Drivers license test?

molofzzon

is there a form for the resident / rental paper that you are "living" in Thailand

if not what do I need to have on it other than the land owner saying he is renting me a room ?

I get mine from the British Embassy but it costs both in time and money.

I understand from other posters you can get one from Immigration but have not pursued that.

Forget Brit house, a total rip off.

IF you do 90 day reporting in Bkk they will issue you with a letter of residencey.

You want counter J2 at CW, costs 200 baht, the letter will be sent by EMS to your address.

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a form for the resident / rental paper that you are "living" in Thailand

if not what do I need to have on it other than the land owner saying he is renting me a room ?

I get mine from the British Embassy but it costs both in time and money.

I understand from other posters you can get one from Immigration but have not pursued that.

Forget Brit house, a total rip off.

IF you do 90 day reporting in Bkk they will issue you with a letter of residencey.

You want counter J2 at CW, costs 200 baht, the letter will be sent by EMS to your address.

Thanks for that, good info.

are the lines like California DMV ?

Do I need to pack a lunch ?

and is it better to go morning or afternoon ?

Thanks

In BKK the colour/reaction tests start at 10:00am but it's a good idea to get there 09:00 so you get a lower number in the queue.

You can go eat Tesco Lotus or wherever when you're finished.

If you hated cali DMV be prepared to be horrified. Now this is Thailand so every office is different and you may be lucky. My local office in Phukio has mucho food vendors parked outside.....it was an omen!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...