kevvy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

best of luck to you i hope it all goes well,

ive just put 2 bids in for houses in the uk, my old town, money doing nothing in bank, so thought sod it ill buy a couple of houses and have them rented out,

make the money work,, instead of me,,,lol might be able to retire a bit earlyer,

keep up the good work kevvy

regards jake

well it is great to get a good news story , i hope they dont jump on you for being happy jake. you have money in the bank well you are bragging how rich you are .....biggrin.png go on you jake i hope you have many happy days .

I should really read my post before I post it when using iPhone lol but I'm still happy haha

sutton

will be glad to catch up with you and you can come and look at the land that has power poles in front of it..please email me about the adventures of the spear fishing you do . it will be great to get the expats from trang involved in a fishing club . imagine the happy days we all can have ..

i am happy today .....with everyone ....

kevvy

• Like 1

I won 6000 baht on the lottery, my wife got a pay rise at the end of first year on the job. Next Monday she picks up her new car, she is paying for it not me.

mate, thats shit hot, I like the post about the lamb roast by ccc too, havent had one of those for years. It is great when you can have a good day and a bit of luck, David being a twins dad is fantastic news, pity that so many misserable bastards are unable to be happy for themselves or anyone else but thats life.

Reading through the thread here, you seem to be the most unhappy poster around!whistling.gif

When arguments fail, you call posters you disagree with for alcoholics, sexmaniacs and miserable bastards! See that's the spirit!sad.png

Weren't you the OP of the "Trust in Thailand" thread?? If you are so wellconnected in the landoffice, why didn't you use your connections to solve your own landrelated problems?

As for the "miserable bastards" I guess you are refering to jbrain and myself, if you follow our postinghistory, you will find that we both are very content and succesful expats, but we don't feel the need to post every time we had a decent meal!coffee1.gif

Hope you earned yourself a good commission!

I must have missed that " Trust in Thailand" thread but indeed it is an intersting thread, and shows how much you can trust close family friends when it comes to money, and actually gives a different view about the poster as what he want to let shine out here.

By the way, I also noticed now that he started some more " Unhappy" threads in the past, so in fact he must be not so happy as he want us to believe today.

I won 6000 baht on the lottery, my wife got a pay rise at the end of first year on the job. Next Monday she picks up her new car, she is paying for it not me.

mate, thats shit hot, I like the post about the lamb roast by ccc too, havent had one of those for years. It is great when you can have a good day and a bit of luck, David being a twins dad is fantastic news, pity that so many misserable bastards are unable to be happy for themselves or anyone else but thats life.

Reading through the thread here, you seem to be the most unhappy poster around!whistling.gif

When arguments fail, you call posters you disagree with for alcoholics, sexmaniacs and miserable bastards! See that's the spirit!sad.png

Weren't you the OP of the "Trust in Thailand" thread?? If you are so wellconnected in the landoffice, why didn't you use your connections to solve your own landrelated problems?

As for the "miserable bastards" I guess you are refering to jbrain and myself, if you follow our postinghistory, you will find that we both are very content and succesful expats, but we don't feel the need to post every time we had a decent meal!coffee1.gif

I must have missed that " Trust in Thailand" thread but indeed it is an intersting thread, and shows how much you can trust close family friends when it comes to money, and actually gives a different view about the poster as what he want to let shine out here.

By the way, I also noticed now that he started some more " Unhappy" threads in the past, so in fact he must be not so happy as he want us to believe today.

If you want to keep on bashing the OP and other people could please do it elsewhere instead of here as I find your posts especially on this thread extremely negative and boring.

If he is happy then HE is happy.

If you are miserable and grumpy go to Mars or somewhere else.

I am sure that there are plenty of threads for miserable and grumpy people.

Edited by billd766

If you want to keep on bashing the OP and other people could please do it elsewhere instead of here as I find your posts especially on this thread extremely negative and boring.

My comment wasn't concerning the OP, but actually another poster who comes on here saying how happy he his and how trustful close Thai family members are, while at the same time he's opening threads saying the opposite.

