Removals Pattaya?

TonyPaul

Plenty of Moving trucks around Sukumvit near Pattaya Tai and a few on Soi Ka ta low across from Tesco

Yes, Sukhumvit Road, half way between the junction with Thepprasit Road and Pattaya Tai.

Small and large trucks available to hire with driver and labour.

My step daughter paid 800 baht to move her apartment contents from Pattaya to Bang Saray. (1 pick-up, 2 men, 2.5 hours work).

Edited by chickenslegs

I used a guy to move to Korat from Pattaya, big truck and cost only 5000 baht. I found him on Sukhumvit road where all the trucks park up.

They will charge you 200 baht per man for loading and unloading, and I wouldn't think the truck driver would charge much for such a short run.

If you want my guys phone number I can get it to you when the Mrs wakes up in the morning.. PM me!

• 4 months later...

I know this post is months old but just thought I'd share info with other TV members who are moving house that as mentioned in previous posts there are numerous trucks / lorries etc for hire in Patts for reasonable prices. I moved from Pattaya to BKK and had priced a few "proper" Removal Companies ranging from approx 25,000 to 30,0000+ baht noting this included the man power and the packing etc of items. I then got info from one of the Soi motorbike taxi drivers who had a mate with "Thai" style lorry i.e. open top and he was asking 4,500 baht just for him and obviously the truck rental for the day. I had to pre-pack everything myself and then I hired the taxi driver and another of his mates for the day. Total : less than 6k plus packaging materials (bubble wrap etc for glass table / sofa etc.) maybe extra 2k.

All items including motorbikes, glass table, TVs mattresses etc etc delivered with no damage. If you want to "do-it-yourself" economy style, I would recommend this but would also strongly recommend you oversee the packing of the lorry. Luckily, for me, I noticed that the sofa was 'resting' on my 50" TV albeit that it was in its original box and properly padded so no damage done.

• 1 year later...