Recent Transport Disasters Blamed On Spirits

Lite Beer

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny - but dangerous thinking too, if taken remotely seriously. For the same reason that taxi drivers who dangle garlands and amulets around their rear view mirrors (to the point that forward vision is restricted), but don't bother with a safety belt, are dangerous.

• Like 2

the curse's name is maintenance and his accomplish is safety

they do what they like with the spirit realm it's their thing to deal with it in their way , as long as they also put effort in a more earthlike solution

• Like 1

EWopen posted

Hmmmm...let's see. So if there are a lot of transportation accidents occurring, instead of instituting

safety measures to protect tourists, time for a merit making ceremony to ward off evil spirits......

Not sure if this is funny or sad.

Sad because its just another way to dodge responsibility and actually do something substantive, like better maintenance, but no were goling to blame it on spirits and skate sad.png

:blink:building a ghost condo....I'm speechless. Seriously? A ghost condo? They actually build a condo for all the spirits? I know it's nothing like condos for human, but to actually even mention it to the press....a condo for spirit?:unsure:

Sent from my GT-I9200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app