happy old men and young men forum

kevvy

JBRAIN

good evening

here is the reason we went down there in the first place . a bank was selling this land 60 metres from beach . this one had no power and the closest power was 800 metres away . it was 2.5 rai for 1 million baht ring them and then you will see cheap land in Thailand and will you finally be quite on prices . Just down the road was another block 3 rai for 2.2 million with power and water on the beach.

tomorrow we are going to pattaya to celebrate my wife's birthday so that will be a great day as well. I think we will go to the Italian restaurant opposite the beach

have a good night jbrain

kevvy

http://www.bam.co.th/bam/property/index.php/asset/pub/asset_detail/index/36857

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats on your new property.

But may I suggest the thread be about happy people (men & women)?

Personally I am happy that so far my house is unflooded and the water management mechanisms I have worked out for keeping it so over years of experience are holding up fine. (Knock on wood!).

Well Sheryl I am happy you have a water management system in your home . Do you want to share your ideas? it just might make some other people happy to have knowledge how to do it .

cheers

kevvy

Good to know that you checked out the legality of the papers there and then. For me, and most other people, that would require at least a few days if not weeks.thumbsup.gif

some people are just so stupid, the fact we have family working in the land office and a close friend that lives there helps a lot. Some of you drop kicks are just too stupid for your own good and have shit for brains, I suppose being in a loveless relationship and drinking 24/7 doesnt help either.

eh? I am confused.

I thought kevvy bought the beachfront land?

Congrats on your new property.

But may I suggest the thread be about happy people (men & women)?

Personally I am happy that so far my house is unflooded and the water management mechanisms I have worked out for keeping it so over years of experience are holding up fine. (Knock on wood!).

Well Sheryl I am happy you have a water management system in your home . Do you want to share your ideas? it just might make some other people happy to have knowledge how to do it .

cheers

kevvy

Oh, it is very simple. All it takes is a couple of water pumps and very different assumptions from those the govt seems to favor, e.g:

1. I do not announce or hope that it will not flood. I assume that minus active intervention, it will.

2. I always assume much more rain is to come. Therefore I do not wait until the two ponds on either side of my house are close to overflowing (experience having taught me that once they do, my house will flood). I pump them out daily into a nearby system of klongs so that there is always enough room to receive another torrential downpour.

• Like 1

JBRAIN

good evening

here is the reason we went down there in the first place . a bank was selling this land 60 metres from beach . this one had no power and the closest power was 800 metres away . it was 2.5 rai for 1 million baht ring them and then you will see cheap land in Thailand and will you finally be quite on prices . Just down the road was another block 3 rai for 2.2 million with power and water on the beach.

tomorrow we are going to pattaya to celebrate my wife's birthday so that will be a great day as well. I think we will go to the Italian restaurant opposite the beach

have a good night jbrain

kevvy

I guess i will have to make a trip to Had Samran in the near future, as I have some loose change laying araound.

Anyway enjoy your dinner tomorrow, and I hope your wife has a happy birthday.

Does that make me a member of the happy chappy club ? smile.png

• Like 2

Good to know that you checked out the legality of the papers there and then. For me, and most other people, that would require at least a few days if not weeks.thumbsup.gif

some people are just so stupid, the fact we have family working in the land office and a close friend that lives there helps a lot. Some of you drop kicks are just too stupid for your own good and have shit for brains, I suppose being in a loveless relationship and drinking 24/7 doesnt help either.

eh? I am confused.

I thought kevvy bought the beachfront land?

i am happy that i have a friend whose family has people in the land office to help my wife and I with the purchase of our land .. thanks seajai.

• Like 1

best of luck to you i hope it all goes well,

ive just put 2 bids in for houses in the uk, my old town, money doing nothing in bank, so thought sod it ill buy a couple of houses and have them rented out,

make the money work,, instead of me,,,lol might be able to retire a bit earlyer,

keep up the good work kevvy

regards jake

well it is great to get a good news story , i hope they dont jump on you for being happy jake. you have money in the bank well you are bragging how rich you are .....biggrin.png go on you jake i hope you have many happy days .

Well of you have so much money to spend pigeonjake why did you have to return to work in the UK at 53 years of age .I think you should read some of your posts and remarks you made in the past about youre life in Thailand before making such statements because thats how bikkering and discussions start on internetforums and you did state how much money you make a few weeks ago in another topic and its not that much.For the upkeep of a family in Thailand and you living and working in the UK plus buying propertys in the uk i find some of youre statements very hard to believe as i do from others on this forum.But i am happy for you .And i dont know if youre working as a freelancer in the offhore sector or on wage basis but i know a few guys who work freelance or as subcontractors in the offshore sector and most courses to work offshore kost a shitload of money and have to be renewed on a yearly basis and i know the prices of said courses and it would make some peoples head spin and then we would also be talking about ppe personal protective equipment wich also cost a lot of money.But i am going of topic here.

you can read all my posts on here ive never lied,

i didnt have to return to work, i never stoped working, all ive said is i work hard for my future,

ill say it again, i get 420 pouns a shift and ive just moved site to BP kinniel in grangemouth scotland, and in fact they have just asked me to change my flight because we are so busy, not just this year but they are going to be for at least the next 4 years,

now instead of just putting my money in the bank earning very little ill buy 3 or 4 houses in that time, rent them out, and like ive said i will be able to retire and take care of my pigs,,

now if you want proof of my earnings send me your email addy and ill send you a copy of my contact,

i for one am happy when others can make a go of it,

get over yourself and get on with your life,

and leave me to make my way in life,

jake

• Like 2

JBRAIN

good evening

have a good night jbrain

kevvy

I guess i will have to make a trip to Had Samran in the near future, as I have some loose change laying araound.

