Cigarette Smoke In Pattaya - City of Smokers

morrobay

My question to smokers is, how does it feel to be too weak to quit. I smoked non-filters for 20 + years. I certainly know it is not easy to quit. I also know that about 90% of smokers secretly admit to not enjoying smoking or the addiction it manifests.

Careful you don't choke on your Halo when it Slips. There no worse non smoker than an ex smoker.

This line is the one put out in Allan Carr.

I smoked heavily and just quit easily after a few attempts. 5 months and not any issues yet. This desire to quit played in my mind for a while. I guess it's just part and parcel of the process of quitting.

I haven't met too many smokers who don't have those moments of wanting to quit. A rasping cough in the morning after a pack the night before usually does it.

No, you're right, no one loves an ex smoker.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Thailand because I am free to do as I please...those of you who do not like it should head home.wai2.gif

So you wouldn't mind if someone walked up to you and blasted you in the face with pepper spray a few times a day?

After all, they too are in Thailand to do as they please, to be free. Free to smoke, free to blast you in the face with pepper spray, or free to just hit you in the head with a brick because they don't like the fact that you are smoking. That is what freedom is all about, right? Free do do whatever you please, even if you are hurting others. According to you anyway.

If you don't like that, you should head home too.

Carrying pepper spray us illegal cigs are not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I am in Thailand because I am free to do as I please...those of you who do not like it should head home.wai2.gif

So you wouldn't mind if someone walked up to you and blasted you in the face with pepper spray a few times a day?

After all, they too are in Thailand to do as they please, to be free. Free to smoke, free to blast you in the face with pepper spray, or free to just hit you in the head with a brick because they don't like the fact that you are smoking. That is what freedom is all about, right? Free do do whatever you please, even if you are hurting others. According to you anyway.

If you don't like that, you should head home too.

Carrying pepper spray us illegal cigs are not.

Smoking is illegal in inclosed areas in Thailand, including the bars, yet you and everyone else smoke there.

"Illegal" doesn't mean much in Thailand. That is why so many enjoy it here, because it allows you to be "free" and do the things you probably can't do back home.

• Like 2

it allows you to be "free" and do the things you probably can't do back home.

Some enjoy the fact they are "free" to do the things they like, even when it disturb others, but are angry when people do things they not like.

For instance, there is a topic, here about parking, many posters are outraged they can not park before shops, the shop-owner is however "free" to do things here, which probably can't be done in another country.

"Freedom" can be a double edge sword.

Edited by luckyluke