Where did I attack the OP ? I only suggested that there must be something hidden, as I've never heard of beach front land with all amenities at 500.000 Baht a Rai. Have you ?

And to make it clear to you once and for all

internet forum
Web definitions

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages....

Had to cut off coz the Boss came into the office

I didn't get a chance to finish the post, was about to add that the son of one the mates came to Thailand last week with brand new grand-daughter to show to Dad. All went out for a good meal and night out.

My comment wasn't concerning the OP, but actually another poster who comes on here saying how happy he his and how trustful close Thai family members are, while at the same time he's opening threads saying the opposite.

Where did I attack the OP ? I only suggested that there must be something hidden, as I've never heard of beach front land with all amenities at 500.000 Baht a Rai. Have you ?

internet forum
Web definitions

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages....

jbrain

last comment on this .... I too have never seen land this cheap in Thailand so I understand people who think it is a scam. or I am telling bullsh*t. well, i am saying my wife and I got this land at 500,000 a rai , very very cheap in my opinion . We have a good friend whose family works for the land government in Trang and checked it out for us and everything is ok. it has power and water going along the front of it . sure the water is only a pipe and it is not 100% but where is water 100% . The power has 2 poles running across the front. there are other thai houses along the same road. if something makes somebody happy then what is the problem with this . I came here with hardly no money . Got a payout from my government because i was very very sick from work. before that My wife looked after me and worked hard . when I got the payout which she knew nothing about till i got it , suggested we open a company and start a project . she quit her job to come and work for the business which we could have lost all my money in the first 3 months . because of her we did not lose it . so yes I am happy man .

Had to cut off coz the Boss came into the office

I didn't get a chance to finish the post, was about to add that the son of one the mates came to Thailand last week with brand new grand-daughter to show to Dad. All went out for a good meal and night out.

oh ther joys of being a grandfather .. maybe one day it will happen to me ....that will make me very happy man.

I should really read my post before I post it when using iPhone lol but I'm still happy haha

when you come down in early October we can have a fish on the beach if you want to sutton... I am sure others too will want to fish .

I saw 2 humming birds in my garden this morning. I didn't even know Thailand had humming birds. They let me get real close, but shot off before I could focus my iPhone on them. That has really made my day, and probably my week/month. You don't need to spend mega bucks to be happy. It's the little things you meet in everyday life that brings that small smile to your face that brings you real joy!

where about in thailand do you live ? have not seen them in anywhere . I like to see many different birds. simple things can make you happy.

I asked about trust because I was shafted for the first time here by one person, the fact that you are not capable of realizing I was not associating every thai person in that is your problem not mine. I answer a happy post with happy responses, you and your cohort can only try to bag everyone else or try to show your superiorority. For content and succesful expats you sure do have a lot of whinging in you, yet to see either of you actually post a decent response to anyone without trying to denigrate them so yes, I think you are miserable bastards and fit exactly what I have stated previously.

Commission?, just goes to show how pathetic you really are.

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

Good to know that you checked out the legality of the papers there and then. For me, and most other people, that would require at least a few days if not weeks.thumbsup.gif alt=thumbsup.gif>

some people are just so stupid, the fact we have family working in the land office and a close friend that lives there helps a lot. Some of you drop kicks are just too stupid for your own good and have shit for brains, I suppose being in a loveless relationship and drinking 24/7 doesnt help either.

So this threads going well then...

sorry mate, land already has power and water, instead of being negative constantly because "YOU" know better maybe you should actually do some research and not all thais are there to rip off ferangs, there are still a lot of genuine ones around that are not trying to take advantage of anyone, we found one.

And the land has Nor Sor 3 or Nor Sor 3 Gor title deed ? I sure you know the difference.

Are you saying something wrong with these titles ?

Takes me weeks to get over spending alot lees than that, always assuming I made it past the months contemplating and justifying the expense to start with.

