Can You Buy Farleys?

daleyboy

Just as the question says. We have just had our first son in the uk and will be travelling to Thailand at the end of June and i was wondering if we can buy farleys food in Thai?

I am sure i asked a similar question ages ago, but i am useless when it comes to the search function, so thought i would repost :o

• 3 weeks later...
Just as the question says. We have just had our first son in the uk and will be travelling to Thailand at the end of June and i was wondering if we can buy farleys food in Thai?

I am sure i asked a similar question ages ago, but i am useless when it comes to the search function, so thought i would repost :o

Yes it is available only at Villa supermarket(not everywhere) because biscuit type is not popular here and Farley here is too expensive may be 200% more expensive.I recomend you bring along the baby food.

Yes it is available only at Villa supermarket(not everywhere) because biscuit type is not popular here and Farley here is too expensive may be 200% more expensive.I recomend you bring along the baby food.

Actually I have never seen Farleys Rusks at Villa or anywhere else in Thailand - and I have looked. Villa stock an American biscuit but I can't remember the Brand offhand.

A good selection of Powdered Milk products is available here too - no need to worry about that, at least in the major cities.

You can easily find Gerber prepared Baby Foods in the small glass bottles (again in major cities usually) but personally I think a Blender is a better investment.

Other products such as feeding bottles and nipples, disposable nappies, Strollers and Car Safety Seats etc. etc. are all available here too.

I can't think of anything you would need to bring with you for a baby.

Patrick

if you want the genuine Farleys Rusks then bring them with you, there are some variations available some of the time..... heinz from Australia usually and more towards teething rusks.

Never struggled to find anything else.