Suspect in Briton's murder arrested in Songkhla

webfact

Suspect in Briton's murder arrested
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Tourist Police yesterday announced the arrest in Songkhla of 30-year-old Khomkrit Imnoey for his alleged role in the murder of English businessman Raymond John Hyde, 68, in Prachuap Khiri Khan's Hua Hin district in 2010.

Khomkrit allegedly conspired with his older sister Bunnak Hyde and her lover Thanakorn Budsaba to murder the Briton on July 26, 2010, disguising the crime as a robbery and break-in.

While Bunnak and Thanakorn, who were arrested shortly after the murder, confessed to the crime, Khomkrit had been on the run until his arrest Tuesday in Songkhla's Chana district.

Khomkrit maintained his innocence in the murder, claiming he was delivering milk on the day and only went to the scene after his sister called him about what had happened.

After learning that the court had issued an arrest warrant for him, he said he decided to flee because he was already wanted for the rape of minor.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-10-10

Just an other example where the foreigner is only seen as a cash cow while she takes a Thai lover to satisfy her needs. Not so strange actually probably a high age difference between wife an the foreigner. Poor was probably worth more dead then alive. Hope they punish them all harsh.. but I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1

post-137512-0-32515000-1381373297_thumb.A pic of the victim and his lovely wife!

As I suggested in an earlier post, yes at least she has been on bail for almost 3 years. I guess having access to the victims bankaccount, makes negotiations with the BIB a little easier!!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

attachicon.gifarticle-1281550482118-0ac29f1e000005dc-448076_636x411.jpgA pic of the victim and his lovely wife!

As I suggested in an earlier post, yes at least she has been on bail for almost 3 years. I guess having access to the victims bankaccount, makes negotiations with the BIB a little easier!!coffee1.gif

Where's the lovely wife? Did you upload the wrong picture?

I think this is as picture of him and a guy friend.

smile.png

I take for granted that the wife/sister/killer and her boyfriend/killer are free on bail !

And soon to be joined by the "milkman" ? coffee1.gif

Yes and then they all will go to the "Driver fled the scene" village somewhere in Isan.

• Like 1

It's nice to know that an effort was made to sack up this POS. However, it still pains me to think that since he is Thai that he will probably get some kind of crazy lenient sentence. It ceases to amaze me how much this country wants our money, and how important it is to the economy of Thailand yet we don't get the same kind of protections afforded to those who commit crimes against Thai's. What am I talking about? Even Thai's that are victims don't get justice if the assailant comes from a family with money. I just hope this POS gets the proverbial book thrown at him.

Just an other example where the foreigner is only seen as a cash cow while she takes a Thai lover to satisfy her needs. Not so strange actually probably a high age difference between wife an the foreigner. Poor was probably worth more dead then alive. Hope they punish them all harsh.. but I won't hold my breath.

I knew Ray and I knew his wife. The photos flatter her.

A friend called me last week and told me Fon had been given the death sentence and her BF 30 years.

I'm thinking now that her brother's timely reappearance may be part of a bargain to reduce her punishment to a long prison sentence.

At the time of his murder Ray had cancer of the throat. She couldn't wait..........

Poor bugger - what a bitch! Should be given 30 years followed by the death penalty.

A friend called me last week and told me Fon had been given the death sentence and her BF 30 years.

I'm thinking now that her brother's timely reappearance may be part of a bargain to reduce her punishment to a long prison sentence.

At the time of his murder Ray had cancer of the throat. She couldn't wait..........

Death sentence .... So do they hang her or shot her in the head ?

attachicon.gifarticle-1281550482118-0ac29f1e000005dc-448076_636x411.jpgA pic of the victim and his lovely wife!

Where's the lovely wife? Did you upload the wrong picture?

I think this is as picture of him and a guy friend.

smile.png

i thought it was another man in the photo as well.

Death sentence .... So do they hang her or shot her in the head ?

Let her out on bail is usually the next step in the legal system here.

Behind the smile lies a pool of greed and revolt,calculated murder as a result.

What a world !

.A friend called me last week and told me Fon had been given the death sentence and her BF 30 years..

100% post-137512-0-92214800-1381378983.jpg

Barstool nonsense!!bah.gif

makes one wonder why i live here why i am involved with a thai and why i continue to turn a blind eye to the lies and the extortion from foriengers...it would be a glorious day if we all picked up and left , if only for a mnth or two...ALAS TIS ONLY BUT A DREAM....'''if a woman didnt have a c*#t she wouldnt have a freind in the world''....or...''behind every beautyful woman is a thai creap,squeezing her so she will squeeze you''........exsqueeze me...please....

Edited by mok199
  • Like 1

I knew Ray as well. He lived not far from me in the UK. It's true he was very ill and dying and not long before he was killed, he was attacked and had his arm broken. On the day he died, his wife phoned a mate of me and Ray FROM THE MARKET to say that she thought there was a problem at her house. So my mate went round to the house and found the door open and his body on the floor. My question is this. If she's at the market, how the hell ( best place for her) does she know there's a problem at home?

• Like 1

She looks like a lady boy, not a women. With incidents like this do you think that expats will ever resort to taking justice into their own hands?

May the Brit RIP

Well done BIB. At this moment I have great respect for you. At the time this murder disturbed many of us farang and all too many of us were worried that Fon would buy you off. But you have prevailed over all three of the murderers, and our negative thoughts too. Please don't let them get off now!

• Like 1

"Resigned to it"? Resigned to what? Being murdered? None I would hope! If you are still in control of your faculties you would take control of the situation in some way - find somebody to murder the wife perhaps?

Oh yeah, that was my first solution as well blink.png

Poor bugger - what a bitch! Should be given 30 years followed by the death penalty.

Na. Death penalty straight away. Frees up space in the over crowded prisons.