Used Toyota Yaris - ? Baht?

ThaiBob

Having difficulty pricing my 2006 Toyota Yaris 1.5S for sale to a private party. The Thanachart bluebook seems for full retail value and the other websites seem dominated by used car dealers. The car has new brakes, new front Michelin tires, 2+ insurance through July 2014. 91,xxx km, light blue color, black cloth interior, a/c, backup sensors, second owner, no accidents, no flood/water damage, mechanically sound, a few minor parking lot scratches. My insurance agent said car can be insured for 310k baht for what that's worth. Anyone bought or sold a similar vehicle lately or have a better sense of valuing this car?

I looked a couple of weeks back at ads and the price of the Yaris secondhand vary so much, it was much the same when I wanted to sell my Vigo.

When asked around it was not that helpful, what I did in the end was split the differents of the highest price asked and the lowest price for year of my Vigo, sold it for 10,000 less than I asked for in the end and was happy enough, got some silly offers wanted to pay in cash, must have been dealers. laugh.pnglaugh.png

When I sold my H City 2006 I based my price on one/two car.

Was for sale for 380K baht, sold it for 365K baht, only one showed interest in it (Pattaya) so I took the deal.

2nd hand car dealers offered me between 290-310K baht.

I think it was also valued at app. 310k baht at the insurance company.