happy old men and young men forum

kevvy

Kevvy, I'm not sure exactly where the naysayers are coming from - I remain happy for you. Some of the responses here only highlight the accuracy of my old thread on 'Disliking everyone you meet in Thailand' : haters gonna hate, er, mate ! wink.png

thanks for the kind words

i am happy and i dont think it will change as now i can see retirement just around the corner , if you are ever down south and i have finished our house feel free to po me

cheers mate

kevvy

'Down south', you say ? Kevvy, I'll be living on Pulau Penang from late April next year - I challenge you to get any further south than that, sir ! :D

Thanks for the offer, but I'm one of those cheap bastards who turns up with six beers, no food and the conversational skills of an Austrian bodybuilder : I really think you can do a lot better in the guest department ! ;)

• Like 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the screenplay for Woody Allen's Annie Hall -- Woody as Alvy Singer:

[Alvy addresses a pair of strangers on the street]
Alvy Singer: Here, you look like a very happy couple, um, are you?
Female street stranger: Yeah.
Alvy Singer: Yeah? So, so, how do you account for it?
Female street stranger: Uh, I'm very shallow and empty and I have no ideas and nothing interesting to say.
Male street stranger: And I'm exactly the same way.
Alvy Singer: I see. Wow. That's very interesting. So you've managed to work out something?
  • Like 1

My 4 month old laughs at my jokes every morning......gonna take years to wipe the smile from my face!!

congrats on the land purchase......live in the ne and currently sitting on 5 rai ourselves and looking for more...just for fun as they say....

enjoy

• Like 2

My 4 month old laughs at my jokes every morning......gonna take years to wipe the smile from my face!!

congrats on the land purchase......live in the ne and currently sitting on 5 rai ourselves and looking for more...just for fun as they say....

enjoy

isn't it great to have a baby in the house bringing so much HAPPINESS opps there is that word again. really so glad you are enjoying your family .

I have a daughter but she is not 4 months old anymore . I still remember when she was and every day she grew up. We are living not that far from Pattaya in our home which we will sell next year and start on our new home down south .

is this your first child rct99q? i know you will love her or him all your life as they bring so much love to a family.

cheers mate

kevvy

Edited by kevvy
  • Like 1

Two children boy and the youngest is a girl....sometimes get drawn into negative posts on here but really life is good. I believe some people just can not believe you can meet and marry decent, loving partners here. Good luck with your property it sounds great. Always enjoyed living near water....

• Like 2

Two children boy and the youngest is a girl....sometimes get drawn into negative posts on here but really life is good. I believe some people just can not believe you can meet and marry decent, loving partners here. Good luck with your property it sounds great. Always enjoyed living near water....

you are right ... so many people think if you marry a national lady they automatically think you are going to be ripped off. We have a company and my wife could have taken me to the cleaners a many times but she did not as she loves me for me . Even when we brought the land people were saying now she has more land in her name ...sure this is true but we have a beautiful home and that is in her name as well. sure she will get everything but isn't it the same in western countries,. I was married before in Aus and when the divorce came through my ex got 70%. Not all women are the same , I have many friends on TV and all of them have wonderful caring wives.

I am glad you are one of the happy bunch , have a wonderful day mate and enjoy your wonderful family

• Like 1

I remember when my daughter asked me to help her with homework too . It is something i loved doing

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually I hate helping my kids with their homework.

mate, know what you mean. I used to think ir was great until I found out they have changed the way to do some of the work now and you are expected to use a full bloody page to do long division,w00t.gif the worst is you have to use a calculator to do it all but write it all according to the teachers(in oz) and if you get it wrong you still get a tickblink.png . I can still do maths quicker in my head than kids with calculators of pen and paper, go figure

Edited by seajae