Pattaya Street Robbery Gang targeting foreigners caught by Police

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Thai police had some sort of "boot camp" experience for these angels? And could have work experience cleaning the streets and beaches of all the garbage left by others in this fine town. They need some "tough love", not just jail time. My career in US was teaching black high school gangsters. Different culture for sure, but they need someone to teach them what it is to be a man.

• Like 1

So which one of you Pattaya based farang is going to fess up to this one? That's not your ordinary photo lineup! That's some serious pointing!

Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

LOL Yeah he looks like one of Pattaya's finest. I wonder if he's a poster on TV too?whistling.gif

He's got it right, he's pointing at the Police!!! The Police robbed me, not these kids is what he's saying.cheesy.gif

510 baht cash ...wow ...... I am really amazed by the young age of those kids ....16 yo and already in a gang ... where are the parents ?

Did it occur to you that they stole a whole load more, and spent it ? The 510 baht was all that was left after buying drugs and nights out with friends?

How old do you think gang members have to be ? In UK, plenty of violent street gangs whose members are often around similar age,

Well done to the police for catching these crooks. Wonder what the punishment will be ?

read recently that for gang members in a certain part of LA that their life expectancy on death row was longer than the equivalent living in said burb.

I.e live longer in the can than on the street on average

Edited by Mudcrab

You guys are all funny, you make it sound like the same thing does not happen in your home country. Please sometimes think twice before making a comment coffee1.gif

You're pretty funny yourself. We're not buying $1500 plane tickets and spending $100's, maybe $1000's, on hotels & meals to come here & be victimized like this, whether it happens in our hometowns or not! And the joke of thai justice where foreigners are concerned most definitely does NOT happen in our home countries (excepting India, China, Zimbabwe, and Outer Sowhattaland maybe...). Please engage a 2nd braincell before YOU comment.

Edited by hawker9000
  • Like 2

One of two things can happen now.

1. We will never hear of this story again.

2. The teens will be sentenced to a 500 baht fine (each), an apology and a pickup by their parents.

they get a free pick up ? ,.......wow, im off to mug a German !

not very good gangsters these kids , so quick to grass their mates up , and that was the leader/ oldest member , not quite upto mafia standard .

" if you not talk now you get 1000b fine instead of 200b "

Yet another example of Thai justice in action, with four youngsters being convicted of a crime by the police and media before they have even appeared before a judge.

What are their chances now of a fair trial? Zilch.

Let's hope for real justice. If found guilty in court, (A very public court case, public in all

the Thai Papers) and a long jail term for each, perhaps this will send a message to the

other "little thugs" to think twice before attacking other people on the streets. No 500B

fine and on your way to the next victim.

You are dreaming dude, 500 bath fee and out on the street robbing falangs again :-(

Yet another example of Thai justice in action, with four youngsters being convicted of a crime by the police and media before they have even appeared before a judge.

What are their chances now of a fair trial? Zilch.

I dont think Thai justice works like that. the police decide if they are guilty and the sentence and then the judge signs it off if, the accused dont see the judge or give evidence unless they can afford a lawyer which these guys cant

The German dude was present to formally identify them. Why not just say: he was present to point a finger at them.

Besides the eldest guy was the snitch? If he chose this career at least he could learn to shut up.

So why do they allow some of these thugs to cover up their faces. Is this some sort of joke. I forgot ........TIT

Very different story when the boys in brown have a group of Farang to parade in front of the media - no ski-masks allowed for those photos. I can only assume that the ski masks were in place to hide their embarrassment that their collective haul came to 510 baht and some miscellaneous crap, although we don't know how much of the cash might have previously been converted to yaba and Thai whiskey.