Retirement Visa & Term Deposits, Amnat Charoen Immigration District

I am presently on a Retirement Visa using the B 800,000 in the bank method. I keep most of the money in 3 and 6 month term deposits until required. This has presented no problems for me, but I have read posts from others complaining that some of the regional Immigration offices do not allow the money to be kept in this sort of deposit, as they do not consider money in these deposits to conform with their definition of "readily available." In my present case, I can withdraw the money at any time, albeit with the loss of the accrued interest.

Is there anyone currently living in the Amnat Charoen Immigration District who can confirm that they will accept the use of this sort of deposit ? I am considering relocating to live within that district, and would like to make a smooth transition, i.e. not having to open one set of bank accounts, only to be told that they will not allow my funds to be kept in these.

Another reason for asking the question is that I do have some geographic flexibility. By moving about half an hour west of the location I am presently considering, I could locate within the Khon Kaen Immigration District. So, I would also appreciate comments from anyone there addressing the same issue. Thank you.