happy old men and young men forum

kevvy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope its land before the beach ,as al beaches in Thailand are the sole property of the king and thus not for sale to farang nor Thais.might wanna check that property deed again or you wll not have such happy days.

Edited by Kudel

Takes me weeks to get over spending alot lees than that, always assuming I made it past the months contemplating and justifying the expense to start with.

If your happy and had a good time, good for you and I wish you success in your choices and decisions.

• Like 2

I hope its land before the beach ,as al beaches in Thailand are the sole property of the king and thus not for sale to farang nor Thais.might wanna check that property deed again or you wll not have such happy days.

sorry it is to the sand only the beach is about 8 metres from water then the land starts from there

• Like 1

Seen some land there (7 rai) right on the beach so myself, my wife and some friends made inquires and ended up buying the land for 3.5 million baht!! It is paradise with islands not far from the mainland .

Don't you consider it strange that the Thai's hadn't discovered this bargain yet ?

Are you interested in a bridge, I've one for sale.

maybe thats because it was only put on the market that morning, we actually stopped the guy to get directions to another block and he had the new paperwork on him and it has all checked out ok. Too bad some of you whingers arent capable of doing anything positive with your lives except hang shit on anyone that does. It actually pays to know what you are talking about sometimes, you should try it.

• Like 2

Seen some land there (7 rai) right on the beach so myself, my wife and some friends made inquires and ended up buying the land for 3.5 million baht!! It is paradise with islands not far from the mainland .

Don't you consider it strange that the Thai's hadn't discovered this bargain yet ?

maybe thats because it was only put on the market that morning, we actually stopped the guy to get directions to another block and he had the new paperwork on him and it has all checked out ok. Too bad some of you whingers arent capable of doing anything positive with your lives except hang shit on anyone that does. It actually pays to know what you are talking about sometimes, you should try it.

Good to know that you checked out the legality of the papers there and then. For me, and most other people, that would require at least a few days if not weeks.thumbsup.gif

Nice thread Kevvy

Today my Thai wife cooked a full roast dinner and it's not Sunday.

My eldest boy scored at football.

My daughter had her first violin lesson and has learnt a tune already.

My youngest is about to do his first school homework with me.

I swam a mile and cycled 20km.

Happy days

CCC

But yet in another thread you where asking about how can a farang find some nice thai squeeze or whatever you call it.

I like youre sarcasting remarks and there are some fine jokers on this website but in the end i did not piss a few million baht down the drain and have the guts to boast about it .In the end i will be laughing about this and not the op of this fantastic story.I have yet to meet a fellow countryman who came back to my home country from Thailand explaining me about making millions in said country,now almost al of them end up back here living in what we call almost homeless shelters on social security checks.

I have digital television at home and one channel is completetely dedicated to stock market stuff ,not once in all these years have said people talked about investing money in Thailand or even property so apperantly stock market experts or property experts in Thailand are named noi or toy who went to school until the age of 12.But one learns everyday .......

Edited by Kudel
  • Like 1

Nice thread Kevvy

Happy days

CCC

But yet in another thread you where asking about how can a farang find some nice thai squeeze or whatever you call it.

I like youre sarcasting remarks and there are some fine jokers on this website but in the end i did not piss a few million baht down the drain and have the guts to boast about it .In the end i will be laughing about this and not the op of this fantastic story.I have yet to meet a fellow countryman who came back to my home country from Thailand explaining me about making millions in said country,now almost al of them end up back here living in what we call almost homeless shelters on social security checks.

I have digital television at home and one channel is completetely dedicated to stock market stuff ,not once in all these years have said people talked about investing money in Thailand or even property so apperantly stock market experts or property experts in Thailand are named noi or toy who went to school until the age of 12.But one learns everyday .......

Where in another thread have i said what you are saying!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Maybe you can provide links to save your reputation!

You have me confused with someone else or perhaps yourself in a past life!

Everything i write on this forum is the truth, no point pretending to be someone else as the genuine members guess the trolls quickly!

Or are you trying to derail this good thread on purpose .

CCC

Bet your wife is even happier, another 7 rai in her name! whistling.gif

yes she is and i am happy to give it to her ... if we all thought like you than the world would be a shithole to live in ... i am happy ...

Good for you, mate but if the hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. and, in a moment of weakness, you come on here seeking sympathy and solace, this thread will be used to obliterate you.

Nice thread Kevvy

Happy days

CCC

Where in another thread have i said what you are saying!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Maybe you can provide links to save your reputation!

You have me confused with someone else or perhaps yourself in a past life!

Everything i write on this forum is the truth, no point pretending to be someone else as the genuine members guess the trolls quickly!

Or are you trying to derail this good thread on purpose .

CCC

I dont have to provide links so save my so called reputation,everything on thai based websites speak for themself.

And in the pub forum you asked about finding some thai squeeze a while ago or not ?So whos trollin,and this topic is about young versus old men spending there hard earned cash in Thailand and why it would be a so called good moneymaker..........

Edited by Kudel

Good to know that you checked out the legality of the papers there and then. For me, and most other people, that would require at least a few days if not weeks.thumbsup.gif

on the day the salesman had copy of the tiles , we meet the owner and on Tuesday the land was checked out from a friend who works in the government land office in Trang , yes it was a bargain and we are happy we got this.so this has answer your question or do you need to know more.

today is going to be another happy day for me ,why? because if you want it to be happy then we can all do that . half full or half empty.

Nice thread Kevvy

Happy days

CCC

to get a roast on a wednesday ...wow ....you are a happy man .... was it a tom cruise roast (lamb)

• Like 2

Have you heard this one yet, ' a Brit National gets arrested at a Nairobi Airport, and he has just got to have Mohammed in his name', ( check out World News ) keep your own bridge, or you can answer my post, that I doubt. As for a bargain, if it suits you at the right place at the right time at a price you like, then a bargain it is.

• Like 2