Two Omani men drugged and robbed by Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously another example of good Muslims .......... if they come to Thailand to engage in activities that are prohibited in their own country then they deserve whatever they get - stay at home !

If you don't know anything about Oman, why don't you read other posts from people who do. Drinking alcohol is not prohibited in Oman

• Like 1

Alcohol is legally widely available in Oman and one can often see foreigners and locals indulging together in Muscat. They seem to be able to hold their booze a lot better than the foreigners.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I used to work in Oman. Alcohol was legally available but only to non-muslim foreigners. We were issued a alcohol ration card that you used to purchase beer etc in special government run outlets. Booze was also available in the big hotels but then again sold only to non-muslims. This was a few years back so maybe things have changed.

Would like to be a fly on the wall, when those to guys return home to muslim Oman, trying to explain their adventures to their wives and family!!coffee1.gif

Heinecken Beer and non halal meatw00t.gif

You are divorced right?

Why would anyone tell what happened in vegas!

Normally one wouldn't, but when it's on the front page of Thai newspapers, there is a probability that it will find its way onto the front page of a newspaper in their home country, news agencies being what they are. Then, they may find it necessary to explain to their families.

Just like the UAE which borders Oman. The law is as you state Spaniel.....however in my 30 years working in the region let me state categorically that Omanis in national dress and expats are served alcohol in bars and restaurants without the need to show the booze licence.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lumply, you are quite correct, Omanis are allowed full access to to booze which is freely available. I would also like to point out that there are plenty of Chinese, Filipinos and a few Thais providing nocturnal female company.

In general, Oman is the most moderate of all Arab/Muslim countries, the female literacy literacy rate is high and the people are renowned for their hospitality.

No, I am not an Omani or a Muslim, but I have worked here for the past 12 years and have many Omanis as close friends.

Edited by planemad
  • Like 1

Thais dont have to be politically correct this says it all about Muslims in Thailand

no-arabs.jpg

fan bloody tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who really cares anyway?

I trust you are not referring to the approx 4 million Thai Muslims who are supported by the Thai Constitution and by the highest institution in Thailand

Thais dont have to be politically correct this says it all about Muslims in Thailand

no-arabs.jpg

I trust you are not referring to the approx 4 million Thai Muslims who are supported by the Thai Constitution and by the highest institution in Thailand

OBVIOUSLY he isnt,it says ARABS

no-arabs.jpg

OBVIOUSLY he isnt,it says ARABS

perhaps you overlooked the posters comment "Thais dont have to be politically correct this says it all about Muslims in Thailand"

The girls go with Arab because no other customer, some Arabs (inc brothers) like to share and beast the bar girls. sometimes not pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

do u mean beat????

No beast, Arabs never hit their women or abuse another countries laws or customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The police assume that this prostitute might be part of a criminal gang involved in the drugging and stealing of property from unlucky victims. They appear to be experts in these crimes, by finding the victims, then takes them to motels where they drug them and steal their property then make a quick escape.

Great powers of deduction, I say.

Great powers of deduction seduction......fixed it for you (how the hell do I turn the itallics off?) ..........wai2.gif

Would like to be a fly on the wall, when those to guys return home to muslim Oman, trying to explain their adventures to their wives and family!!coffee1.gif

Heinecken Beer and non halal meatw00t.gif

You are divorced right?

Why would anyone tell what happened in vegas!

Normally one wouldn't, but when it's on the front page of Thai newspapers, there is a probability that it will find its way onto the front page of a newspaper in their home country, news agencies being what they are. Then, they may find it necessary to explain to their families.

There really is a very small chanse that any newspaper would use pattaya"newspapers" as a source unless these guys are celebrities.

There was a problem communicating because they didn't speak English? How about there was a problem communication because they didn't speak Thai!

They understood enough for "free swinging sex" OK everybody - big Tarzan yell..........