Anyway enjoy your dinner tomorrow, and I hope your wife has a happy birthday.

Does that make me a member of the happy chappy club ? smile.png

if you need any help just ask and I am going down there in 2 weeks so i can get you phone numbers jbrain. there is a block about 1 klm from mine 3 rai for 2.2 million on the beach power and water . you can see the islands from there. in 5 years time this land will triple as there are expats from krabi discovering it .

yes thanks for the birthday wishes. my wife is a real treasure.

@kudel

in fact after reading your post again, your wrong on so many things,,lol

i do work in the oil and gas industry, and been off shore many time in many countries,

the courses your on about dont have to renewed every year, and as for PPE the conpany provide, what do you want people to do take there own bloody life raft,,,lol,

i work because im fit and able too and ive said it on here many time, i miss the craic with the lads,

and ive got skills and experiance i would like to pass on to younger lads before i hang my boots up,

i was a top class welder before going into supervision and ive got lots of experiance to share,,

anyway back on topic kevvy,

ive just woke up as i work 12 hour nites, but this little outburse still couldnt make me unhappy, im tired yes, but im happy,

jake

Does your movement allow bloodtransfusions?? (Sorry couldn't resist!)

Funny thing is, without "the miserable bastards" posting on this thread, it would have died a slow death a long time ago! whistling.gif

you will find them in every thread,

they allways find a way in,,,,lol

• Like 1

@kudel

in fact after reading your post again, your wrong on so many things,,lol

i do work in the oil and gas industry, and been off shore many time in many countries,

the courses your on about dont have to renewed every year, and as for PPE the conpany provide, what do you want people to do take there own bloody life raft,,,lol,

i work because im fit and able too and ive said it on here many time, i miss the craic with the lads,

and ive got skills and experiance i would like to pass on to younger lads before i hang my boots up,

i was a top class welder before going into supervision and ive got lots of experiance to share,,

anyway back on topic kevvy,

ive just woke up as i work 12 hour nites, but this little outburse still couldnt make me unhappy, im tired yes, but im happy,

jake

it is easy to be happy jake , you just have to want it . 12 hours work and you still happy , well done mate . how is your sausage making going ? I want to try this as cooking makes me happy too.

hi kevvy,

the sausage making is good mate,

i always bring home with me hog casings and lincolnshire seasoning mix and cumberland, then ill say to mac,(the wife) right im going to have a sausage making day and i get on with it,lol

then mac will say make me some thai ones, so i put rice and chillis in there, whe and her mum loves them,,lol

i got my sausage machine from ebay and brought it over with me, thats were i get the casings , butchers sundries its called,

sell everything and ive just found out they post to thailand,

there you go kevvy no excuse,,lol

• Like 1

I find it truly amazing. Quarter rai next to me in the boonies is going for 2.5 Mil, crazy, BUT no fear of being flooded and a nice position. Nooooo beach though. smile.png

Is that an asking dreaming price or what it is actually being sold for.

Land here sold for 1.5 million per rai 50 rai, just up the road someone is asking 12 million per rai. w00t.gifcheesy.gif

I find it truly amazing. Quarter rai next to me in the boonies is going for 2.5 Mil, crazy, BUT no fear of being flooded and a nice position. Nooooo beach though. smile.png

it is the same where i live now transam 40 minutes from outskirts of pattaya . the land has gone through the roof . 3/5 million a rai!!!! It is going up everywhere. the normal thai person is finding it hard to buy land now .

so we are very happy about our purchase.

Kevvy, I'm not sure exactly where the naysayers are coming from - I remain happy for you. Some of the responses here only highlight the accuracy of my old thread on 'Disliking everyone you meet in Thailand' : haters gonna hate, er, mate ! wink.png

thanks for the kind words

i am happy and i dont think it will change as now i can see retirement just around the corner , if you are ever down south and i have finished our house feel free to po me

cheers mate

kevvy

You can buy sausage skins frozen in Makro. About 300 baht per bag, doesn't look much until you unrael them and there is enough for hundreds of sausages.

What are they made from ?

hi ichy,

you want the hog casings, intestines,,

ive tried synthetic no good

• Like 1

Land here sold for 1.5 million per rai 50 rai, just up the road someone is asking 12 million per rai. w00t.gifcheesy.gif

that is what they are asking and getting it incredible where our company is , it was just rubber trees 12 months ago and selling for 600,000 a rai... today the same land in 3/5 million a rai . there is a new industrial estate going to build here which will take a few years to finish but everyone see $$$$$ so the land went up overnight.

You can buy sausage skins frozen in Makro. About 300 baht per bag, doesn't look much until you unrael them and there is enough for hundreds of sausages.

What are they made from ?

pigs intestine , i have brought them too.

• Like 2

that is what they are asking and getting it incredible where our company is , it was just rubber trees 12 months ago and selling for 600,000 a rai... today the same land in 3/5 million a rai . there is a new industrial estate going to build here which will take a few years to finish but everyone see $$$$$ so the land went up overnight.

So instead of building your project, you should just have kept the land and resold it!!whistling.gif

Unless you are going to tell that building in Thailand was another happy, happy experience??

• Like 1

So instead of building your project, you should just have kept the land and resold it!!whistling.gif

Unless you are going to tell that building in Thailand was another happy, happy experience??

NO NO NO building is a nightmare , everyday for the last 8 months there is stress . in 6 months it will be finished then retire from all this stress . building my own home wont be as bad as the stress here has taught me alot. no one knew before there was going to be an industrial estate coming here. hindsight is a wonderful thing . have a good day

kevvy