Who is the hottest Thai soap actress?

pinkpanther99

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My alltime favourite is donut

post-58526-13825912582111_thumb.jpg

But a close second has to be nong bright on the news every morning.

post-58526-13825913124894_thumb.jpg

Only pic I could find with dramatic sorayut :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

They are all cute, but none of them are "actresses", are they?!

Yes, I think they are 'actresses' in as much as they appear in the Thai soaps on television. As mentioned earlier the 'acting' in these shows might leave a lot to be desired!

Hey PP99, you've got a good thread going, let's not turn it into a Thai-bashing topic. Then all the idiot farangs will come scurrying. Besides, I can't imagine any of these guys understanding even a modicum of Thai, so how on Earth can they determine who can act?

No, you're quite right. Apologies if I came across as Thai bashing, that wasn't my intention at all. And this thread has absolutely nothing to do with acting ability, especially as, like you say, I have no idea if any of these girls can act or not as I can't speak Thai.

As I mentioned in a previous post, this thread - as shallow as it may sound - is all about looking at nice pics of the pretty Thai women I see in the TV shows my Mrs watches most evening.

If you like what you see, feel free to contribute some pics.

If not, then sorry but no one forced you to have a look.

And on that note....

Here is Chompoo Hargate

Chompoo-Araya-FHM09-4.jpg

• Like 1

Also, if anyone has any pics of Nong Bright - the Channel 3 morning news presenter then feel free to post. Google isn't being very helpful.

I see some people have posted pics of her already in the thread but I want some more lol!

Maybe we should also try and establish a 'Top 10' ?

Also, if anyone has any pics of Nong Bright - the Channel 3 morning news presenter then feel free to post. Google isn't being very helpful.

I see some people have posted pics of her already in the thread but I want some more lol!

Lots available here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bright-Pitchayatan/141783845886402

• Like 1

Hilarious how even a topic about hot women manages to attract the usual grumpy and unhappy TV members. Instead of answering the OP's question, they tell us everything that they DON'T like. laugh.png Some people just can't stop themselves!

Not a lakhorn actress, but I've had a crush over the actress Cris Horwang for a couple of years now, that is on tonnes of billboards and everywhere.

My ex hit me one in Tesco when she caught me looking at a cardboard cutout. Oh those jealous girls!

Did you see her in that BTS movie? She was beyond adorable and showed impressive comedic acting skills.

I've seen a bit of that movie, god yeah, she's just so cute and adorable. She portrays someone a bit clumsy and without stunning looks (though still, beautiful), just that character makes her gorgeous.

I think it was the Bra ads and a Justin Beiber interview, where she interviewed him, that made me fall for her (and no, I'm not a Beiber fan, it appeared on a Cris Horwang youtube search).

They are all cute, but none of them are "actresses", are they?!

Yes, I think they are 'actresses' in as much as they appear in the Thai soaps on television. As mentioned earlier the 'acting' in these shows might leave a lot to be desired!

Hey PP99, you've got a good thread going, let's not turn it into a Thai-bashing topic. Then all the idiot farangs will come scurrying. Besides, I can't imagine any of these guys understanding even a modicum of Thai, so how on Earth can they determine who can act?

Though I agree don't want this to be a bashing thread - I have to disagree on your last sentence.

Saying the majority of acting in Thai soaps is not exactly Thai-bashing. You don't need to understand the language to see the facial expressions and body postures to know the acting is quite bad. You only have to look at some Thai movies, to see that some can act very well.

Soap acting on the other hand , is unintentionally funny to many people outside of Thailand, due to the acting and story lines. That's not bashing, just people's view.

It's like the comedy, I haven't met one Westerner, not one, who finds Thai comedy remotely funny. I find it truly awful. That's not in a way to bash Thais, it's just different cultures, different tastes. Doesn't make me feel less about Thai folk, just find their comedy awful. I doubt, they'd like great comedy such as Peep Show, Spaced, Fawlty Towers, Alan Partridge and Blackadder; they'd rather watch Mr Bean - different tastes.

• Like 2

Lots available here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bright-Pitchayatan/141783845886402

Excellent work

who actually cares, I refuse to watch any of the crap soapies, they are pathetic and seem to be written by 10 year olds.

Fascinating sociological phenomena of Thailand at least in small doses -- but then again some people get excited over frangipani trees over which many more would say 'Who Cares?' ... BTW I have friends who are world-wide heleconia aficionados so I've seen this syndrome before.

A benevolent interpretation of "fascinating." As a source of insight into how Thai society works, the soaps are frightening. seajae's point is a strong one: the shows are fiercely inane, across the board. Not just some! Look at the characters. Even the good ones are woeful. They're either woefully dense or woefully narcissistic. But ALL woefully disingenuous. I thought Australian drama was <deleted>. This lot is like Mcleod's Daughters meets Heartbreak High meets Water Rats on steroids.

Okay. Yaya. And the one from the morning news.

Edited by aboctok

Regardless of what anyone on this forum might think of the Thai soaps, the Thai girls love them and the Thai advertisers are willing to pump heaps of baht into them to get at that numbered audience. That, at least for me, makes them an interesting sociological phenomenon with the caveat 'in small doses' in tact.

I think watching the footies is inane but that's another story.

• 3 weeks later...

Yaya looks great and is beautiful but I've seen her in person and is very very tall for a Thai girl.

Yaya is the only one of the three that I would call beautiful although the other two are nice looking. I usually prefer small Thai women, but would give Yaya a whirl anyway just to prove that I am open-minded.

I am very tolerant of stupid women who are extraordinarily attractive too. That is not a problem. whistling.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

• 1 month later...