The Poll For The World Cup In Germany

Sing_Sling

Who's going to win?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....that was further than the Scots could manage......... :o

redrus

:D

Or will EVER manage :D

2010 - wait and see, we'll be a force to be reckoned with!! :D

Why? Is there a Caber (sp) tossing championship then :D:D

the Scots toss cabers. the English toss each other.

:D:D:D

The USA is going to show the world why they are ranked #5 in the world. Why does the general public fail to realize how good the US is. They are gong to win their group and make it to the semifinals. BTW where are there good places to watch the matches in Bangkok and Ko Samui?

The USA is going to show the world why they are ranked #5 in the world. Why does the general public fail to realize how good the US is. They are gong to win their group and make it to the semifinals. BTW where are there good places to watch the matches in Bangkok and Ko Samui?

In order to reach the semis, you will also have to get through the last 16 and the quarters :o

I don't think the general public have failed to recognize how good/average the US team is, it's more the US general public who view football as a joke and don't even know they have a team. Btw, I wouldn't take the FIFA ratings system seriously as a direct reflection of the current quality and world standing of a team.

In order to reach the semis, you will also have to get through the last 16 and the quarters :o

I don't think the general public have failed to recognize how good/average the US team is, it's more the US general public who view football as a joke and don't even know they have a team. Btw, I wouldn't take the FIFA ratings system seriously as a direct reflection of the current quality and world standing of a team.

I think that's the problem when a World Championshop includes more than just your country and Canada. :D

1) Germany

2) Spain

3) Englnd

4) Brazil

England will loose yet another SF against Germany - sorry guys ! :o:D:D

Cheers,

KY

We may lose a semi but it won't be against Germany. You lot will be lucky to make it past the group stages and I reckon Klinsmann knows that. :D

1) Germany

2) Spain

3) Englnd

4) Brazil

England will loose yet another SF against Germany - sorry guys ! :D:D:D

Cheers,

KY

We may lose a semi but it won't be against Germany. You lot will be lucky to make it past the group stages and I reckon Klinsmann knows that. :D

Sad, but true . . .

just don't want to see Italy, Argentina, England, France or Brazil win again :o

1) Germany

2) Spain

3) Englnd

4) Brazil

England will loose yet another SF against Germany - sorry guys ! :D:D:D

Cheers,

KY

Sad, but true . . .

just don't want to see Italy, Argentina, England, France or Brazil win again :o

Neither do I, just England :D

If anyone in this thread is not entered into the WC prediction compo I want to know why not!!!!!

Calm down - I PREDICT you at least 40 members to join the prediction in the end which is sufficiant don't you think?

Although......

KY

If anyone in this thread is not entered into the WC prediction compo I want to know why not!!!!!

Calm down - I PREDICT you at least 40 members to join the prediction in the end which is sufficiant don't you think?

Although......

KY

Yes 40 would be good...

Oi Brit send me the predictions........!!!!! :o

We have a soccer team??? :o Well how about that!

Germany (2nd most successful Team) [ 4 ] [5.56%]

England (It's not the EPL) [ 25 ] [34.72%]

Brazil (Getting Boring?) [ 17 ] [23.61%]

Australia, USA, Poland or Sweden [ 9 ] [12.50%]

Holland (Grudgingly Added) [ 5 ] [6.94%]

:D:D:D:D:D

Out of these 5 choices Germany is in 5th place??? Be realistic guys...

...or does the "4" means they gonna end up with the 4th title... :D:o

:D

KY

Germany (2nd most successful Team) [ 4 ] [5.56%]

England (It's not the EPL) [ 25 ] [34.72%]

Brazil (Getting Boring?) [ 17 ] [23.61%]

Australia, USA, Poland or Sweden [ 9 ] [12.50%]

Holland (Grudgingly Added) [ 5 ] [6.94%]

:o:D:D:D:D

Out of these 5 choices Germany is in 5th place??? Be realistic guys...

Ok, being realistic, you forgot to add the 1 in front of the 5 :D

Killing time before kick-off... 44 minutes to go...

1. England (player for player the best in the world) :D

2. Holland

3. Germany

Brazil to bow out in the quarters :o .

Iran, Australia and the USA to surprise a few folks and get out of the group stage :D .

And no, I'm not English!

Winners ->->->-> England

Losing Finalists ->->->->Brazil

Third Place ->->->-> Germany

Nowt down for the aussies or yanks i'm afraid!

Perhaps they could have a competition between themselves to see who has the biggest chip on their shoulder?.....JUST A THOUGHT :D:D:o