My thai gf is obsessed with her mobile phone and its annoying me

ghworker2010

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes getting instructions from family and boyfriend on what to get you to buy or do next.

Dont worry though the hoops are small at first but sounds like she'll soon have you trained to jump them and the hoops will get much bigger and more expensive.

Good luck with that one, sounds like you need to sms her with BYE !

the mobile gadget addiction has hit hard in thailand. I see families in resaurants who don't talk - only gaze at their mobiles. You really shouldn't take it personal as some would like you to believe.

Was in a coffee shop in BKK the other day.

Lots of young Thai girls meeting for a coffee except none of them were chatting to each other heads buried in phones, tablets and laptops.

One pair didn't even acknowledge each other when the second one came in. Not even a glance up. Just stuck in the phone, coffee ordered, left without having spoke a word 10 minutes later.

What's the point in meeting?

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with the girl.

I am currently using my laptop and Thaivisa as an excuse to prolong the "Tirak, What are we having for dinner?" conversation, which is the highlight of the day.

Without my laptop, Thaivisa and my mobile phone, I would have to be grabbing her tits and ass constantly, which might look pretty stupid, when we are amongst other people.

Btw. my GF is a 10.

Any proof of that 10?

No offense, OP, but your girlfriend sounds rather low class. Oh, just read the title thread, 'My Thai gf is obsessed...' giggle.gif

(And if she's not already cheating on you, she will be soon.)

Rubbish..............were you never infatuated with something, ? Girls, cars, guns, whatever. sad.png Some of you guys are strange with a one way street mentality. bah.gif

• Like 2

No offense, OP, but your girlfriend sounds rather low class. Oh, just read the title thread, 'My Thai gf is obsessed...' giggle.gif

Not related to class, it would take me to take off my underwear before my hi-so thai-chinese ex-gf

would take her hands off the f***ing phone and do something more to my likening

Edited by poanoi

My gf is aged in her early 20’s and is a solid 8 out of 10 in the looks and body department.

It might be because you don't score equally.

Then again you are in a better position to judge that.

"....and use the iphones as security blankets so they don't have to engage in any eye contact with other bland mortals of the world"

I think this is a very valid point.

And I apply it too sometimes........reading some news on my phone is more interesting than looking at dismal faces or people with angry/disapproving/annoyed looks just because

they happen to cross my line of sight.

Also, I understand people, particularly Thai people, don't like to be 'stared' at. So, what am I supposed to look at then in a crowded MRT?

Often it seems Thai people consider half a second already 'staring'.

They don't mind staring though......

I think that you two don't really have that much in common, maybe there is also a language barrier? Is that from day one you are together? Or is it new behaviour? You are only talking about her looks, what about her personality? Do you know her a little bit? I mean, do you know what she likes (outside the bedroom) what moves her, what makes her smile, laugh, cry, sad, what gets her excited? Any idea? Find out what she would like to do together with you. Gym? Daily Jogging or other sports? Weekend trips, games, you should find an activity where you both get closer, can exchange thoughts, ideas, dreams... the future... what so ever...You should try to get to learn her better, if she gets the feeling that you have a deeper interest in her than just her just her looks, the sex and that she is Thai... you may see what a change it makes and that she will loose interest in her phone...

Why are you with her, because she is a solid 8 from the outside??? What would you like her to do instead of the mobile addiction (no bedroom stories please) ;-)

Bloody Hell an agony aunt on ThaiVisa. Perhaps he needs a social worker to help him understand Thai working ladies. beatdeadhorse.gif

The original post is not serious. I think he had little to do and thought he would set the chattering classes on this Forum something to get their teeth into. Most would surely agree its utter nonsense.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Of course she's low class; middle class people have the grace and sensitivity to put their toys away for a while - unless you bore them totally stiff, that is.

With the middle classes your set of problems are entirely different.

I think that you two don't really have that much in common, maybe there is also a language barrier? Is that from day one you are together? Or is it new behaviour? You are only talking about her looks, what about her personality? Do you know her a little bit? I mean, do you know what she likes (outside the bedroom) what moves her, what makes her smile, laugh, cry, sad, what gets her excited? Any idea? Find out what she would like to do together with you. Gym? Daily Jogging or other sports? Weekend trips, games, you should find an activity where you both get closer, can exchange thoughts, ideas, dreams... the future... what so ever...You should try to get to learn her better, if she gets the feeling that you have a deeper interest in her than just her just her looks, the sex and that she is Thai... you may see what a change it makes and that she will loose interest in her phone...

Why are you with her, because she is a solid 8 from the outside??? What would you like her to do instead of the mobile addiction (no bedroom stories please) ;-)

Bloody Hell an agony aunt on ThaiVisa. Perhaps he needs a social worker to help him understand Thai working ladies. beatdeadhorse.gif

The original post is not serious. I think he had little to do and thought he would set the chattering classes on this Forum something to get their teeth into. Most would surely agree its utter nonsense.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Would you care to elaborate on your comment? Low class...compared to what or whom? Why the italics for Thai gf?

Get a better phone than her. Sit fiddling with it all night. Make calls and pretend to talk to people. Get friends to phone you. Send yourself messages and read them and laugh. See how jealous she gets when you keep doing that and getting all those messages. She'll no know you sent them yourself.

thats pretty darn pathetic.. pawn her phone and go buy another girl.

• Like 1

Get rid of the looker. I would bet 10 cases of beer she is setting up liasons with other customers on the side. Whenever you are not around she is going to be playing around. Always find yourself an ugly girl, because whenever you are not around she is going to be unfaithful too, but since she is ugly, who gives a **** :)

• Like 1

Get rid of the looker. I would bet 10 cases of beer she is setting up liasons with other customers on the side. Whenever you are not around she is going to be playing around. Always find yourself an ugly girl, because whenever you are not around she is going to be unfaithful too, but since she is ugly, who gives a **** smile.png

What a load of tosh.....cheesy.gif