Red Bull heir Vorayuth leaves Thailand

webfact

Bet he is in Dubai living it up with a well known x PM no names need to be mentioned but for those scratching there heads the clue is :

Former owner of Manchester City Football Club. !!!!! Why was this guys passport not suspended " Amazing Thailand "

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has everybody forgot that he was high on cocaine that night?? What happened to that charge??

Was another hit-and-run incident invloving a large heavy sum of money hitting the right people at highspeed.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 1

He learned how to do this by watching cases the DSI... ''Department of Serious Incompetents '' are involved in. You know how they operate....loads of bullshit announcements about what they are going to do, and that enables all the time needed for the guilty party's to slip away in good time....Monk being latest example; goes on a jet set holiday to France and U.S. and ends up back next door in Laos. This <deleted> will do something similar.

Bet he is in Dubai living it up with a well known x PM no names need to be mentioned but for those scratching there heads the clue is :

Former owner of Manchester City Football Club. !!!!! Why was this guys passport not suspended " Amazing Thailand "

He's in Monaco auditioning for the soon-to-be-vacant Mark Webber's seat on the Red Bull F1 team tongue.png

• Like 2

A senior Thong Lor police officer, Pol Lt Colonel Pannaphol Nammueng, who is the immediate boss of victim Pol Snr Sgt Major Wichean Klinprasert, has been transferred to an inactive position for 30 days by an angry Pol Lt General Khamronwit Thoopkrajang. Khamronwit announced he would quit his position as commander of the Metropolitan Police Bureau if he could not bring to justice the driver responsible for the death of Wichean, 48.

http://www.thaivisa....-police/page-12

So, the headline next week:

"Pol Lt General Khamronwit Thoopkrajang. Khamronwit resigns"

• Like 1

Maybe he doesn't trust Thai doctors for his "illness" so had to go abroad? Jeez, took him long enough to leave. Cutting it a bit close I would say. Had to make sure yellow shirts weren't going to occupy airport?

According to Thai road laws, if you leave the scene of an accident promptly, you are considered the guilty party. Of course, what's happening here is that the prosecution are gradually watering down the charges. Let's be clear here: this is the most lucrative opportunity the BIB have had falling into their laps in years, there's much 'behind the scenes' negotiating to be done.

I agree, but we can't forget the judges they also need their cut! coffee1.gif

Cmon guys... seriously, if you where in his shoes, you would have skipped the country too...

You jest right? Maybe you are implying that we are all like yourself and Vorayuth, sorry to tell you we aren't, well I can't speak for others but I certainly am not.

• Like 1

Seriously though if Americans can send erykah badhu for tax evasion, an obviously misprioritized nation, how theXXXXXX can an heir get away with manslaughter, bribery and defamation? Am

I missing something???!

You are missing clarity. ermm.gif You are missing any thought process. crazy.gif

And your comment is missing any sense at all! wacko.png

• Like 2

Wow!

Okay, let's recap...

High on cocaine, drunk, speeding, running a copper on a bike over, dragging him along for 100 odd meters, (at least) servery injuring him and not getting out of his car to help or call for help, thus killing the guy, driving home, trying to get the familiy driver as a scapegoat, try bribing a high- rank police officer...

..and now going on a well deserved holiday!

By the way: any news on the guys who tortured the Karen- girl?

Mai pen rai!

Please move on, there is nothing to see here!

Ah, ah, well said

It's this kind of stuff that stops the rest of the world from taking Thailand seriously...

Can you tell me what countries in the rest of the world have even heard of this? Seriously. There are very few news articles about this outside of Thailand. I mentioned this to some people in Ireland, England and Canada and nobody had the faintest clue as to what I was talking about.

I always enjoy reading TV forum and news but you can not base all of your knowledge about Thailand from what you read here.

• Like 1