If your happy and had a good time, good for you and I wish you success in your choices and decisions.

thanks for you comment , cant believe that a happy post turns into shit. well that is thai visa isn't it. it was like when I started the 38 house village with my wife , everyone said do not trust her , well the village is 80% sold and if it was not for her it would have started at all. now we are reaping the rewards.. i am happy.

thats the way mate, these arse wipes need shit hung on them because they are totally brainless. Just because they do not have the ability to actually find a good bargain(that takes a bit of work so most wont do it). Maybe if they had good friends that were trustworthy they might change their minds. Land has checked out ok but why bother letting scumbags know how pathetic they are with all their negativity, after all, they have made their own lives miserable, lets just let them spit the dummy and sulk, morons. Mate like a few others in here(and it is easy to pick out these ones too, they are happy) we married our wives for love not as a trophy bride to show off to others like most of these drop kicks did(and they have to pay them or lose them), they know they cannot trust their own wives with their money so they have to try to make everyone else just as miserable, mate, let them waste away in their own shit, all us happy ones know the truth.

This post has made me happy.Its very evident that some,lets call them adults for a laugh,have had a bad relationship and think nobody else can.This forum is full of these arsewipes,as you refer to them,and must have such a sad life.Most forums would indulge in the guy,s happiness,but ohhhhhhhhh no,not this forum.People like u and the op are the ones i come on here for not some of the other,obnoxious loudmouths,good luck to u.

One of the reasons i dont start a thread on TV,its a waste of time.

We have bought and sold and built a few houses here, my missus did not squirrel away the money, sneak out the back door and run down to her 'brother' waiting out the front and speed away, only to stop several meters away and whistle for my faithful dog to come and jump in the back before leaving a trail of dust.

I am not sure why these thoughts are so vivid.

We just moved into a new property and the bum gun in the toilet is just the perfect pressure. Not too hard, not too soft. Instant crack cleanliness no matter how runny the Eartha Kitt is. Bliss. That's my positive contribution to the thread.

Edited by mca
  • Like 2

We just moved into a new property and the bum gun in the toilet is just the perfect pressure. Not too hard, not too soft. Instant crack cleanliness no matter how runny the Eartha Kitt is. Bliss. That's my positive contribution to the thread.

i often wonder what do the expats do up north when it is winter there ....freeze your bum off.......

• Like 1

Takes me weeks to get over spending alot lees than that, always assuming I made it past the months contemplating and justifying the expense to start with.

If your happy and had a good time, good for you and I wish you success in your choices and decisions.

thanks for you comment , cant believe that a happy post turns into shit. well that is thai visa isn't it. it was like when I started the 38 house village with my wife , everyone said do not trust her , well the village is 80% sold and if it was not for her it would have started at all. now we are reaping the rewards.. i am happy.

Don't rise to their bitterness mate. Well done. I hope one day i can be in your position . I also have my eye on a nice piece of shore line. Seems to be affordable to... We'll see...

• Like 1

hahahahaha, some great replies in herethumbsup.gif , I am over the bitching so I have decided not to let any of the whingers to get at me or garner a response from now onw00t.gif . Today I got up and had a huge brownie for breakfast, mum made them last night and they are bloody brilliant, went great with a cup of coffee and a good way to start the day. Pain levels are down to so that is a bonus, wife kissed me on her way out to work and it is sunny. Spoke to my mate on the phone and updated my computer drivers, now I am smiling and having a laugh about certain people, looks like it might turn out a good onebiggrin.png

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

hahahahahahah, this is so true, some just about blow you a new bum hole and bloat your stomachblink.png so getting one that is just right is heaventongue.png

• Like 1

thats the way mate, these arse wipes need shit hung on them because they are totally brainless. Just because they do not have the ability to actually find a good bargain(that takes a bit of work so most wont do it). Maybe if they had good friends that were trustworthy they might change their minds. Land has checked out ok but why bother letting scumbags know how pathetic they are with all their negativity, after all, they have made their own lives miserable, lets just let them spit the dummy and sulk, morons. Mate like a few others in here(and it is easy to pick out these ones too, they are happy) we married our wives for love not as a trophy bride to show off to others like most of these drop kicks did(and they have to pay them or lose them), they know they cannot trust their own wives with their money so they have to try to make everyone else just as miserable, mate, let them waste away in their own shit, all us happy ones know the truth.

