What have you ever achieved here in Thailand?

Darren McKenzie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A legacy.

Odd link to promote.

The first page alone shows three banned members and some barely-sane weirdo who's recently changed his avatar in "rememberance" of a 360 pound sex tourist who's just been given the boot.

I think it's quite an even link actually.

Like any OP, you can't control the members who post there ... tis not I who ban members.

Is it a crime to change one's Avatar ... I've changed mine ... you yours.

One of the Joys, for me of Thailand, is the relative freedom of choice.

My choices, your choices ... and the other members choices.

I reckon most of the Members on Thai Visa are good blokes ... just some you have to dig a little deeper with some then others.

How you view other members probably says more about you then them ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

“When I was little and running on the race track at school, I always stopped and waited for all the other kids so we could run together even though I knew (and everybody else knew) that I could run much faster than all of them! I pretended to read slowly so I could "wait" for everyone else who couldn't read as fast as I could! When my friends were short I pretended that I was short too and if my friend was sad I pretended to be unhappy. I could go on and on about all the ways I have limited myself, my whole life, by "waiting" for people. And the only thing that I've ever received in return is people thinking that they are faster than me, people thinking that they can make me feel bad about myself just because I let them and people thinking that I have to do whatever they say I should do.

I'm not waiting for anybody, anymore! I'm going to run as fast as I can, fly as high as I can, I am going to soar and if you want you can come with me! But I'm not waiting for you anymore.”

thanks joy

Are we obliged to achieve anything ? the whole purpose of coming to Thailand is for a rest from many years,if not a lifetime of work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5mxXEIcQCc

Really? Thailand began my period of productivity. Published four books and became a keynote speaker for international leadership seminars.

Sent from my tin can via string.

Edited by Fookhaht