Ladyboy falls to his death from disused building in South Pattaya

webfact

Ladyboy falls to his death from disused building in South Pattaya

fall-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 43 year old Ladyboy, who enjoyed jumping from one building to a neighboring building lost his footing and fell to his death on Wednesday Morning.

The bizarre incident occurred at the rear of the Hotman Karaoke Bar in Soi Chaiyapum in South Pattaya and led to the death of Khun Yulanan aged 43, who worked as a Mamasan at the Bar.

Khun Adison aged 37, who also works at the Karaoke Bar, explained to Police that the victim would often jump over to the disused building located next to the Bar from the 3rd floor Gangway.

On Wednesday Morning the victim jumped over to the building to retrieve a pair of shoes and as he attempted to jump back over to the bar, he lost his footing and fell onto concrete at the base of the disused building.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/105310/ladyboy-falls-death-disused-building-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-10-10

Sigh. Usual negativity from those who don't appreciate the straits in which Thai people can find themselves, with regard to their lifestyles and opportunities.

A death is always sad, no matter what are our limited, insular personal opinions about sexuality or lifestyle.

Sigh. Usual negativity from those who don't appreciate the straits in which Thai people can find themselves, with regard to their lifestyles and opportunities.

A death is always sad, no matter what are our limited, insular personal opinions about sexuality or lifestyle.

Even stupid people have rights granted to them by their mere existent. Regrettably (or fortunately?) "Life" is not politically correct, and it does not fix stupid or, for example, have a 17 trillion dollar budget to try to do so.

Nah.....death ain't sad. It's just part of life.

• Like 2

Can't see that "ladyboy" in the thread title is relevant, unless it's just meant to attract the usual cabal of idiot commentators. Does this mean that in future the sexual orientation of everyone who dies is going to be shown in the headlines? ... or just when the person's death can be used to tally more website hits?

Yes it always is here in any news story if a person is not hetero. Oh well.

Even stupid people have rights granted to them by their mere existent. Regrettably (or fortunately?) "Life" is not politically correct, and it does not fix stupid or, for example, have a 17 trillion dollar budget to try to do so.

HA!Hah! you are the Funny One ...blink.png

Agree R.I.P.

Darwin Award nominee for this year for sure...

With that said, - didn't he already remove himself from the gene pool - you know - ladyboy.....

Not disrespecting the deceased at all, it occurs to me the general theme of middle aged ladyboys jumping from tall building to tall building (hopefully without falling) may be the root idea of a major motion picture. Something heroic (and deliciously absurd) about the very idea of it!

Isn't about time that the Pattaya authorities got to grips with this high rate of deaths from high buildings in Patts?

Like places mattresses around all buildings that are more than a single storey high. or better still just demolishing the whole f'ing place. Except for my condo and walking street of course

As for the unfortunate LB - I hope you are in a better place sweetie

Not disrespecting the deceased at all, it occurs to me the general theme of middle aged ladyboys jumping from tall building to tall building (hopefully without falling) may be the root idea of a major motion picture. Something heroic (and deliciously absurd) about the very idea of it!

<deleted>...did you take your meds this morning...better stick to restaurant reviews than movie producer or screen-writer :)

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

We all have to go eventually some go quietly at home in bed and I presume some want to go out with a bang depends how you live your life I think, I will go for the quietly at home in my bed if I get the option or off my high balcony if I dont get a choice, up to my Thai Mrs at the end of the day.

Can't see that "ladyboy" in the thread title is relevant, unless it's just meant to attract the usual cabal of idiot commentators. Does this mean that in future the sexual orientation of everyone who dies is going to be shown in the headlines? ... or just when the person's death can be used to tally more website hits?

Is a spade no longer a spade now in the land of the politically correct?

Two people have fallen to their death in this edition.

One a Norwegian MAN and one a Thai LADYBOY.

What is wrong with this?

Misfortune for their loved ones.

That's all.

If you can figure out how to run a news blog site better than this. Start one of your own. I would.

If you don't like it.

Don't watch.

R.I.P I know you are in heaven now. No surgery, no pain any more. I am so sorry the game that you played daily took your young life away from those that loved you for, your stunts, and for your love and care.

Bon Voyage young Ladyboy.

Is a spade no longer a spade now in the land of the politically correct?

Two people have fallen to their death in this edition.

One a Norwegian MAN and one a Thai LADYBOY.

What is wrong with this?

Misfortune for their loved ones.

That's all.

If you can figure out how to run a news blog site better than this. Start one of your own. I would.

If you don't like it.

Don't watch.

someone mention a spade?

• Like 1

Spiderman vs Ladyboy!

• Like 1