KRS1

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Just skimmed through this thread and didn't find, maybe I missed it, if the CBR 300 is available in Thailand yet and if so what's the price tag on it?. I live outside of Udonthani, have asked a myriad of bike stores in and around and get a lot of blank looks and snotnosed sales guys trying to sell me the 250..

Just skimmed through this thread and didn't find, maybe I missed it, if the CBR 300 is available in Thailand yet and if so what's the price tag on it?. I live outside of Udonthani, have asked a myriad of bike stores in and around and get a lot of blank looks and snotnosed sales guys trying to sell me the 250..

I'm surprised they still have 250's in stock. Honda has stopped shipping CBR 250s since the end of November, I think. When I talk to my guys at Honda they tell me in April, " wait for the moto show" but I have no idea of what motor show.

Anybody know?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The last news I saw was an article on thaimotocyc.com about a month ago, claiming that it would come out "by the middle of the year," at the latest, and probably at the motor show. I'm assuming they mean the big motor show at Impact Muang Thong Thani at the end of March/beginning of April.

The article also said there would be a naked version coming out as well, but it's still just rumors at this point. Nothing official from Honda yet.

Here's the article (in Thai): http://goo.gl/mgH3IJ

A friend of mine spoke yesterday with a guy from Honda Bigwave Udon, he said probably not available until June of this year. But he also said the unrest in Bangkok isn't helping production......? Why, no idea perhaps all the workers are on the protest marches..

• 2 weeks later...

honda will release a naked version of cbr300r as well.

cb300f.

Not sure when though or if Thailand is on the list but Honda is missing customers needing a simple naked - they buy kawa z250 and i see them on the roads more nowadays.

if priced around 100 k thb, it should be a winner.

post-184955-0-86838500-1394603529_thumb.

post-184955-0-20834200-1394603531_thumb.

post-184955-0-35342000-1394603532_thumb.

post-184955-0-38667600-1394603533_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...

thai sites are reporting that it has been unveiled.

glad they finally changed the windshield.

wonder if its going to be 30 or 35 hp....waiting anxiously for pricing between YZF-R3 and CBR 300

Edited by KRS1

wonder if its going to be 30 or 35 hp....waiting anxiously for pricing between YZF-R3 and CBR 300

just in time for you krs!

specs stated 32 hp before for cbr300 and i dont think so yzfr3 coming anytime soon.

just in time for you krs!

specs stated 32 hp before for cbr300 and i dont think so yzfr3 coming anytime soon.

its a nice coincidence, but im still trying to decide whether 287cc is going to be worth it....at the motor show the Yamaha R15 (150cc) was on display...its going to sell for 90,000 baht.

So i think that will put the R25- R3 at around 140-160k baht....i think yamaha will probably put pricing somewhere between honda and kawa.

The R15 looks awesome for a 150cc bike !

r15.jpg

more boring stuff from honda

excitement and fun is in the eye of the beholder hili!

even i have fun with my wave.

do you think duc monster with round headlight from my granddad's days are looking exciting?

Edited by ll2

I just got back from the motor show. They had a lean simulator. post-140969-1396344219502_thumb.jpg

I couldn't help but make a Marc Marquez impersonation!! Lol

The 300 is growing on me just a tad bit. The more I looked at it the more I liked the few changes. By the way CBR 150 will be the same.

I just got back from the motor show. They had a lean simulator. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1396344216.033997.jpg

The 300 is growing on me just a tad bit. The more I looked at it the more I liked the few changes. By the way CBR 150 will be the same.

haha. nice blackpanda.

cbr300r is looking cool for sure.

I will be at Motor show this Saturday. i know it will be a lot crowded as last days of the show.

But i like motor shows!

I just got back from the motor show. They had a lean simulator. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1396344216.033997.jpg

haha. nice blackpanda.

I will be at Motor show this Saturday. i know it will be a lot crowded as last days of the show.

But i like motor shows!

Tee Hee ....... you didn't get your knee down!

I thought the appearance of the new 300 was a bit 'low key' on the stand? I assumed it would be the star model as it's the newest? The CRF's had a bigger splash with their sand-hill. The 300 is a nice compact sports bike and should be loads of fun - but I want that motor in a Crf300m

haha. nice blackpanda.

But i like motor shows!

make sure you go to the car audio area outside at night for some coyote action ;)

haha. nice blackpanda.

But i like motor shows!

Tee Hee ....... you didn't get your knee down!

I thought the appearance of the new 300 was a bit 'low key' on the stand? I assumed it would be the star model as it's the newest? The CRF's had a bigger splash with their sand-hill. The 300 is a nice compact sports bike and should be loads of fun - but I want that motor in a Crf300m

I didn't even notice that. Lol

I need to get a GoPro to see how low I actually do get on my bike.