Husband kills wife for being addicted to Thai soap opera

webfact

Psychopath Husband Kills Wife For Being Addicted To A Soap Opera

A woman was killed by her husband in Nakorn Pathom for being addicted to a TV soap opera.

NAKORN PATHOM – October 18, 2013 [PDN]; Nakorn Chaisri Police were able to arrest 26 year-old Surachai Maisila. He was arrested for killing his 25 year-old wife, doctors at the hospital were not able to save her life.

Police stated that the suspect admitted that he did use a hard object to beat her to death. He claimed that he did that because his wife wouldn’t shut down their television as she was addicted to a soap opera. This made the suspect extremely mad which lead to the incident.

Mr. Surachai is now police custody and will now be charged for assault and murder.

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/10/18/psychopath-husband-kills-wife-for-being-addicted-to-a-soap-opera/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-10-18

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Police stated that the suspect admitted that he did use a hard object to beat her to death"

This has to be the stupidest statement I have ever read.

Could he have used a soft object to beat her to death?

Den

Edited by denby45
  • Like 1

That's why I don't have a TV...

But he better beat the TV...

And you see, TV make your brain, look like grey gelatine.

Why she not close?

coffee1.gif

Thanks for allowing me to bask in the splendor of your intelligent tidbits! Riveting.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

"Police stated that the suspect admitted that he did use a hard object to beat her to death"This has to be the stupidest statement I have ever read. Could he have used a soft object to beat her to death?Den

It was probably the TV that he used.

I felt like that with my EX who wasnt Thai, always had visons of picking up the TV and smashing it over her head...biggrin.png

It sounds like after she was your EX she bacame my EX. I had the same inclination but never followed through with it.biggrin.png After my old gf passed away last May, God rest her soul I have a new old gf. One of the pre-arrangements was she never watches the scream a minute Thai soaps in the same room as me. She has her own tv and private room. So far so good.

• Like 2

I have every sympathy with the bloke, murdering her was a bit much though, why not just smash up the TV? oh it's on youtube as well, my mrs watches lakorn on the the tv then switches to the laptop in the small hours.

Edited by sms747

My wife said she heard on the news early today that the story initially given was he did hit her with a bamboo stick in the back, the wife then ran outside on the porch where she slipped, fell, and hit her heat,....and later died in the hospital. I expect this was the husband's "initial" story to the police and news media....but during further questioning by the police he must have admitted to beating her to death vs the slip & fall story.

Another lunatic posing as a normal man in Thailand. Seems to me a story with a similar ending emerges every day in this country, there must be a lot of men here with green worms inside their heads.

RIP the poor Lady; all she was doing was watching TV !

• Like 2

It really irritates me, how easy and for what stupid reasons people get killed here!

RIP the victim1

By the way: she got killed! Murdered!

Good, that some of you see the humorous side of that!

bah.gif

• Like 1

It really irritates me, how easy and for what stupid reasons people get killed here!

RIP the victim1

By the way: she got killed! Murdered!

Good, that some of you see the humorous side of that!

bah.gif

I agree with you 100%.