can you even start to imagine what would be the outcome of this show-'trial' if it was a foreigner who did the same things?!?!?

I rest my case wai.gif We all know the outcome already coffee1.gif

Nobody in Thailand will take your bet.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Maybe it is time the army hunts this kid down to stand up to his charges. Throw him in the can and let him wait until they have a goverment back up and running and put him on trial.

Shouldn't that be the job of the police?wink.png

Maybe it is time the army hunts this kid down to stand up to his charges. Throw him in the can and let him wait until they have a goverment back up and running and put him on trial.

Shouldn't that be the job of the police?

wink.png

It's been their job since day 1 - so far not much of a result.

wink.png

Yes even though it was one of their own killed in horrific circumstances. I assume the civil side of this has been taken care of by paying off the family but that does not negate criminal proceedings.

wink.png

Yes even though it was one of their own killed in horrific circumstances. I assume the civil side of this has been taken care of by paying off the family but that does not negate criminal proceedings.

And maybe not the only ones paid off, but then this might change with the recent shake-up of the police heads.