Do " Likes " Count If The Post Gets Deleted?

JetsetBkk

Some of my posts get deleted even though they had been 'liked' by a few members.

So I was wondering if they still get counted in the overall 'like' count.

If they don't, I may as well not bother with my 'humorous' retorts. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I hope it will help....I just "liked" it

But why does that bother you? The point is to say what you have to say, full stop

It is not because some posts are funny, sarcarstic or else that they are "politically" correct, but I am sure it doesn't mean that your comments are not appreciated

Edited by alyx
  • Like 1

Posts are rarely deleted. Technically they are set to "hidden", so the "Like" count remain.

I think you should double check that George.

I had the other day a post that was liked deleted in the thread " do you use the ignore function " , and the like disappeared with it .

Posts are rarely deleted. Technically they are set to "hidden", so the "Like" count remain.

I had the other day a post that was liked deleted in the thread " do you use the ignore function " , and the like disappeared with it .

Or maybe someone clicked "unlike" on another post of yours? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Or maybe someone clicked "unlike" on another post of yours? wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You're saying someone doesn't like me ?

I hope it will help....I just "liked" it

But why does that bother you? The point is to say what you have to say, full stop

It is not because some posts are funny, sarcarstic or else that they are "politically" correct, but I am sure it doesn't mean that your comments are not appreciated

It doesn't really bother me it, it's just that I saw that I had 3 'like' notifications about a post that I had made, and I couldn't remember what I had posted biggrin.png.

So I clicked on one of the notifications and got sent to the thread, but not to my post - it had been deleted, or "hidden" as George said.

Anyway, the question has been answered, so nothing more to say. smile.png