Came back from eating at the Food Court in Central Festival and found these in my bag

2planes3towers

And? It's the corporate name for the owner of the food court space...and the CPN stands for Central Pattana something, which is the parent company of Central Group.

That's what i thought, are we missing something? OP?

These are provided to customers of The Food Court in Central Festival who-in CF,s opinion-are poorly/scrufilly dressed-the bags are sanitised inside to prevent any contamination to any individual who is unfortunate to have to handle the offending items.

best return them and plead innocence

i remember years ago they arrested and deported a guy who paid 100 baht a day to use a hotels swimming pool and then stole the towels

they set up a sting operation and got him on the 4th day

it was a major crime in the good old days

• Like 1

best return them and plead innocence

i remember years ago they arrested and deported a guy who paid 100 baht a day to use a hotels swimming pool and then stole the towels

they set up a sting operation and got him on the 4th day

it was a major crime in the good old days

ooooouuuuhhh

risky risky... did you notice the top one is damaged?

they might ask OP to replace it at a cost of 2000 baht per paper napkin

Actually, the point I was trying to make was that these napkins are fairly rare entities, being only available at the time of purchase of your debit card thing, and then only one per 100 baht deposited. I was genuinely astonished the other day to find that I still had two of these, and thought I would playfully poke fun at a policy that sees people forced to wipe their faces using their sleeves.

I've actually seen that there. People wiping their faces using their sleeves.

Now I can place usernames next to those faces.

Actually, the point I was trying to make was that these napkins are fairly rare entities, being only available at the time of purchase of your debit card thing, and then only one per 100 baht deposited.

I get your drift, you are rich falang and the rest can't afford napkins. Peasants.

I was genuinely astonished the other day to find that I still had two of these, and thought I would playfully poke fun at a policy that sees people forced to wipe their faces using their sleeves.

This is most insulting. Not all of us dribble and have to wipe our mouths.

Don't live in Pattaya if you are offended by the locals.

Actually, the point I was trying to make was that these napkins are fairly rare entities, being only available at the time of purchase of your debit card thing, and then only one per 100 baht deposited. I was genuinely astonished the other day to find that I still had two of these, and thought I would playfully poke fun at a policy that sees people forced to wipe their faces using their sleeves.

"thought I would playfully poke fun"

A real knee-slapper.

Not sure where you've been eating, but napkins/serviettes in one form or another are available any place that I've gone to eat. Sometimes you have to look, but they're there. And let's be brutally honest. If you were startled to find them in your bag this time, possibly you resorted to using your sleeve somewhat hastily in the past without noticing that napkins were available... in your bag or elsewhere. Can't say that I've ever had a bag when eating at the food court, so this is conjecture.

Anytime we've been to that food court we've ended up with 3 or more for the two of us and, since neither of us is prone to drool or seriously overshoot our mouths, some of them always go unused.

Actually they're probably more ubiquitous than sleeves.

Of course in some eating places they may not be specially imprinted with a corporate logo.

tp_napkin.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

Ok we get your drift now. It's just your op was so sparse, it was like a piece of modern art or some Japanese haiku in its mysterious nature. I too am amused to no end how fast food outlets and the like treat napkins, oh excuse me, "tissues," like they were gold leaf here in Thailand. Consider yourself lucky to have been given two fairly substantial looking napkins gratis and not the flimsy singly-ply tissue squares one usually gets.