This post has made me happy.Its very evident that some,lets call them adults for a laugh,have had a bad relationship and think nobody else can.This forum is full of these arsewipes,as you refer to them,and must have such a sad life.Most forums would indulge in the guy,s happiness,but ohhhhhhhhh no,not this forum.People like u and the op are the ones i come on here for not some of the other,obnoxious loudmouths,good luck to u.

One of the reasons i dont start a thread on TV,its a waste of time.

thanks for the post . We all want to be happy . You can come down anytime and have a fish if you like and so can ANYONE else who wants to have fun .There is always a room opened to good people. Will be starting the new house in May . It is all about happiness and friendship.

Edited by kevvy

internet forum
Web definitions

Firstly I have never heard of beachfront land at that price nor would I expect to as I live 500 km from the beach. If he did then good luck to him. Just because YOU have never heard of it doesn't mean that it is automatically not true.

Secondly your suggestion sounded very much like an attack to me much as I view your response to my post.

Thirdly if you don't believe him at all why are you posting so many times on the one thread?

Fourthly you don't seem to be holding a conversation as everything you have posted so far is negative.

• Like 1

Don't rise to their bitterness mate. Well done. I hope one day i can be in your position . I also have my eye on a nice piece of shore line. Seems to be affordable to... We'll see...

if you post me i can tell you where there are some cheap blocks . I found a few down south that are cheap too. you too can come down and have a fish abnd bar b q all are welcome when the house is finished.

• Like 2

Obviously the OP is feeling self satisfied, he is fortunate to have millions to spend on some beachfront property for his wife. I read the the post as just an excuse to boast, we learn he is a property developer and built a moo bahn etc. The take away message is "I am so happy because I have big money".... losers. I did like reading some replies that are a little closer to the root of "happiness" and the philosophy involved.

Actually the guy is very genuine, down to earth and is simply happy because he found land for a few hundred thousand dollars which would cost millions in Australia, He has struggled to get where he has through some bloody hard work and is now extremely happy because he has realized his dream, to live on the beach. People like you are a dime a dozen, too stupid to do anything positive with their lives, spend all their money on piss and women and naturally think with their little heads. Mate I pity you, you really must have a shit life and no future prospects.

As you say, he is boasting of his success under the topic heading of "happy old men and young men"..... Most amusing how you go into a little tyrade about "people like ME" with no knowlege of me but this post.... biggrin.png ......

ok, my happieness so far today? first mug of Chiang Dow coffee tasted great,..... etc.

i hope you enjoyed your coffee as many people like a coffee in the morning ...i personally like tea . never got the taste for coffee.

ive just put 2 bids in for houses in the uk, my old town, money doing nothing in bank, so thought sod it ill buy a couple of houses and have them rented out,

make the money work,, instead of me,,,lol might be able to retire a bit earlyer,

regards jake

well it is great to get a good news story , i hope they dont jump on you for being happy jake. you have money in the bank well you are bragging how rich you are .....biggrin.png go on you jake i hope you have many happy days .

Well of you have so much money to spend pigeonjake why did you have to return to work in the UK at 53 years of age .I think you should read some of your posts and remarks you made in the past about youre life in Thailand before making such statements because thats how bikkering and discussions start on internetforums and you did state how much money you make a few weeks ago in another topic and its not that much.For the upkeep of a family in Thailand and you living and working in the UK plus buying propertys in the uk i find some of youre statements very hard to believe as i do from others on this forum.But i am happy for you .And i dont know if youre working as a freelancer in the offhore sector or on wage basis but i know a few guys who work freelance or as subcontractors in the offshore sector and most courses to work offshore kost a shitload of money and have to be renewed on a yearly basis and i know the prices of said courses and it would make some peoples head spin and then we would also be talking about ppe personal protective equipment wich also cost a lot of money.But i am going of topic here. Edited by Kudel

