What Would You Change (if you could)

klubex99

Nope, it´s not about the 90 days. But why do they deny basic rights to foreigners? In theory they could even separate families when the farang hasn´t got enough money. Even if it´s 3-4 times more than the average Thai it´s not enough for a visa?! 555. I will never have this problem, so i could say i don´t care as it doesn´t affect me anyway. But on the other side, my wife lived with me in Europe for a very long time and we get treated fair! So i do mind this unfair laws.

They don´t need to allow tourists or retiress more than now, and then 95% of the farang are coverd anyway. But the 5 or 10% who really try to live here and mostly bring money or try to contribute otherwise to this country are treated unfair. Period smile.png

You really should give it a rest already with all this unfairness crappola. The responsibility of every government is to its citizens first and foremost. And in fact, every country on this planet will afford more rights and privileges to its citizens over its non-citizens. Because every non-citizen has the choice to go back home and receive these same rights in their home country.

If anything, Thailand has been too generous in allowing long term expats to stick around, and thereby creating this vocal group of whiners/whingers who shouldn't have been allowed to stay in the first place.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic