Home Office Furniture - Best Selection & Price

NanLaew

My office desk didn't make the relocation in one piece so I am looking for a replacement. I had an L-shaped desk that I bought in Index Mall several years ago so looking for similar or a decent sized one that has shelves and drawer space as well as a USABLE sized desk top as I run 3 LCD monitors.

Anyone can recommend a shop with a good selection? I just noticed my office chair is also missing (?) but the gas cylinder was shot anyway so, office desk and chair please!

Thanks,

NL

There is a shop just before the entrance to Lotus on Sukhumvit, can't remember the name but they got a huge selection of office furniture.

Regarding office chairs, one thing to be aware of is that they are normally the 80kg types so okay for small Thais but not good for me (95kg).

My office chair bought same place failed in the gas cylinder and they are rebuilding it now with a cylinder approved for 120 kg, lol.

We have had good luck with Chok Chai furniture - on Sukhumvit south bound just about across from Boonthavorn. They have office chairs and desks, and their customer service after sale is superb.

There is also a store with plenty of office furniture right as to enter the walkway up to Homeworks on Sukhumvit.

There is also a store with plenty of office furniture right as to enter the walkway up to Homeworks on Sukhumvit.

I think you mean the Maidenform outlet. In addition, right behind it is an OfficeMax store that has some L-shaped desks. I was just in there yesterday (looking at other stuff).

Many thanks for all the tips, especially the maps as that makes it a lot easier planning store visits around the Sukhumvit traffic.

I am selling a high end ergonomic office chair , this is not thai made , suited for westerners of all sizes ,this chair is good for people with back pain .

PM if interested , selling for half price of new .

ModernForm (Maidenform above) are here:-

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=12.914311,100.894698&num=1&t=h&z=18

Probably the best office furniture in Pattaya. Loads of other options, but would need to know what type of budget you have - are you after pure quality or mid-range type stuff?

Hoo boy. My apologies. I got *both* of the store names wrong. I said Maidenform (bras & panties, anybody? whistling.gif) and OfficeMax. It is, indeed "ModernForm" and the other is "OfficeMate."

• Like 1

I have a leather & wood office chair that needs repair for the swivel/tilt function, does anyone know of a office furniture repair company? I've been to a few office furniture retail outlets & they will not repair unless orginally purchased from them, I guess must send them back to the distributor/manufacturer.

Thanks...

ModernForm (Maidenform above) are here:-

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=12.914311,100.894698&num=1&t=h&z=18

Probably the best office furniture in Pattaya. Loads of other options, but would need to know what type of budget you have - are you after pure quality or mid-range type stuff?

It's for the home office so not high-end Herman Miller type stuff but NOT the nasty, wobbly particle board flatpack <deleted> from Big C either!

So, mid range?

• 2 weeks later...

My office chair bought same place failed in the gas cylinder and they are rebuilding it now with a cylinder approved for 120 kg, lol.

Where are you getting the gas cylinder replaced at?

I have a couple of chairs with 'slow collapse' gas lifts and wouldn't mind getting them repaired.