regards jake

Well of you have so much money to spend pigeonjake why did you have to return to work in the UK at 53 years of age .I think you should read some of your posts and remarks you made in the past about youre life in Thailand before making such statements because thats how bikkering and discussions start on internetforums and you did state how much money you make a few weeks ago in another topic and its not that much.For the upkeep of a family in Thailand and you living and working in the UK plus buying propertys in the uk i find some of youre statements very hard to believe as i do from others on this forum.But i am happy for you .And i dont know if youre working as a freelancer in the offhore sector or on wage basis but i know a few guys who work freelance or as subcontractors in the offshore sector and most courses to work offshore kost a shitload of money and have to be renewed on a yearly basis and i know the prices of said courses and it would make some peoples head spin and then we would also be talking about ppe personal protective equipment wich also cost a lot of money.But i am going of topic here.

if pigeonjake has money or not have , it is not up to anyone to ask him the questions you asked . you find some statements hard to believe , well that is your decision not to believe him .but to come on a happy forum or it should have been it is wrong in my opinion . as i said it is my opinion . I really cannot understand some peoples comments why they need to put people down. if it was a topic that was about bickering and bullshit then I could understand . but this topic was just about happy old men and young ones . how simple was that . have a great night Kudel . cheers mate.

i am still happy today ....

• Like 1

internet forum
Web definitions

Firstly I have never heard of beachfront land at that price nor would I expect to as I live 500 km from the beach. If he did then good luck to him. Just because YOU have never heard of it doesn't mean that it is automatically not true.

Secondly your suggestion sounded very much like an attack to me much as I view your response to my post.

Thirdly if you don't believe him at all why are you posting so many times on the one thread?

Fourthly you don't seem to be holding a conversation as everything you have posted so far is negative.

I suggest you read my post again and try to comprehend.

Firstly, I have never heard of beach front land at that price, neither have you nor anyone else on this forum.

These days it's hard to find farm land with a chanote at that price. To give you an idea, beach front land in Jomtien was sold at 10.000 US$ 30 years ago, when the white noses hadn't arrived yet and Pattaya was just a small fisher town.

There are some threads on this forum about people who bought land and checked everything with the land department, however when they started building someone came out of the woods and pointed out that their plot actually was somewhere else.

There are also threads on this forum about people who bought land with chanote, registered and paid at the land office, only to find out many years later that the land department had fraudulent issued those chanotes and the land was National park.

Would that make it a valid reason to have some reservations ?

Secondly, my suggestions to the OP and reply to your post sounded exactly like your previous and latest post.

Thirdly, I have posted a few suggestions on this thread with the intention to get some more details as I had reservations and still have.Because I have reservations doesn't mean I begrudge the OP for this achievement, it's just that I smell a rat somewhere, and I sincerely hope for the OP that I'm wrong.

Also, I never attacked or called the OP or another member any names, those "HAPPY" people however have straight away resorted to calling names to each and everyone who didn't agree with them. They must be really happy in their live I guess.

Fourthly, a forum has the intend to have a discussion, as was clearly noted in my previous post, which is something completely different from a conversation.

Well of you have so much money to spend pigeonjake why did you have to return to work in the UK at 53 years of age .I think you should read some of your posts and remarks you made in the past about youre life in Thailand before making such statements because thats how bikkering and discussions start on internetforums and you did state how much money you make a few weeks ago in another topic and its not that much.For the upkeep of a family in Thailand and you living and working in the UK plus buying propertys in the uk i find some of youre statements very hard to believe as i do from others on this forum.But i am happy for you .And i dont know if youre working as a freelancer in the offhore sector or on wage basis but i know a few guys who work freelance or as subcontractors in the offshore sector and most courses to work offshore kost a shitload of money and have to be renewed on a yearly basis and i know the prices of said courses and it would make some peoples head spin and then we would also be talking about ppe personal protective equipment wich also cost a lot of money.But i am going of topic here.

No actually, this is how they start...

Please desist from personal attacks. And do stay on topic. Thanks